Getting Worse

Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Maknae....where're you? What????" Daesung answer the phone with worry. After he hear maknae voice, he calls jiyong and TOP to get out hurry. When they come out from the house, some body who wear black mask and black outfit ready to hit again Youngbae, but he stop to do that after see them shout to him. That man run out the garage and disapear in the dark. Daesung really shock when he found Youngbae and seungri laid on the floor. He scream with worry call their name. TOP and Daesung approach to Youngbae who laid unconscious while he hold his stomach. But seungri still half conscious and mumbling to help youngbae. Jiyong try to make seungri awake but he can't get his conscious, his hand become limp and close his eyes. They take youngbae and seungri into the house and laid them into the bed.

After few minutes youngbae get his conscious and hold the pain on his stomach. "Youngbae, are you ok?" TOP ask with worry.

"I'm fine hyung...just a bit hurt with my stomach. That man hit me once. But not hurt at all" Youngbae try to get up and sit beside his bed. "Hyung....how about maknae?" Youngbae stand up from his bed while still hold his stomach.

"He still unconsious, jiyong accompany him at his room" TOP said while help youngbae to walk.

"I want to see maknae" youngbae walk slowly to seungri room.

At seungri room, jiyong and daesung sit beside seungri. They're really worry becauce until now seungri doesn't get his conscious. Jiyong touch seungri forehead, gladly he didn't get fever. Seungri several time mumbling but he still close his eyes.

"Maknae...." Youngbae approach to seungri side. "How is he?" Youngbae ask to jiyong while sit at chair beside the bed.

"I don't know, he still didn't get his conscious, i'm really worry" jiyong shook seungri cheek slowly. "If he doesn't wake up in an hour, we'll take him to hospital. Youngbae, how your condition?" Jiyong ask to youngbae while he still hold seungri hand.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I more worry about maknae condition"

"Yes, me too. how did it happen? Who's that guy?" Jiyong ask to youngbae.

"I'm not sure but that man so curious. I think he was doing something when i found him. We should check the cars. I' m affraid he's doing something to our cars. Remember when maknae got accident? He saw a stranger man before. Maybe he's the same person".

"Hyung....help......youngbae hyung help......." Seungri mumbling with weak voice but he still close his eyes. The sweat run out on his face. "Maknae....maknae....wake up...hyung is here" jiyong shook seungri hand slowly. He wipes the sweat on seungri face. After few minutes seungri opens his eyes. But just stare to jiyong and look around.

"Hyung, leave me alone hyung, leave me" seungri pulls his hand from jiyong grip. He try to get up and avoid jiyong. "Maknae..are you ok?" Jiyong said with worry while he hold seungri hand again. "I'm fine hyung, don't care about me, leave me alone!!!!" Seungri shout to jiyong. He try to stand up from his bed but youngbae hold seungri body.

"Maknae, listen to me" Youngbae try to calm down seungri. He hug seungri body. But seungri strugle to release the hug. "Maknae...its ok...its ok...we are safe. hyung is here" seungri cry and hug back youngbae. Jiyong just stand and stare beside the bed. He feels sad because seungri avoid him but not to youngbae. When jiyong saw seungri hug youngbae while he cry, jiyong feels jealous, he supposed to be who hug seungri and calm him down.

"Maknae, let me help you to laid again. Youngbae still hurt. Let him rest ok" jiyong try to make conversation with seungri. But seungri ignore what jiyong said, he still hug youngbae tight. Youngbae seems hold the pain but he pretend didn't show it. Affraid if seungri'll sad and blame him self.

"Maknae....better you laid again. You still weak. Look...your face so pale. I'll stay beside you" youngbae said while he realeae his hug and help seungri to laid on the bed. Seungri sobbing while he hold youngbae hand. "Do you feel hurt? I saw that man kick you before you fell down" seungri just shook his head. "you should sleep again, you have to rest"

"Maknae, let youngbae rest, i'll accompany you in here" TOP approach to the bed and shook seungri cheek. Seungri just nod weakly.

"Come on ji, lets leave him with TOP hyung, you must be tired too, we can talk again in the morning" youngbae drag jiyong walk out and daesung following them.

"But bae.....i'm worry about maknae...he avoid me" jiyong stop walk and try to back to seungri room.

"Let him rest first. Maybe he shock after that incident. Previously he really sad after you scolded him, he tired now and must rest. Come on Ji, lets go" youngbae pull jiyong hand and drag him to walk out from the room.

Seungri sleep after he stop sobbing and drink hot chocolate milk. TOP decides to sleep at seungri room because seungri keep mumbling in his sleep. TOP worry if he leave seungri alone he'll look for his hyung.

