How long can it last

A Challenge

 

“You’re a habit impossible to break..”

 

Jessica opened her eyes, and slowly small smile appear on her face. This is what she loves the most, waking up and finding the person she loves most beside her.

She has been sleeping over at her girlfriend’s place since they got into a relationship. She will sleep there around weekend or holiday, and it just starting 3 months ago.

She runs her fingers gently on the shorter girl’s face, not letting that smile disappear from her face. Softly, she planted a soft kiss on the latter lips, which make her stir up from her dream land.

“..hmm..” taeyeon let out a soft groan “who disturb my sweet dream?” she said, eyes still closed, the blonde giggled.

“What dream?”

“..hmm? a beautiful dream about my girlfriend..” she answered, not even bother to open her eyes.

“About what?” jessica asked, having a naughty smile on her face.

“..well..” taeyeon slowly opened her eyes, rubbing it slightly “do you prefer I’m telling you..” taeyeon leaned closer to her girlfriend’s right ear “or I’m showing it?” making the blonde giggled.

“..hmm?” jessica gave a thinking expression “how about both?” and causing her girlfriend chuckled.

“Good choice..” taeyeon said, before pulling her girlfriend into a sweet morning kiss.

“What we are going to do today?” jessica asked, after pulling from their long kiss, buried her face on the shorter girl’s neck.

“..hmm, let’s see.. is there anything you want to do today?”

“..not really… for me, as long as I’m with you.. it’s enough..”

Taeyeon chuckled, before planting a kiss on the blonde top of head.

“Since today we only have dinner together with others.. let’s just think about what to do right now..” taeyeon said.

“How about we just stay at bed, like this?” the blonde asked “or we can even skip dinner and staying like this all day..” she added, making her girlfriend let out another chuckle.

“Oh.. what a lazy girlfriend I have..” she said, while ruffling jessica’s hair playfully.

Jessica lifted her head, staring right into her girlfriend eyes, which make taeyeon stops from whatever she is doing, and staring back at her girlfriend.

“What?”

And all jessica can do is just staring at her girlfriend’s eye. There is something that she wants to talk to her girlfriend, about why the shorter girl wants their relationship in secret for a while.

But she knows, she will get into another fight and argument from doing so, and aside from that, she is scare. She is scare to find out the answer. That’s why she keeps it from herself, even if it bothers her a lot.

“Sica?” taeyeon called softly, seeing her girlfriend zoning out “is something wrong?”

“Nothing..” the blonde answered, giving a sweet smile “I just find out what to do right now..” she said, before her smile slowly changed to a grin.

“And what is that?” taeyeon asked, raising her brows with a teasing smile. And instead of answering, jessica pulled her girlfriend into another passionate kiss.

-----

 

Ding dong… Ding dong… Ding dong…

Tiffany groaned when hearing her apartment’s bell rings repeatedly, knowing who exactly the owner of that impatient hand.

She stood up from the couch, and walking to the front door lazily. She opened the door, and found her bestfriend standing there, grinning while lifting a plastic bag.

“I might have to fix my bell every month because of your bad habit, kwon..” tiffany said, walking in, without waiting the tall tanned girl to come in first.

Tiffany walked inside and immediately slumped herself to the couch to continue watching her favorite drama series, followed by the tall girl, and yuri make sure to close the door before she follow the girl inside.

But instead of walking to the living room, yuri made her way to the kitchen, like how she always does when she comes here on weekend.

Yuri took two plates from the high cabinet, along with the other utensils, which is easily prepared, since she knows this place even better than the owner. That is just what habit does.

She unwrap the food she just bought from one of the restaurant on her way before. She put it on two plates, prepared it neatly, before bringing it to the living room.

She made her way back to bring other stuffs, before coming back to the living room, and handed a plate to the other girl who takes it while her eyes still glued to the tv. And soon, yuri’s joined on focusing to the drama.

“You don’t have a date today?” tiffany asked, her eyes still on the tv.

“What do you mean?” yuri asked back, turned her head to the girl, making the other girl stared back at her.

“You usually..”

“I’m on a date right now..” yuri cut, grinning, making tiffany let out a dumbfounded scoff after realizing what yuri meant.

“Oh, yeah..” tiffany said sarcastically, before shifting her gaze back to the tv.

“I’m telling you the truth..” yuri said, giving that innocent face “didn’t I say it to you already? My weekends only for you..”

“Right..” tiffany scoffed “I forgot that I’m on your weekend list..” tiffany said “and your only permanent girl on that list..”

Yuri chuckled “why? Are you jealous?”

