The forgotten night

A Challenge

If there is one word to describe how their morning is..

It was horrible…

 

The living room, where they played their game last night was awfully messy. There are cans and bottles of beers anywhere, glasses, and wines definitely going along the list.

But despite the piles of evident of humans being activities last night, there is nobody there, at least not in the living room.

The trail of mess doesn’t even stop there, it was working all its way to every room in the quiet villa.

 

“..ugh..” Sooyoung let out soft grunt when the sun light sharply coming in between the curtain. Her head feels heavy, and her tummy growled.

 

Sooyoung tried to turn when coldness hitting her skin, some exposed skin, but strong pair of arms locking her waist, someone’s face is buried on her chest, keeping her warm.

“..Yoona?” Sooyoung called, but the latter remain unmoved.

With no sign from the latter if she is going to be awake soon, Sooyoung slowly pulled the latter’s arms, as gently as she could.

It was beyond surprised when she found the other woman is only sleeping in her undergarment. Not that Sooyoung never saw the woman in that only, but Yoona doesn’t usually sleep like that.

Especially when she found her clothes rip as well. Her clothes lost more than half its buttons, clearly showing her that it was tore forcibly.

Okay, something was going on.

Something was definitely going on last night.

Sooyoung forced her heavy mind to work, trying to recall any memories about their night.

Barbeque, dinner, game, watching movies, sleeping, story telling..

Okay, maybe not exactly in that order, but something is wrong. Something is definitely wrong.

But nothing comes no matter how hard she is thinking.

She was not supposed to drink. She was aware how bad she is with the devil liquid, and as long as Yoona is around, Sooyoung was never drink before. Keeping the other latter save was her priority, but something just went wrong.

A soft grunt comes from the sleeping figure.

It makes her wonder if there are things she needs to know, or if any from her friends have idea about what happened last night.

It was nothing, wasn’t it?

It keeps echoing inside her mind, but she can’t calm herself down.

Especially not when the woman she loves bared herself in almost nothing in the most defenceless innocent way that she might not even have any idea with.

Collecting her mind, she knows that if Yoona wakes up with the sight of them like this might be not a good idea.

Taking a short pants with a loose shirt, Sooyoung gently and swiftly slipped them on the sleeping figure to keep her warm, and save, save from her. Before she puts another shirt on her as well.

Heaved a sigh, Sooyoung leaned closer to press her lips on the still sleeping Yoona’s temple, sweet and soft, as always.

Her mind must still need to lighten, and she needs something to get this headache away.

Climbing down from bed, Sooyoung made her way to the door, quietly going out from the room, making her way to the kitchen.

 

It was still quiet and silent.

Sooyoung made her way to the first floor where the messy living room presented. Sooyoung shook her head when nothing comes into her mind.

It was a blur. And she doesn’t even know if it was good or bad.

Taking slow short steps to the kitchen, there are two woman are already there, standing with their back face the tall woman.

“Hyo?” Sooyoung called softly, but it was already strange when the two women are jumping and startling abundantly just by a single call, getting it obviously suspicious.

“He—hey!” Hyoyeon gave an awkward smile, along with her cousin who gives a small smile with a simple good morning.

Hyoyeon was never that good to hide something.

Sooyoung walked closer, taking a clean glasses, filling it with water before she took a tablet which offered by Hyomin, Hyoyeon’s cousin.

They definitely have the very same problem, just doesn’t know how deep trouble they’re into right at the moment.

Sooyoung took it in one gulp before she leaned on the kitchen counter, that one in the middle of the room.

“..something wrong?”

Hyoyeon startled when she stuttered “wh-what do—do you mean?” she laughed awkwardly.

Sooyoung narrowed her eyes, something must make this woman so nervous.

Hyomin slapped her cousin’s shoulder lightly before she turned to Sooyoung “it’s depent..” she said “if you’re asking about her, she might just drink too much..”

“..really?” Sooyoung doubtfully asked, brows raised.

But all hyomin gave was a smile, a smile that is too incompatible with the nervous one Hyoyeon gave.

“..did something happened last night?” Sooyoung hesitantly asked.

