We hide it well

A Challenge

 

Because there are things that better left unsaid…”

 

It’s a work day, where every one busily starts their daily activities, either as a student, or a worker, and all. And it makes no different in the SM agency, a well known agency in the entertainment industry. It’s a usual day, when all the workers have their own busy matter.

Just one another busy morning…

 

A blonde walked in the quite spacious office leisurely, not even bother to knock. The office room has become her favorite visiting place, like how she always does, especially lately. But it seems that the office owner doesn’t even sense the blonde presence. Not even when the blonde girl is sitting on the chair across the short girl.

The short girl is having her eyes glued on the paper on the table, while her hands busily flipping every page of the thick document. She is too preoccupies with her works, that she can’t see anything else.

The blonde girl is sitting there, her right elbow placed on the table, using her right palm to uphold her chin. Her gaze falls to the serious short girl’s façade, and slowly, a small smile curved on her face.

“So..” she voiced after minutes passed, making the short girl startled, and stop from doing her busy activity “my girlfriend is drowning in her work, that she doesn’t even realize that I’m here..”

“Oh, gezz.. sica…” the shorter girl replied “you surprised me…” she smiled “since when you’re here?”

“Well.. long enough to stare at my beautiful girlfriend..” she gave a naughty smile, making her girlfriend chuckle.

“You don’t have any schedule today?” she asked, closing the document, and focused on her blonde girlfriend.

“Hmm..” the blonde stood up from her seat, walking closer to the shorter girl from the right side of the table, and the other girl’s eyes only glued to her “I still have enough time to claim my morning kiss..”

The blonde turned the shorter girl’s chair, so that it face her completely, giving another seductive smile, before sitting on the girl’s lap, and locked their lips together.

Without even waiting a second, the short girl responded to the kiss, and in no time, the kiss grow hotter, while her hands wrapped around the blonde’s waist to prevent her from falling. They pulled out from the kiss after minutes or so, panting hard.

“..I hardly meet you these days, taeng..” jessica said, pouting, letting her forehead in touch with her girlfriend.

“Sorry, baby..” the short girl answered, giggled at the blonde childish act “too much works..” she gave a warm smile before giving another kiss.

“I will make it up to you…” she added after the kiss, smiling.

“You don’t even give me a call or a simple text..” she said, frowned.

“Oh, baby.. i..”

“It seems that you only have your eyes on your work..” the blonde cut “are you cheating on me with your work?” she gave a playful suspicious eyes, making the short girl chuckle.

“I love you only..” taeyeon said “and you do know that, right?”

The blonde sighed “then.. when will we tell our friends about us?” making the shorter latter unwrapped her arms from the blonde’s waist.

“We already talk about this.. right?” she said, tired to have the same conversation over and over again.

“Why do you even want us to do this secretly?” the blonde asked, standing up from the shorter girl’s lap.

“We will find the perfect time to tell them, okay..” she replied calmly, doesn’t want to start another argument.

“It’s already 3 months..” the blonde commented “and you already said the same thing over for 3 months already..”

“Sica..”

“Why?” she asked “are you afraid that they won’t accept our relationship?”

“It’s not that..” the shorter girl answered “I know they won’t have any problem with us being together..” she added “it’s just..”

“Then what, taeng?” the blonde asked, frustratingly. Her girlfriend has been avoiding this topic over and over. And it surely makes her questioned whether the short girl is really serious about their relationship.

“I don’t want them too see our relationship as something that will cause trouble to our agency.. I don’t want them to think that our relationship as a threat for this agency…” and that’s just the same reason that she gave every time they are in the same conversation.

“I don’t understand, tae..” jessica shook her head slightly “every time you give me that reason, you make me think that our relationship is nothing for you..” she said, taking small steps to the office’s door, but a strong hold stop her from going further.

“Please.. sica..” taeyeon took the latter into her embrace “we will tell them sooner..” she added “just wait, okay..”

The blonde only sighed. This is always how it ended. She, giving in every word her girlfriends gave. She slowly nodded her head, knowing that if she keeps on pushing the latter, they will get into a bigger fight, like the last time it happened.

