Why me?

Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri find him self laid on the floor at the dark room which so cold and damp. He doesn't know where it is. Seungri try to get up but the fever make him so weak even though to move his body. No sound he can hear clearly just a footstep at the other room. He close his eyes again to remember what happen before. But suddenly he open his eyes when the door open with harsh and it make him got startled.


"Who are you?" Seungri said with weak voice and try to sit. The man grab seungri hand and force him to stand. 

"Get up!!!! My boss want to see you" the man said while he keep to pull seungri to follow him.

"Wait..wait...its hurt...." Seungri begging to release his hand. The man seems pretend not hear what seungri said. They walk out from the room to get the other room. When they come in, there's two man have been waiting and sit down on the chair.


"Come in!!!" The old man said. Seungri walk slowly come in. He doesn't know who he is. But when the other man turn around, seungri got shocked.

"Mike hyung?" Seungri said weakly. Mike still sit and didn't say anything, just staring at seungri. "Hyung....let me go..."

"I'm sorry kid. I think you'll not come back again to your family, because i want to make a deal with you" the older man said with cold tone. "Sit down!!" 

"What do you mean?" seungri start panic and refuse to sit down.

"Sit down first...." the older man said while he stand from his seat and walk approach seungri. He push seungri shoulder and it make him sit uncomfortable. Mike just stare to seungri and didn't do anything. "Do you know me?" The older man said while he grab seungri chin. Seungri just shook his head. "I'm the one who really hate your father. And now i want to make a revenge to him. So i want him suffer by making all people that he love dissapear one by one"

"Why do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter