In The Summer: "Black Cat"

In The Summer

 

In The Summer: "Black Cat"
 
 
So here we are again. 
 
Today we decided to go island hopping.
And to take the tour, we need to ride a boat. One boat loads 7 passengers in it.
So in the first boat, there's me, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Gayoon, Sungjong, and Hyunah.
 
On the second one, there's Dongwoo, L, Sohyun, Jihyun, Jiyoon, Hoya and Sungyeol.
You might be wondering why Dongwoo and I aren't together in one boat..
Well, we don't really have to be together at all times.
We're not like the other couples, if you get what I'm saying.
Although I will find this trip even better if I were with him, but I'm okay with just going on with this with our friends.
I just said the word "with" multiple times. Sigh. 
Anyway, I know it's fine with Dongwoo too. We're cool like that. Kkk~
 
Now, I know that this trip should sound exciting and all.. 
 
But have you ever felt that fear like something bad is about to happen?
 
Like.. something unwanted is about to come.
 
I don't know if I'm only being paranoid..
 
But my heart is pumping really fast, that I don't wanna ride the freaking boat anymore!
Not that I'm afraid with the sea or anything. Don't get me wrong, I love swimming. It's just that I'm feeling so nervous. I'm palpitating. And my fingers are shaking. It's weird, really. 
 
I just don't want to tell anybody because I don't want to be the party pooper.
I don't wanna ruin our fun. So I'm just gonna have to it up.
Maybe I should just stop drinking seven cups of coffee in the morning. Right.
 
"Hey, let's go?" Hyuna asked after nudjing me.
 
I nodded and gave her a small smile. "Then let's!" She said, raising both her hands in the air, showing her small waist in the process. I saw Woohyun looking by the way. 
 
The boat is not really the high-tech type, you know.
But it has a machine - and it doesn't move that fast.
It makes this really annoying -  and loud, sound, and that just gives me the creeps even more. 
 
I sat between Sungjong and Gayoon, and I somehow felt a little better. Sungjong keeps on rambling with how annoying Sunggyu was when they were sleeping.
 
"I WAS NOT SNORING!" Sunggyu yelled.
 
"YES, BUT YOU SOUNDED LIKE A MAD ELEPHANT GIVING BIRTH!" Sungjong retorted.
Hyuna, Gayoon and I had a fit of loud laughter.
 
"I hate you, damn it." Sunggyu hissed, giving the three of us a dirty look.
I glanced over Woohyun and caught him staring at Hyuna again. Hm~
 
On the other boat, I saw Sungyeol and L bickering, but I don't know what is it about.
Everyone's been laughing at the two of them too.
So I guess it's almost the same situation in our boat. I'm seeing double.
 
When I looked over Dongwoo, he caught my eyes and gave me a wink. I smiled at him and waved. When Hoya saw us, he gave Dongwoo a smack and I laughed at that. 
 
Since their boat runs ahead of us, I made a heart sign with my fingers and waved good bye to Dongwoo. He mouthed "love you" and I blushed. I went back to Sungjong and Sunggyu's bickering after. This time, their fighting over a smelly bathroom issue - the one who didn't flush the toilet. Ew.
 
 
All of a sudden, our boat just stopped running. And I froze.
 
"What's the hell just happened?" Sunggyu asked.
 
The operator who seems clueless as well, went to check the the machine.
His brows were furrowed and he looked at the other operator he was with.
"I am very sure I filled this before going off.." He mumbled.
 
"Hey, what's wrong?" Operator number two asked.
 
"We're out of gas!"
 
"What?!" Gayoon asked in a panicking tone.
I felt a little shaky after that.
 
"So what're we gonna do now?" Woohyun asked the first operator who was scratching his nape.
 
"I'm just going to use the paddle until we arrive at first island." He said. 
 
Well, we are in the middle of the sea.
 
And I see no piece of land! If there is, we're no way near that island.. I became even more nervous.
 
"How long will it take us to get there?" Hyuna asked, her voice cracking at the last part.
 
"About thirty minutes to forty minutes..."
 
"ing hell.." I hissed, shutting my eyes in the process and inhaling heavily.
 
"Can't you call a back- up?" Sungjong asked.
 
The first operator shook his head, ".. no signal"
 
"Well this ." Sunggyu said. "We'll just have to endure this, I guess."
 
Hyuna and I held hands while Gayoon rested her head on my shoulder. After the long- 45 minutes- painful ride, we finally made it to the island. Dongwoo and the 
others we're already there.
 
I stopped myself from doing a little victory dance after getting off of the boat. I felt relieved, really, and ran to Dongwoo who gave me a tight squeeze.
 
"What took you all so long?" Hoya asked.
 
Sunggyu explained everything and they all gave mirrored reactions.
 
"That's ing insane! That part of the sea is almost 30 feet deep!" Sungyeol said.
 
Dongwoo gave me a comforting hug, and somehow, my shaking stopped.
"You're safe now." He whispered.
 
"Look,I know you're all still kind of freaked out about what happened, but can we just eat instead? I don't like feeling stuff like this." Gayoon said, hugging herself.
 
"Yeah, I agree. Let's just thank goodness that we all still made it here, safe." L said and we all nodded.
 
**
 
Mission number one: Accomplished.
 
 
 
 
 
**
 
 
Sorry it took me long to update this. It's cause I'm on a trip.
So what d'you guys think, hm? :)
Subscribe. Comment. Enjoy reading.
 
- Ces