“..okay..” she mumbled softly, and her girlfriend broke their hug, planted a soft kiss on her lips.

“I will see you latter..” taeyeon said, smiling, and the blonde gave a small smile back, before going out from her girlfriend office.

-----

 

Hyoyeon is sitting on her small work room, not like the major office for taeyeon, she has a quite spacious room, a little smaller than taeyeon, with a small couch along with a small table in front of the door, just like how sooyoung’s office. She is sitting in the small couch along with a tall girl and another short blonde girl.

The tall girl has her eyes red, together with red nose, indicating that she just cried not long ago.

“He is doing it again?!” hyoyeon snapped angrily, after the tall girl tell a story about what happened between her and her so-called boyfriend, while the tall girl already stop crying on the short blonde embrace.

“Just break up with him!!” hyoyeon fumed in anger “how come he hurt you over and over again!!”

“And how can you keep up with that stupid man like this!!” she added.

“.. my parents..” she was about to answer between her sob, but the other girl cut.

“Stop giving me excuses like that!!” she said angrily “just told your parents that he is not as kind as he seems!!”

“..but, unnie..”

“Seo..” the other girl cut “I’m tired seeing you like this..” she said wearily.

And the tall girl only sobbed even more, buried her face on the short blonde’s shoulder, giving her back to the angry girl.

“Hyoyeon is right, seo..” the short blonde added “he gives you nothing but pain..” rubbing the tall latter’s back ups and downs, calming her.

“You’ve been crying over him almost every day..” hyoyeon said and it got worse every time you’re running here to us..”

“I can’t see you like this, seo…” hyoyeon added, “it hurt me so much..” she mumbled, giving a pained look, but only to be caught by the short blonde, and the short blonde only giving a weak smile to her hurting friend, knowing about her feeling towards the tall girl.

“Seo..  I swear, if this keep on going on..” the latter said coldly “I’m really going to make him regret ever hurting you like this..” making the younger girl stared at her.

“I’ll be okay, unnie..” the tall girl said, giving a weak smile “I will..”

“You always said that..” hyoyeon cut “and always come to us with the same condition as now..” she added.

“Unnie..”

“Seo..” hyoyeon called softly “if he ever hurt you again, I won’t just let him go as you ask..” she said “you understand?” the taller girl nodded, before wrapping her arms around the older girl waist.

Hyoyeon has that pained look on her face. Her heart break, seeing the girl she loves hurting so much, but she can do nothing about that. She gave a stare at the short blonde who only giving her a smile in return.

“Thank you, unnie..”

“Don’t be.. you know you’ll be always welcome here..” the shorter girl answered, but can’t help but to feel her heart break to pieces, and another words from the younger girl only worsen it.

“You are really the best unnie for me..”

-----

 

The tall girl is waiting patiently in front of the practice room, a room which usually used by the models to mentoring lesson, or practicing modeling, and else.

She has been waiting for almost an hour now, but she hasn’t let out a single protest yet. She has been doing this a lot, and thinking about the girl she has been waiting for, make her forget all the tiredness from waiting.

She tried to drive away her boredom by looking at he big camera, looking through the photo she has been captured recently, and most of it, just about a certain figure who is smiling brightly, having a frown on her face, pouting, and all the weird photos about the girl or them together.

“What’s with the grin?” a tanned girl walked out from the door, walking closer to the big couch in front of the practice room, along with two other figures.

“Oh, gosh.. yul.. you scared me..” she said, startled, making the two others girl giggle.

“So, have you finished yet?” her face brightened when seeing the girl she has been waiting for.

“Yess..” the doe eyes girl who took seat beside her replied, wrapping her arms around the tall girl’s waist, but soon a pout appear “but I should be back here in 20 minutes…”

“Oh.. too bad..” the tall girl said, frowning “so, we can’t have our lunch date today..”

“Gezz..” the tanned girl commented, making a disgusted face “look at you two..”

“Why?” sooyoung asked innocently.

“Yes.. why?” the doe eyes added.

“How can you two claiming yourself as friend when acting as a couple?” she asked, raising her brows.

“Why? I don’t see anything wrong with that..” yoona answered, grinning “right, sooyoungie?” and the tall girl only replied with the same grin.

“I starts to get bored of you waiting here every day for years..” yuri said “for years, soo.. how could you? don’t you get bored doing the same thing every day for years?” she asked, having her brows furrowed.

“Why should you the one who is getting bored?” sooyoung asked, still giving the innocent face “even the one I’ve been waiting for not feeling bored at all..” she added, turning to stare at the girl beside her “right, yoong?”

“Of course..” the girl addressed answered “if you don’t want too see our lovely time, then don’t be here..” the girl giving her a straight face, making the tanned girl scoffed.

“You two seriously..” yuri sighed.

“Why don’t you two just date?” the red haired jumped in, staring at the two figures who look like a couple, while the tanned girl’s eyes glued on her.

“Because she is waiting for her perfect man to come into her life..” the tall girl answered, teasing the other girl who went blushing.

“Why should you waiting for a perfect man, when you have such a perfect woman beside you?” tiffany added, giving a naughty smile to the tall girl.

“If sooyoungie is a man, I definitely will be the one being with her..” she said, giving another grin to the taller girl, while the tall girl only give her a small chuckle.

“Then..” tiffany continued “just give your sooyoungie to me..” she said casually “I don’t mind being with a woman..” she paused, having a grin on her face “especially if it’s your sooyoungie…”

“What?! No!! you can’t!!” yoona answered immediately “sooyoungie is mine.. and mine only.. right?”

“Yeah..” the taller girl giggled “of course..”

“I won’t give sooyoungie to anyone..” the doe eyes girl added, wrapping her arms on the tall girl’s waist tighter “even if it’s you..” she added, pouting, making the other three girl chuckled, but sounds so different, which is only some can caught it.

“Yeah…” tiffany said playfully “then, I will just steal her from you..”

“What!? No!!” the doe eyes girl added immediately “you won’t let that happen, right, youngie?” she lifted her eyes, only to be meet by the taller girl loving eyes, which yoona failed to notice, again.

“Surely not..” the tall girl answered, giving her a small smile, before ruffled the other girl’s hair playfully.

Tiffany eyes glued to the loving scene in front of her, and there is a silent pain reflects from her eyes, but covered greatly by her beautiful smile. In the other hand, the tanned girl’s eyes haven’t leaves from her red haired friend, sighed.

“Do you want to go back to the practice room?” yuri asked tiffany softly, afraid that the scene will hurt the girl even more.

“Okay…” tiffany answered. But, before she turned back to the practice room, she leaned closer to the taller girl face, and quickly planted a small peck on the tall girl’s cheek.

“Yahh!!” the doe eyes girl yelled, seeing the red head only sticking her tongue out, clearly teasing her, before running to the practice room.

Sooyoung took a glance at the tanned girl who has a pained expression on her face but giving a weak smile anyway, the tall girl gave her bestfriend a small smile, before the girl followed the other girl inside the room.

“Sooyoungie…” the doe eyes girl whined.

“She is playing around..” sooyoung answered “she always does that..” she added, giving a small chuckle “and you always give me the same expression all the time… how come you’re not get used to it?”

“But, she kissed you...” the younger girl whined "againn.."

“Then, you can just kiss me..” the tall girl teased, making the girl pout.

Then the tall girl leaned closer, giving a kiss on the other girl’s forehead.

“Nobody can steal me away from you..” she said, making the bright smile come back to the younger girl’s face again.

“Now, shouldn’t you go back to the practice room?” the tall girl asked, raising her brows.

“Okay..” yoona answered happily, giving the tall girl another warm hug, before having small fast steps to the practice room, but before she closed the door from inside, she took a peek from behind the door “don’t forget to wait for me this afternoon.. I’m sleeping over at your place..”

Sooyoung let out a small chuckled, seeing the girl behavior. The younger girl never failed to make her smile, even from a simple act, the girl who give that smile on her face, but just the very same girl who unintentionally crushed her heart to pieces.