Hyomin seems to go silent before she answered “I have no idea..” she answered “but..” she paused “even if there was something..” she said “I don’t think I want to know..”

Sooyoung was obviously not buying that answer, she was about to ask, before Taeyeon came to the kitchen, having the same problem they are all have.

Silence fell the moment Taeyeon gulped her pill, staring one into another, struggling in the middle of asking about last night, but either if they’re not sure if someone was sober enough to witness what happened, or they are too scared to find out about it.

“..hmm.. should we make breakfast?” Taeyeon suggested.

“Yeah! Sure!” Hyoyeon swiftly jumped, taking the pan, checking the refrigerator, taking out things that might suitable for their breakfast, while Hyomin is busying herself preparing the table.

Taeyeon glanced on her tall bestfriend. Their eyes meet. And they are obviously wanted to talk, to ask, or whatever it is, because Taeyeon hide something behind that eyes. Sooyoung knows them long enough to know that there are something wrong with this bunch of bestfriend she has.

“..how about wake Tiff up?” Taeyeon asked, wanting to get out from whatever it was just as soon as possible “she could help us with breakfast..” Taeyeon shrugged.

Sooyoung is staring on her petite bestfriend, before she gave light nods.

Maybe finding it out was not an option.

 

Making her way out from the kitchen, Sooyoung walked to the second floor, taking her steps to the room next to hers.

Sooyoung lift her hand, fisted before she was about to knock, but a loud noise come from inside, definitely owned by two person who are pissed enough to get the tone full of annoyance, and anger.

..what the hell!!”

“I have no idea about this!”

“Do you expect me to believe that?!”

“Fany--..”

“You’ve been going all of this with countless women!! And now you did this to me?!”

“We’re not even going there! and don’t you think it was unfair to put the blame all on me?!”

“You’re seriously unbelievable!!”

“You’re not even completely na--..”

“Hey guys.. we can he--..” Sooyoung opened the door, pretty much surprising the occupant of the room, get herself wordless when she saw the two women.

Having in her sight of the two women in bed, with Tiffany pulled the blanket closer to cover her chest, her hands fisted, and Yuri who is standing, fully clothed.

Sooyoung is just trying to prevent the argument got bigger, but maybe she is stepping into one that she is not supposed to.

Sooyoung doesn’t even find any word when she cleared , awkwardly saying “..Taeng call you Tiff..” she spoke “we need your help to get the breakfast ready..” Sooyoung added as awkward, trying not to lay her eyes in any of the two figures “..and.. I will leave you two..”

The door closed when Tiffany bit her lower lip “out of all person who can find her in these kind of situation.. why it must be Sooyoung..”

 

“Heyy!!” Hyoyeon yelled from the living room, currently trying to make the place less messy, getting a help from her cousin, and Sunny who is already awake “anyone see my camera?!”

“Camera?” Sunny asked, busy to put the empty bottles and cans into a big plastic garbage “did you bring that here?”

“I never forget my baby!” Hyoyeon frowned, throwing the pillow on the couch recklessly “I bring it here last night!!”

“Yah!! We already clean that spot!!”

“Yeah, I will put them back later..” Hyoyeon reasoned, doesn’t even glanced on the short haired blonde.

“Yah! You--..!!”

“Hey, I said—look!! here it is!!” Hyoyeon grinned, kissing the big camera countless time.

It was her very first professional camera from her parents, the present for her when she started her career.

Sunny groaned in annoyance “put them back!” she thrown a pillow on her bestfriend’s back.

“Fine.. fine..” Hyoyeon mumbled lazily, hanging the camera on her neck, before busy with her camera.

“Huh? How come you’re already off, baby..” she mumbled while making her way to her bedroom “let’s get you charged, okay?”

Sunny and Hyomin shook her head slowly, cleaning the mess, while some of them busy in the kitchen, busy to throw the garbage, and the other are busy still in their dreamland.

It was another day, wasn’t it?

Just another day..

But the problem is, one just never knew how much a usual day could turn out to be the one that ever put their friendship in the biggest nightmare ever..