Dara

Fangirl

There are a lot of things to put into mind today.

 

 

 

 

 

Her outfit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her make-up.

 

 

 

 

 

Her gift.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her letter.

 

 

 

 

 

This is finally the day where she will meet the person she loves most. Today, she will meet The Kwon Jiyong. The moment she and her friend knew that Big Bang would be having their comeback, they were so ecstatic they could barely sleep for days!

 

 

 

 

 

Specially her, she can’t seem to wrap it around her head, she is finally meeting the great Kwon Jiyong. Did she already reiterate the simple fact that she is about to meet the love of her life? Well, she’ll repeat it countless times.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The trip heading to the venue was filled with buzz as other V.I.P’s and other fandom’s loiter around. Each held a sign, a gift, wearing their best clothes. Suddenly, she felt so small.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone here is just like her.

 

 

 

 

 

They could only watch the person they love from a distance and should find it in their hearts to be content in whatever their idols would give.

 

 

 

 

 

Well hell.

 

 

 

 

 

She doesn’t care. She knows where the line is drawn and she doesn’t care.

 

 

 

 

 

She won’t let the small things bother her.

 

 

 

 

 

In just a few short hours, she would get to see and hear Kwon Jiyong. What else matters?

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m soooooo excited to see Big Bang!” Bom said giddily. She was smiling so brightly that I can’t help but double the enthusiasm I was already feeling inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know! I can’t believe that they are finally making a comeback after a long time!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hopefully Tabi-oppa would look in our way.” She had this distant look in her eyes, “Then, we would have this crazy eye-contact and he would fall for me and we would have this connection and get married have as many little Seunghyun’s and live till were 100.” Bom has always been a hopeless romantic and it took me a minute to stop laughing at her ridiculousness. She glared at me, “So nice of you to rain on my parade.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry.” I chortled, “I couldn’t help myself. You dream big, well, maybe it can happen. We’re lucky to be part of the fan meeting after the show." She said, sounding a little wistful.

 

 

 

 

 

She smiled at me, she can’t stay mad at me. She loves me way to much.

 

 

 

 

We talked about other things while waiting for the venue to open. Soon enough we were allowed to go inside, the other performers were a blurr. Soon enough it was Big Bang performing and she found it hard to breathe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her breath hitched and soon enough she was screaming wildly just like everyone ele.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong!”

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong!!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong!!!” Look at my direction!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong!!!!” Just 5 seconds, please!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kwon JIYONG!!!!” Look at me!

 

 

 

 

 

 

But with all the crowd screaming his name, her small voice was lost in the sea of noise. In the crowd, she wanted to stand out for him, she had held on a dream that he would somehow miraculously look at her, because that’s what she has always done. Look at him. Watch him.  

 

 

 

 

 

He is her idol.

 

 

 

 

Her inspiration.

 

 

 

 

Her fantasy.

 

 

 

 

Her bias.

 

 

 

 

Her ultimate love.

 

 

 

 

 

She loves him. But so does everybody else. She sighed and sat down on her seat, Bom looked at her with a weird questioning look but she just shrugged her shoulders.

 

 

 

I'm being melodramatic. I'm just a mere fangirl.

 

----------

 

Wassup! Please give me some love and comment! >.<