In The Summer: "Stay Young"

In The Summer

 

IN THE SUMMER: STAY YOUNG

 

So say summer have started.
Say Dongwoo and I are going on a beach trip with our friends.
Say we'll be having a blast.
Say we're gonna have so much fun.
My life definitely and couldn't be any better.
Though we're all still busy working with our college applications, we don't plan on missing our summer.
So we decided to visit Dongwoo's parent's rest house and spent the remaining days of our summer here.
 
I smiled as I felt familiar arms snaking its way around my waist, followed by a kiss on the cheek and a chuckle. "How're you liking this place so far?" Dongwoo asked.
I faced him and gave a quick kiss on his nose, "This place is beautiful." I smiled.
 
"Okay, let's not get so cuddly and lovey dovey yet, please?" Sunggyu's voice boomed in our ears and I winced. "Get your stuff out of my car! Dongwoo, show us our rooms!" Sunggyu smirked and Dongwoo rolled his eyes. "Don't get too bossy here, mama Gyu~" Sunggyu's smirk was immediately replaced by a scowl.
"Right, whatever. Grab your stuff people! Go! Go!" He yelled and all of us grabed our stuff from the back of his huge van.
 
 
** 
 
 
"Girls, you'll all be sharing bunks at the second room on the left, boys, we'll stay on the room opposite theirs. Mess it up and you'll all be digging your own graves by midnight." Dongwoo announced as we enter their rest house. "Right. Let's go now and unpack." Jihyun said and we, Hyuna, Sohyun, Gayoon and Jiyoon, nodded.
 
Just as I was about to follow them, Dongwoo grabbed my arms and flashed me a grin.
 
"Where do you think you're going?" He raised a brow.
I blinked, "I think I'm going to our room and unpack." I replied.
"Don't you wanna share a room with me instead?"
This time, I was the one who raised a brow at him and smirked.
 
"Guys, please, don't share rooms. We wouldn't know what would be happening in there! We're all getting into college. You both might do something that will end your youthful years." Woohyun said.
And for that, he earned a smack from me. Yes, me.
"How can your thoughts be so dirty?!"
I said through gritted teeth. I'm pretty sure the blush on my cheeks are very evident by now.
 
He chuckled and scratched his nape, "Kidding Yaelin, sorry."
 
"Yes noona. Sorry Woohyun hyung is very stupid." Sungjong said and grabbed Woohyun with him.
 
"Gosh people, sorry for breathing!" Woohyun whined as he was dragged by Sungjong in their room.
 
"Grow up hyung!" Sungjong said and I chuckled.
 
"So?" Dongwoo said, getting back my attention with a knowing smile on his face. I shook my head. No matter how much I want to stay in one room with him, I can't. Well with all our friends in here, who has very wild imagination I tell you, I'm so sure they won't stop teasing me until I get pestered. These people kind of have.. dirty thoughts. Well, except for Sohyun and Sungjong. With the rest, I'm not so sure anymore.
 
"Sorry baby, but you know how these guys think." I said and let out a nervous chuckle.
 
"Naah it's okay. I just wondered if you wanted to stay in one room though. I kinda knew you'd say no." He smiled.
 
"Thanks for understanding." I said and smiled.
 
"Of course. I wanted to preserve our.. youthful years, as Woohyun calls it." He laughed. This guy is just like his friend.
 
I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "Whatever, dino. I'll go unpack my stuff now."
 
"Okay. When you're all finished, let's get the fun started" He said, and with that, we both went to our respective rooms.
 
Hey, atleast we're no longer in the god forsaken dorms!
 
**
 
I never said anything about giving up.
That word is not even in my vocabulary..
Just because I settled down a bit, doesn't mean I'm letting myself lose.
They still have to pay. They have to pay for what they've done.
They have to.
 
I have to give myself a pat on the back right now for being damn genius. Hopefully my plans will all go well. Cause if it wouldn't, all hell would break lose.
 
 
~*~
 
 
 
Well, how's that for a first chapter? :)
Hope you guys look forward to what'll happen next.
Love,
- Ces