In The Summer: "You're Dead Wrong"

In The Summer
 
IN THE SUMMER: "You're Dead Wrong"
 
 
I was never a morning person. And when I say never, I mean NEVER.
 
What's worse than waking up in the morning, smelling something burning from outside your window?
 
And I know I closed my window that night. I just don't understand how the hell it opened.
By itself? No freakin' way.
 
"What the hell is that smell?!" Hyuna scratched her head after getting up.
 
"I don't know. Hey, where's my.." I trailed off.
 
"Your pillow?" Gayoon raised a brow, her voice quite shaking. "Look here." She was already standing by my window when we all woke up. "I swear I have no idea how this happened, but looks like someone's trying to harm us here."
 
I got up and stood beside Gayoon. I saw my cloud pillow, the one Dongwoo gave about two months ago, burning atleast two feet away from where we are.
 
"Holy !" I ran outside, grabbed the fire extinguisher by the door and attacked the burning pillow. My friends, including the boys went out after I did what I did.
 
"Woah!" Exclaimed Woohyun. "What just happened?"
 
"Someone decided to burn Yaelin's pillow." Jihyun answered.
 
"What? How? I mean, who the would do that? And here? Near where your room is?" Sunggyu yelled alarmed.
 
"I have no idea." I said, taking a deep breath.
 
"C'mon. Who's the big joker?" Dongwoo looked at all of us, but nobody answered. "I SAID WHO'S THE BIG ING JOKER?!"
 
"Dude, calm down." Sungyeol said, in attempt to lighten the situation."
 
"Calm down?! How am I supposed to calm the down?! What if the fire spread? What if none of us woke up and noticed this? We all could've died!" Dongwoo exclaimed. I tried to reach for his hand, but he held it back. I'm a tad bit surprised but I understand.
 
"He's right. This isn't something that we should take lightly. Why do I feel like someone's trying to sabotage this vacation." Sunggyu said, mumbling the last part as he shook his head.
 
"You know what, this is kinda creepy. But I kind of feel like somebody did this on purpose." Jiyoon voiced out. "I mean, I'm sure as hell none of us did this, so would?"
 
I furrowed my brows at the thought, hands shaking. Sungjong wrapped a comfortable arm around my shoulders and shook it lightly, "Calm down noona." He said, and gave me a comforting smile. I returned the smile, but very weakly.
 
L suddenly spoke out, "This must be a payback from someone or something. From what has been happening, I think the attacker's target is Yaelin." Me? 
 
"Come to think of it. No one would do this if they have nothing against her. See, the first terrifying thing that happened is when the boat ran out of gas. Yaelin was on that boat, right?" L asked, I nodded. "And then the brownie incident. Well, I know it was from a little girl. But when you told us the story about that kid, I realized that she was kind of... suspicious?" He shrugged. "I think someone paid her to do that. You know kids these days.." He shook his head and sighed. "Now this. Out of all the pillows in the girls' room, why yours? I'm pretty sure this isn't just some coincidence." He said. Weird enough, I believe L.
 
"Cut the crap, Myung. We are not in some freaky "I know what you did last summer" movie, okay?" Dongwoo said irritated.
 
"But what if he's right?" Sohyun and I said together and we're both taken a back.
 
"And who do you think would do this to you?"  I shrugged.
 
"Look, I know this is all kinda crazy, but I did not plan to spend my summer for weird stuff like this."
 
"Dongwoo, none of us did." Gayoon said coldly. "I know you have a point. So does L. This is ing creeping me out." She added.
 
"But who do you suggest would do this?" Sungyeol asked, curious of the situation. "You didn't get your self in trouble, did you?" He looked at my direction.
 
"Of course not." I sighed.
 
"It's eight o'clock in the morning and we're talking about stuff like this?" Dongwoo laughed sarcastically, "Way too good to start our day. Why don't we just go inside first, have a decent breakfast and then talk about this after?" He said, turning his heel and walking straight back inside.
 
"You know what, he's right. Let's all clear our minds first. We can talk about this later and maybe prepare for what will happen next. I'm afraid whoever that ing attacker is just about to start." What Hoya said gave me the creeps. "I'm not trying to scare all of you. I'm just saying, maybe this isn't the end yet." He added.
 
"Alright. Let's get in and eat first. After that, we'll sort things out. We should all stick together for now. We have some mothering attacker to catch later." Jiyoon said and we all walked in.
 
__
 
Mission number three: Accomplished.
 
 
 
 
sorry this took too long for me to update. got kind of busy. anyway, what do you think of this chapter? hello new subscribers! oh, and thank you for the greetings last time :)

COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. ENJOY READING.
- CES