Should be good

A Challenge

“Why you didn’t pick Seo up?” Sunny asked, glancing on the blonde in the driver’s seat. They are on their way to the family restaurant Taeyeon told them for their weekly dinner.

“Her boyfriend will drop her in a later..” the blonde in ponytail answered flatly.

There is a brief silence in between both women, before Sunny glanced over to her bestfriend as she spoke softly.

“..when will you tell her?”

Hyoyeon, keeping her flat expression when she answered “..tell what? to who?”

“You know what..” Sunny answered, her eyes glued on the street “..and who..”

“..i don’t know what you-..”

“Tell Seo that you love her..” Sunny cut. And then, it’s way just too blunt that the blonde in ponytail was left silent, pretty much dumbfounded.

“..what a blunt question..” Hyoyeon finally mumbled without sparing a glance at the short haired blonde.

“Blame yourself for pretending to be stupid..” Sunny answered “..and Hyo, stop running.. no matter how much you hide it, you know your feeling for her”

“She is in a relationship, Sunny..” Hyoyeon replied calmly “and please, tell that to yourself..”

Sunny turned to face the latter, and Hyoyeon turned to meet their gaze, giving that ‘you know what I mean’ kind of expression.

Sunny sighed “..you’re right..” she turned back to the front, escaping a stiff laugh “we both are so hopeless..”

“I wonder since when I was trapped in this kind of feeling..”

“..and I should ask myself the same question..” Sunny chuckled.

“..so, do you have any plan to confess?” Hyoyeon asked, glancing over the short haired blonde who is by now being the one who is pretending to be stupid.

“..isn’t it obvious that she has no feeling towards me?”

“You won’t know if you don’t give it a try..”

“No..” Sunny said “..I am sure that she has no feeling for me, Hyo.. at least not the way I do to her..”

“What make you so sure?” Hyoyeon asked curiously.

Sunny seems to be in doubt before she answered hesitantly “..by the way she looks at Jessie..”

Hyoyeon’s brows creased “Taeyeon looks at us the same way, isn’t she?”

Sunny glanced over her bestfriend with a playful smile “..Hyo, you’re way too oblivious..” she added “and I’m not stupid.. I can see it..” Sunny spoke before she added in a soft whispered “..i do.. when she is all who I see..”

“..don’t think too much..” Hyoyeon encouraged “..maybe it’s not like what you think..”

Sunny went silent, her mind going though in the memories of what she saw weeks ago, something she accidentally found out. Should she tell Hyo?

Sunny glanced over her bestfriend, giving a weak smile instead “..yeah, maybe I should have hope like you do..” and there, in the end she chooses to keep it.

“..I serious don’t know why we all are so hopeless..” Hyoyeon said “maybe four of us should start a hopeless group or something..”

Sunny giggled “yeah, Sooyoung should be the leader, since she is the one who is struggling with it the longest..”

“Yeah, and Yuri can become the front woman..” Hyoyeon laughed.

Sunny laughed along “..we shouldn’t mocked them..” she said “maybe because we used to mock them back ago, now we pay it just fair..”

“Yeah, you’re right..” Hyoyeon said “I seriously don’t know which one is better, telling someone you love her but the other person treat it as nothing.. or staying by the side of the person you love with that special relationship but can’t even confess about your real feeling and make her see you as nothing more than bestfriend..”

They laughed, of course not having any intention to bad mouthed their bestfriend, maybe they’re just trying to ease their pain, or maybe just.. trying to forget about it for a while..

Their laughter dies down when Sunny whispered softly “how can Sooyoung keeps being like that?”

“Hmm?” Hyoyeon glanced on her bestfriend.

“Acting like nothing happen., giving nothing but a smile.. when she knows it hurt her like hell when Yoona keep mentioning her as the best friend ever?”

“..i don’t know..” Hyoyeon stiffened a chuckle “..maybe we should try learning from her..”

“Yeah..” Sunny gave a weak giggle “we should..”

-----

 

“Youngiee, you can’t sit near Tiff..” a tall girl whined.

“Yoona, it’s not like I can tell her where to sit..” Sooyoung answered.

“Just sit beside Jessie then, and I will sit on the other side..” Yoona grinned, eyeing the blonde who watches them with an amused expression.