“Oh, please..” tiffany rolled her eyes “I don’t see any reason why I should..”

Yuri actually already hear that words from the red haired girl over and over again, but every time she hear that words, it still bring her the same pain. And she clearly know the reason behind the word, she knows who the person in the girl’s heart.

“What does she have that I don’t?” yuri stopped eating and stared at the girl beside her. Coming to the girl’s place every weekend has been become her habit since almost two years now, but tiffany can’t even see her more than friend.

“..who?”

“Oh, come on.. you know who I mean..”

Tiffany went silent for a moment, before answering “I don’t know..” she said “maybe because I know she doesn’t messing around..”

“That’s because she is stuck with a girl..”

“I know.. and you don’t have to come here every week just to remind me about that..” tiffany said, annoyed, making the other girl sighed.

“I’m stuck with a girl too..” yuri said “you..” making the other girl let out another scoff.

“Yes, and I can clearly see it from you flirt around with other models..”

“Oww..” yuri gave the shorter girl a teasing smile “are you jealous, hwang?”

“Oh, please kwon..” tiffany argued back.

“You do..” yuri stated, giggled, not even caring the other girl protest.

And there they are, having another teasing-fighting conversation while eating and watching the tv.

-----

 

“Sooyoungiee…” yoona called the tall girl for the nth times, but the tall brunette haven’t show a sign to open her eyes yet. They are both lying on the bed. Since yoona likes sleeping over at the tall girl’s apartment more, she seldom goes home.

And they have done that since college, which means, it’s already more than 6 years already. And even in the work days, yoona doesn’t have any problem by staying at sooyoung’s apartment. She even stays at sooyoung’s place more often than her own home. And sooyoung definitely doesn’t mind that.

“Youngieee…” yoona whined, her hands shake the tall girl’s shoulder slightly.

“..hmm..” sooyoung let out a soft groan, feeling disturbed from her ‘lack of sleep night’ “..what?” she asked sleepily, refusing to wake up.

“I’m bored..” yoona whined.

“..then.. just watch tv…”

“But… nothing interesting today..” she answered, pouting.

Sooyoung stayed silent for a moment, between thinking about what to reply and fighting not to fall asleep.

“Youngie?” yoona called, thinking the tall girl falling on her deep slumber again.

“..then.. just sleep here.. with me..” she answered, pulling the other girl closer to her.

“But.. I’m not sleepy..” yoona answered, cupping the tall girl’s face on her hands, letting sooyoung arms wrapping around her waist “sooyoungie… open your eyes…”

“..yoong.. I’m really sleepy..” sooyoung answered, eyes still closed “give me an hour more..”

“But it’s too long.. sooyoungiee..”

“Yoong.. you wake me up at 2AM in the dawn just because you’re hungry..” sooyoung protest, her eyes opened slowly “and you even refuse to let me just call the delivery food which opens for 24 hours, and you asked me to cook for you instead..” she said, frustratingly, mostly because of still feeling sleepy.

“That’s because I love your cooking the most..” yoona reasoned.

“But it’s 2AM..” sooyoung argued back.

“Then, fine..”yoona pouted “if you don’t want to accompany me.. you don’t have to find any reason..” she was about to get off from the bed, but sooyoung hold her arm, and pulled her back to the bed, making her falling right beside the tall girl.

Yoona fell with her back facing the tall girl. Sooyoung swiftly wrapped her arms around the girls, and buried her face on the latter’s back.

“Fine..” she mumbled softly, and a smile instantly creep up on yoona’s face, knowing that the tall girl just give up from what she asked, again. After all, she knows sooyoung since middle school already, and she knows exactly how to make the tall girl give up from whatever she asked.

“Really?” yoona asked excitedly, turning her body to face sooyoung

“Hmm..” sooyoung hummed, giving a slight nod.

“Then.. what should we do?” yoona asked, bringing her hands back on both sooyoung’s cheeks, keeping the tall brunette awake, and sooyoung’s arms still around the other girl’s waist.

“Hmm...” sooyoung thinks for a while “how about this? Since last night I just realized that my fridge is empty already.. let’s go to the supermarket..”

“You can help me buy your favorite veggies and meat.. so that I can cook for you every day..” sooyoung added, giving a wide grin to the other girl’s face.

“I like that idea..” yoona replied happily, making the tall girl chuckle.

“Now.. go shower already…” sooyoung said, smiling.

“Okayy.. I will get ready now..” yoona answered excitedly, before get off from the bed, and walking to the bathroom happily.

Sooyoung stared at the girl, until she disappeared from her sight.

“How come.. you being here with me.. giving me so much happiness and just as much pain in the same time?”