Dara

Fangirl

 

 

 

 

I’m heartbroken.

 

 

 

No, I really am. A rumor has been going around and it seems like it’s legitimate. The person I have always admired, that distant star that I have always dreamt of was finally shot down and fell on the arms of a lucky girl; Kiko Mizuhara.

 

 

 

 

There were pictures of them all over the internet eating together in a fancy yet exclusive restaurant, they were also seen in some beach, there was also a picture of them in the theme park.

 

 

 

 

 

The only thing left is for YGE and Kiko’s agency to confirm their relationship.

 

 

 

 

I can’t sleep. I couldn’t sleep.

 

 

 

 

This is all my fault, I’ve brought this upon myself. Why on earth did I even fall for Kwon Jiyong? It’s not like he’ll ever fall for me, he has tons of girls pinning for him and there’s no doubt that most of them are crying buckets of tears with the mere thought of Jiyong, OUR Kwon Leader to be in the arms of that lucky, lucky girl.

 

 

 

 

Aish!

 

 

 

I read and re-read his letter. It seems like that’s the only thing that’s keeping me sane. The irony is still not dead to me. He is the reason why I can’t sleep and he is still the reason on why I don’t want to sleep.

 

 

 

 

If only . . . If only I could be the girl for him.

 

 

 

 

If only .  . . If only I could breath the same air with him.

 

 

 

 

If only . . .

 

 

 

 

 

If he could . . .

 

 

 

 

 

Only be mine. . .

 

 

Ha!

 

 

 

 

 

 

That can’t happen.

 

 

 

 

I’ll just stick with reality and just bury my feelings, look for someone I know I can be with and stay as his fangirl and watch him as he rise to the top where he would always belong.

 

 

 

 

 

That’s a great idea. It seems like it’s doable.

 

 

 

 

 

But damn it!

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t seem to convince myself. My heart has been stolen by a person who would never even know my name. Its hard to be a fangirl.

 

 

 

 

 

I heaved a heavy sigh, I can’t sleep.

 

--------------------

Thoughts?