Sooyoung stared at her tall bestfriend, escaping a soft sigh, giving a small smile as she walked to Jessica’s seat without a word, pulling the chair and seat in silence with Yoona followed with a satisfied smile.

“When will you both tell us if you both are in a relationship?” Jessica leaned closer to Sooyoung’s side.

“Maybe when we really have one..” Sooyoung smiled.

“Yah! Don’t be that close to Youngiee!” Yoona landed her palm on Jessica’s shoulder, pushing the blonde gently.

“Please Yoona..” Jessica rolled her eyes “we’re just talking..”

“Yes, but you don’t have to talk that close!” Yoona said defended “I am the only one who allowed to do that..” Yoona added, obsessively wrapping her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, pulling the tall brunette closer “right, Youngiee?” Yoona asked while buried her face on Sooyoung’s side façade after a soft peck on Sooyoung’s lips.

“Seriously, you should stop being like that before people misunderstood you..” Jessca fought stubbornly.

“I don’t mind! and Sooyoung doesn’t mind too, right Soo?”

Taeyeon watched the two women childish bickered with soft giggles while the tallest brunette who is sitting in between is trying to stop the immature fight.

“You should stop being so possessive on Sooyoung..” Taeyeon finally voiced in between her amused look.

“Yes, and start sharing her with me..” and there, a red haired women jumped right when she stepped inside the room “..or better, giving her all for me..” she added, giving a naughty smile.

Sooyoung smiled to the two women who just arrived, but Yoona quickly turned Sooyoung’s face to meet her gaze “that’s definitely won’t happen!” Yoona said immediately “there is no way I will let that happen.. Youngie, you won’t either, right?”

“I won’t..” Sooyoung answered with a small smile “now, stop worrying and just order the food..” she said, caressing Yoona’s cheek “you kept saying that you’re hungry in our way here..”

Yoona’s smile widened, giving another quick peck on her tall bestfriend lips, someone who is always understand her despite anything. And for Yoona, it’s obviously a friendly peck.

It took another 10 minutes when the other three women arrived inside the private room taeyeon booked. It’s her turn anyway. Her turn to choose the weekly dinner’s place, and her turn to pay for dinner, because that’s how they arranged it, everyone take turn for every week and choose the place while the others follow.

As usual, dinner starts with childish and immature fights from few women, ended up from the mature one to stay in between, keeping the fight stay immature and childish and definitely stop it before it grows to something out of hand, and for the rest of them, watching in amusement, laughs, and entertained by such scene from their tired week from working.

“Hey, what will you guys do for holiday next week?” Yuri suddenly asked.

“Holiday?” Hyoyeon asked back “there is?”

“There is three days holiday by the end of next week..” Yuri replied “and since I was the one in turn for dinner next week, do you guys want to spent two nights in my parents villa? I will prepare anything..” she said “you all just need to come..”

“Villa?”

“It sounds like a good idea..” Taeyeon said “we all need to take a break from working..”

“I will go if Sooyoung do..” Yoona said.

“So do i..” Tiffany teasingly added.

“Yahh!! And I will definitely sleeping in the same room with youngiee!!”

Tiffany giggled “you can have her for the night, I don’t mind having her for the day..”

“Yahh!! You--..”

“Yoona..Fany..” Sooyoung scolded softly, getting the red haired woman giggled childishly, while the other one frowned.

“Yes babe?” Tiffany asked sweetly, getting the woman who sits by her side escaping a deep sigh.

“Yahh!! Don’t call Youngie like that!!” Yoona argued.

“I think it’s a good idea..” Hyoyeon said, ignoring the still on going childish bickering “but I have a cousin who will come in days..” she said “and I can’t-..”

“I don’t mind if your cousin tag along..” Yuri cut “I mean, if she is a female.. since all of us, you know.. it’s not good to bring a man with us in a holiday..”

“Yeah, it’s a woman..” Hyoyeon grinned, eyeing her other bestfriends in turn, getting a smile, shrug, or anything but rejection.

“Then, I am in..” Hyoyeon voiced.

“It sounds fun..” Sooyoung smiled “I don’t mind..”

“And so do i..” Yoona grinned.

“Then, do any of us have any other idea? Or having something in mind?” Taeyeon asked, glancing over to her bestfriends in turn before she wore a smile as she spoke “then.. it's settle.. Yuri, we’re all in..”