 

In the morning YG come with all manager Bigbang members. He rush in to the house with worry. "Jiyong, what happened last night? How youngbae and seungri condition? I heard that man hurt them" YG said while he walk to seungri room. He really worry about seungri condition than youngbae. Because seungri has a weak body and easy to get sick. The opposite from youngbae that he always work out his body.

"Youngbae got bruise at his stomach but he said he's fine but seungri he still sleep now. Last night he was shoock after got that incident. I'm glad he can sleep well after he cry hard. When we found them, they laid unconscious. I saw a man run who wear mask and black outfit. I remembered when maknae got accident, he saw a stranger man too. I'm curious that he was he same man" jiyong explain to YG while he accompany him to seugri room.

"Tell your manager to check all cars and make sure no defective from that incident" YG said to jiyong before he come in to seungri room. "Alright hyungnim" jiyong walk out the room to tell the manager.

When YG come in to seungri room, he still sleep peacefully. YG just sit on the chair beside the bed. Seungri face so pale and he breath slowly. YG just stare to seungri and realize that seungri lost his weight. "Did he really tired with his schedule? He looks so thin" YG mumbling slowly while he cares seungri hair. "Did he get a problem with his hair too? A lot of his hair fall out" YG shocked and throw away the hair to the floor after he saw seungri hand move abit. He try to open his eyes and say something. "Seungri....how do you feel now?" YG ask while he pat seungri hand lightly. Seungri open his eyes widely when he realize YG sit beside him.

"Hyungnim....."seungri try to get up and sit on the bed. "I'm fine, thank you Hyungnim" suddenly seungri hold his head and close his eyes. "Seungri, better you laid again, you still weak" YG help seungri to laid to the bed again. He touch seungri cheek and forehead to make sure he's allright. "I'll tell your hyung you're wake up, wait a minutes ok" YG tell daesung to prepare breakfast for seungri. After that all his hyung come in to seungri room.

"Maknae, how do you feel now?" Jiyong ask to seungri and sit down on the bedside. Jiyong hold seungri hand but seungri pull his hand slowly. Jiyong look suprised, he just stare to seungri who still ignore him. "I'm fine hyung, i'm sorry make you worry" seungri said while he look to all his hyungs.

"Well, i think we must to hired bodyguard, its twice we got the incident, we have to be carefull next, i don't want something happen again with you" YG said to all bigbang members. "I don't want it ruin your comeback"

"Yes hyungnim, i'll take care them carefully too" jiyong said while he look at seungri. But seungri pretend not see jiyong.

"Well, jiyong, as the leader, its your job to take care all the members. But you have to care your self too. I let that responsibility to you, i trust you jiyong. I have a meeting today, so i leave now, take care your health ok, especially you seungri, i'll tell your manager to arrange your schedule again. I'm worry you become a thin panda" all members laugh and seungri just pout when YG . "I give three days for you to rest, just rest ok, i don't want to hear any incident again" YG said and walk out the room. "Thank you hyungnim" all member said and bowed when YG leave them. Jiyong him until the main door.

After YG went out, Seungri close his eyes again and take a deep breath. He really really sleepy. He doesn't know why, but his body so weak and his eyes seem heavy to open. When daesung look at maknae who start to close his eyes, he hurry shout to seungri. "Maknae, don't sleep again, you didn't eat something from lastnight, i'll take your breakfast, wait for me ok" daesung said while he walk out from the room. Seungri open his eyes again. "Hyung, can i sleep again? I'm really tired" seungri ask to Youngbae. "No maknae, you have to eat first and take your medicine before you sleep again" youngbae pull seungri hand and help him to sit comfortably. "Hyung....." Seungri pout when youngbae force him to get up. "What medicine? Are you sick maknae?" TOP looks surprised when he heard about the medicine. "Emm...it just suplement hyung. We know seungri body easy got sick. So he have to get it. I'll take a wet towel to clean your face. TOP hyung, can you help me to make sure he does't sleep again?" Youngbae said while he walk out to avoid the next question from TOP. TOP just smile and approach seungri bed.

"Maknae, you look so pale, are you feeling unwell?" TOP start curious with seungri condition. "I heard from youngbae that man kicked you until you fall down, let me see the wound" "No hyung, i'm fine..." Seungri cover his right chest with his hand. Actually he feels a bit hurt but he doesn't want all his hyung worry. TOP try to open seungri shirt to look at the wound. Seungri keep refuse. "Hyung.....enough.....kkkkkk...." Seungri laugh when TOP start to tick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter