Chapter 6

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The loud sound of the door bell ringing forced Stella’s eyes to open half way.  Her round eyes grew bigger once she realized J-Hyo was next to her; only to find herself in his arms.  She narrowed her eyes trying to thinking back on what happened last night. The door bell rung again and she had no choice, but to get out of J-Hyo’s thick arms and made her way to the door.

As soon as Stella opened the door, she felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her neck. Before she took the arms off, the high pitched voice figure spoke while the arms loosened. “Is King human yet?”

“You’re going to kill me one day,” Stella took a step back when she was free from Taja’s arms and inhaled a bunch of air like there’s no tomorrow.

Taja peek her head side-to-side, “Back to my question. Is King human yet?” J-Hyo came out of Stella’s room scratching the back of his head with his eyes half opened. He stopped when he closed the door to her room noticing Taja and Stella had stopped their conversation and looked his way. Taja’s eyes shrinks while her head turned slowly back to Stella. “You two sleep in the same room? Interesting.”

“No, it’s not like that!” Stella waved her hands sideways as if it’s going to magically make Taja’s dirty thoughts disappeared. “Stop thinking like that! Nothing happened!”

“What do you mean nothing happened?” J-Hyo stopped their conversation again making them both turned to him with big eyes. “We kissed last night.”

Stella palm faced her face in embarrassment while Taja gasped in deeply. “K-kiss?”

J-Hyo nodded, “Yea, kiss.” Taja gasped again. “I’ll wash up first then,” he innocently rubbed his eyes as he went into the bathroom.

“He is so dead,” Stella whispered to herself feeling her face redden under her hand. “Aish!”

“…how was it?” Stella looked up with her evil eye staring right into Taja’s. “What? I was just wondering.” Her friend’s mood lighten up, “Tell me. How was it?” Stella ignored her and made her way into the kitchen. “Tell me!” Taja followed her, “Tell me~” Her yelping came to an end when she felt something hard blocking her feet from moving forward. She glanced down seeing a pair of feet covered in white socks. Her eyes scanned from the feet to the stomach to the face of the owner. “Oh! It’s King.” Taja heard Stella opening the cabinets in the kitchen and walked over to King’s side. She kneed down next to his face and scanned him once again as his body quietly laid down on the floor. “Stella, don’t you think you could treat him better? Can you sleep at my place? He could sleep on my bed instead of your hard and cold floor.” Taja smiled touching King’s long jaw line. “He does feel like human,” she mumbled.

“Here,” Stella stretched her arms down to Taja with a cup of tea in her hand. Taja glared up accepting the cup. “And you can’t take him. I still need to work more on the experiments.”

“Greedy,” Taja pouted sipping her warm tea. “Just for one day?” She hooked her right arm around Stella’s and rocked her. “Please?”

“No,” Stella sat next to her wrapping her arms around her legs and stared at King with Taja. “But when I need a hide out, he can go over at your place.”

“Hide out? Why?” Taja set her tea down moving closer to Stella for her explanations.

“There might be people trying to find me since the robots are gone,” she answered still focusing on King and she didn’t notice the bathroom door opening. J-Hyo came with a towel over his hair listening to their chat. “I’ll gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter