Chapter Five~

Why didn't I realize that you existed?

CHAPTER FIVE

Hyun pov

It’s been a week since Hara accident at café, I and Yonghwa oppa never talk about it. Yeah, sometimes oppa apologized about that but I always cut him and said everything was okay and it was nothing.

First time I saw Hara, I just felt, every girl around oppa was different with me. How they dress themselves, how they speak, they were my opposite. I felt bad at that time because Hara saying but when oppa told me that I was special, I was really happy. I was REALLY happy. It made me felt that I was meaningful to someone. That I deserved love and caring from people. Not because of my appearance but my self as Seo JooHyun.

In fact, I believed him more than I expected.

Today, I went to college at usual, wore simple shirt and black jeans, I let my hair down and get a hairpin on it. Simple, comfortable and pretty.

When I was walking at corridor, my phone vibrated.

I took it from my bag and read the screen. One new message from Yonghwa Oppa.

‘Hi, Seohyunnie, where are you? Are you already at college? :D’

I kept walking and was typing my reply when suddenly I bumped on someone.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” I apologized as I looked at him.

I bumped on a boy that was so tall and had unique hair style.

“Ah, aniyo, I’m sorry too,” he said politely.

“Jungshin-ah, whats wrong?” a man with dimples at his cheeks tapped person in front of me. Oh, that unique boy’s name was Jungshin.

Then, that dimples boy realized me and looked at me, “Oh, hi,” he greeted me with smile.

I smiled and bow a bit, “Anneyong haseyo,” I replied him.

“I just bumped on her, Hyung,” Jungshin answered his hyung question.

That dimples boy was going to speak when I saw Yonghwa oppa approached us.

“Hi, what are you doing?” Yonghwa oppa tapped them shoulders.

“Hyung!” they greeted Yonghwa oppa.

Yonghwa oppa looked at me. “Seohyun!” he said as he make a way to stand beside me.

“Oppa,” I greeted her happily.

“How are you today? Did you sleep well? I just sent you a message. Have you read it?” Yonghwa oppa asked.

“I’m fine. I slept well, how about you?” I smiled, “Yes, I have. I was going to reply your message.”

“Good. So, what are you going to do for today?” Yonghwa oppa asked me.

“Hyung,” Jungshin called him. I just realized that we just ignored them.

“Wae?” Yonghwa oppa asked back.

“Are you Seohyun-ssi?” that dimples boy asked me carefully.

“Yes. My name is Seohyun,” I answered him with smile.

“Aaaaah~” both of them spoke together.

“Finally, we meet you,” Jungshin spoke.

“Ah, ne?”

“We are curious who Seohyun is. Because she could make our Yonghwa hyung read book,” That dimples boy answered me.

“Ah, it’s nothing.” I replied shyly.

I glanced at Yonghwa oppa who was glaring at that dimples boy.

“What did you say, guys?” Yonghwa oppa asked them with annoyed tone at it.

I giggled.

“So, Seohyun-ssi, let me introduce. My name is Lee Jonghyun. Yonghwa hyung bandmate. My position is guitarist and vocalist at sometimes. I’m your sunbae at college, I’m one year younger than Yonghwa hyung,”

“My name is Lee Jungshin, just call me Jungshin, I’m Yonghwa hyung bandmates too, my position is Bassist. I’m at a same year with you”

“My name is Seo Joohyun, just call me Seohyun,” I replied them happily.

“Do you know Minhyuk? He says he is your friend,” Jungshin asked me.

“Ne. Minhyuk is my friend’s friend, Luna,” I replied.

“I’m so happy to see you, I always ask Yonghwa oppa to meet you but he rejects,” that dimples boy, Jonghyun oppa chuckled and Yonghwa oppa gave them death glare.

“Jonghyun-ah~~~” Yonghwa oppa said. I laughed.

“Why do you laughed, Seohyun-ah?” Yonghwa oppa asked me than pouted.

“Aniyo.” I still laughed. ‘Why did you reject them? I would like to meet them,” I smiled to Jungshin and Jonghyun oppa.

“See Hyung, she is okay, you are too protective, Hyung!” Jungshin commented.

“Yah, Jungshin~!” Yonghwa oppa called him. Jungshin laughed.

“We wont take her from you hyung,” Jonghyun winked.

I was confused.

“Hm?”

“It’s okay, Hyunnie, don’t think about their saying, okay?” Yonghwa oppa patted my hand. I smiled, still didn’t understand.

Jungshin and Jonghyun oppa shook their head, “Hyung, hyung,”

Yonghwa oppa ignored them.

“So, Seohyun-ah, I’m performing tomorrow. You said you will come, so will you come tomorrow?” Yonghwa oppa asked me with puppy eyes.

“Yes, you should come, Seohyun-ssi,” Jungshin added and Jonghyun oppa nodded.

I remembered I promised him to come to his performance. “Really? What time?” I smiled.

“Answer me first, will you come?” Yonghwa oppa asked me back.

“Hm..” I halted for a moment in order to .

“Seohyun-ah,” Yonghwa oppa pouted.

I laughed. “Yes, I will come,” I nodded and smiled wider.

“Really?” He held my hand.

I freezed so I nodded weakily.

“Great!” Jungshin and Jonghyun spoke cheerfully at the same time. I just smiled to them.

“So, I will pick you up, tomorrow, okay?” Yonghwa oppa offered as he still held my hand.

“Ne~” I answered. I still freezed because he held my hand.

Okay, I admitted, he was the first boy who held my hand.

Strange, right? But it’s the truth. I have many male friends, but just friends, not close friend who could held my hand or anything like that. There were two males who had ever held my hand, my dad and Changmin oppa.

“Good. I will pick you up at 6 pm!” Yonghwa oppa smiled happily.

Jonghyun oppa looked at his watch, “We have to go, Hyung,”

Jungshin looked at his watch and nodded.

“Eh? Jinjja?” Yonghwa oppa looked disappointed.

“I have to go, Hyunnie, don’t forget. Tomorrow, 6 pm, I’ll pick you up, okay?” He reminded me.

“Ne,” I nodded.

“Okay, then, see you! Don’t forget to reply my message,” he bid goodbye and let my hand.

I felt disappointed at that time.

“It’s great to meet you, Seohyun-ssi,” Jonghyun oppa said.

I smiled. “Me too. Nice to meet you, too.”

“Don’t forget to watch our performance! It will be great if you come! See you around,” Jungshin waved his hand and they made their way to their class.

It was great to meet Yonghwa oppa’s bandmates and I got new friends :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class finished and I went home with Hyo eonnie.

“Seohyun-ah,”

“Ne, waeyo eonni?” I asked.

“I’m going to go shopping tomorrow. I want you to accompany me,” she said.

“Eh?” I already promised Yonghwa oppa that I would come to his performance.

“Wae?” Hyo eonni looked bad.

“Hm….” I didn’t have any word to reply.

“Please, no excuse this time Seohyun-ah. There will be Luna, Sooyong and some friends. Girls hang out!” Hyo eonni insisted.

“But, eonni, I already….”

“Already what, Seohyun-ah?” Hyo eonni looked sad. I really lost now. “You have anyone to hang out? Who? That Yonghwa?”

“Please, Seohyun-ah! We will hang out tomorrow,” Hyo eonni concluded.

I could react anything. I was blank.

How about Yonghwa oppa performance tomorrow? I already promised him and his bandmates. What would he say if I just canceled it off? He might be so sad according how happy he was when I said I would come.

But…

My eonni and my friend, how could I reject them? What reason would I give them?  

I felt like I was going to cry. 

*********************************************************************************************************

im sorry I just had time to write story.

because of school stuff.

im going to university this year.

hope me luck ya~ :D

happy reading!

dont forget to comment and subscribe.

thank you <3