I'll Be Fine

Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After jiyong drop youngbae and daesung to photo location, then he drop seungri to his collage. "Maknae, eat your breakfast" jiyong give the box to seungri. "I'm not hungry. Let me drink just milk, i'm full hyung". seungri reach the milk from jiyong hand. "No maknae, eat that food just a bit, you look so pale, i'm worry if you fainted again" jiyong give a piece of kimbab. Seungri just sighed when jiyong try to make seungri eat his breakfast. He can do nothing if seungri with jiyong. He understand how much jiyong loves him and jiyong just wanted the best for his maknae. Seungri really happy have hyungs that give him a lot of care. So he doesn't want to disappointed his hyungs.

"I hope you can pass your exam with the best poin" jiyong give seungri bag when they arrived at the collage. "I'll wait you at the parking place. Hurry you're late maknae" jiyong waving his hand to seungri. "Ok..ok...hyung, wish me the best, bye!" seungri waving his hand back while he run to his class. Suddenly jiyong phone ringing. Its YG. "Jiyong, do you forget your schedule? I have been waiting you for an hour. Where are you now?" ask YG with angry tone. "I'm sorry hyungnim. Now i'm at seungri collage. I accompany him to attend his exam" "What? Do you want to play arround with him while i'm waiting you in here?". "No hyungnim, i didn't mind that. Seungri fainted in this morning. Before that i found him vomiting at the bathroom. He look so pale and he got fever. I'm worry if something happen to him. The exam just take two hours. After i drop seungri to home, i'll go there soon hyungnim" jiyong try to explain to YG. "how seungri condition now?" "He told feel better. But his face still pale and his body still fever. I'll ask him to rest after this. If its become worst, i'll ask him to go to hospital". "Ok, i trust you can care your maknae. I hope he will healthy soon". "I hope so. Thank you hyungnim, i'll be there as soon i'drop seungri to home". "Ok, i'll wait you" YG end the phone.

Its one hour again. Jiyong try to write some lyric. But he couldn't get any idea. He just remember what happening this morning. Seungri has weak body so he often sick. But this time make jiyong really worry. Bigbang comeback will start in three months. Its very short time for preparations and it will make all members get full schedule for practicing and recording. And YG planing for this comeback will get a world tour concert. Its good news for all members, especially for seungri. He looks happy and enthusias. But jiyong couldn't stop worrying about their maknae. Because all their schedule will make seungri tired beside that seungri still have to attend at collage.

"Beep...beep..." Jiyong phone ringing. He got one message. Its from TOP hyung.

TOP : 'I'll back home today. My shooting has a break for one week. Are you guys at home?'

Jiyong : 'I have a meeting with hyungnim and Teddy hyung. Youngbae and Daseung still at photo location. But seungri will at home. He has an exam for a week but now he's sick. He forced to atted the exam with weak body'.

TOP : 'That kid really make his hyungs worry'

Jiyong : 'But hyung, you don't scolded him when arrive at home. He really sick. After finished the exam, i'll drop seungri at home'

TOP : 'Well, i'll buy some food for him. I'm sure he hasn't lunch. Maybe i'll arrive at an hour'

Jiyong : 'Thanks hyung'

The exam has finished. Jiyong saw seungri walks slowly towards him. His face still pale. "Maknae, are you ok?" Jiyong check his forehead which still hot. "I'm tired. Lets go home hyung" seungri sit down in the car and laying his body. "I'll drop you at home so you can rest well. TOP hyung will back at one hour. So he can accompany you. By the way how was your exam?" jiyong look seungri who has sleep. "Haiizz..this kid. He sleeps when i talk to him" jiyong touch seungri cheek which still burning.

After thirhty minutes, "Maknae, we arrived, wake up" jiyong shake gentle seungri body. "You can continue your sleep at home". "Whoaaa....ok hyung, thanks for accompany me today. I'll rest well at home" seungri grab his bag and go out from car. "Bye hyung" seungri waving his hand to jiyong. "Before sleep, you better take a medicine first. You still fever maknae" jiyong yell while waving back to seungri. He saw seungri come in to their house and jiyong continue his schedule today.

TOP arrived at home while bringing some food for seungri. "Maknae, i'm home, i bought you food, you haven't lunch right?" He didn't hear any answer from seungri. "Maknae, are you in your room?" He still didn't hear an answer. TOP walks towards to seungri room. "Knock..knock..knock....maknae, are you there? Are you ok? I'll come in maknae" the door unlocked. TOP shock when he saw unconscious seungri laid on the floor. TOP pull seungri to his embrace. "Maknae....wake up....... This is hyung" TOP try to carry seungri and laid on his bed. He became panic saw seungri fainted and didn't give any reaction. He touch seungri forehead which feel hot. TOP reach his phone. He calls jiyong. "Jiyong, i found....seungri fainted......in his room when i arrived" TOP try to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter