Jiyong

Fangirl

 

I have always craved for fame and everything it could offer.
 
 
 
 
 Prestige. Money. Glory.
 
 
 
 
 
 And the thing is, i attained all of it and now that I have everything, i now wish that i have none if it. Crazy, i know. But i cant help it. The things that I crave most are the things I could never have. 
 
 
 
 
Sincerity. Privacy.  . . . Do I dare say it - Love.
 
 
 
 
When I was recognized as one of the most promising singer/composer, i was ecstatic, i thought, "i am finally recognized by my sheer effort, not because of my company name." And from that day on, every eye was on me. 
 
 
 
 
I did stupid things. Wore crazy outfits. Said outrageous things. 
 
 
 
Just for me to test the ground i was treading. But it seems that whatever i say or do, nothing changed. 
 
 
 
When i did stupid things, people said, "he is just thinking outside the box."
 
 
 
When i wore crazy outfits, people said, "his style is just avant garde."
 
 
 
When i said outrageous things, people said, "he is the Kwon Jiyong. He can get away with anything."
 
 
 
 
I think, the only reprieve from all the fame I'm  basking in are the loyal fans I get. It's always a treat to receive gifts, letters and whatnot's from them, especially when it was really well thought off. There was letter that was very sweet , funny and sincere. I even read the long letter twice. The fan told me that she appreciates the music i make and i inspire her to do better things. The content of her letter was no different from the other letters but there was something about it that just urged me to write back. 
 
 
 
 
I am no jerk, so i didn't want to string her feelings. So I wrote back and told her that I appreciate her feelings and that i would do better from then on. 
 
 
 
 
I don't know if i'll be true to my word, but i don't want to disappoint the people who seems to like me. 
 
 
 
 
But, there is something I crave most and the thing is . . . I'm not sure if i'll ever have the chance to have it.