Chapter 1

Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the heavy rain and thunder roamed inside Mr. Go’s small laboratory. He poured a half full of the round shaped science glass filled with purple liquid into a cleared liquid into the circular shaped cup on the table. The table was filled with massive paper work with numbers and writings scribbled all over it. They all lied out across the table and Mr. Go looked picking up the one right in front of him as he slightly mixed the two fluids together by circulating the cup.

“This should work,” he said to himself setting down the paper while starching his thick gray hair. His eyes narrowed as he fixed his thick black framed glasses looking at a figure leaning against the wall inside a human-size box. He walked over to it and gently poured the liquid into its mouth. “Work, work,” he repeated when a thunder struck with a strong wind coming along with the thunder light exposing the blond colored hair with light pink roots from the body on the wall.

Mr. Go stepped back taking out his glasses realizing his experiment didn’t work. He brightened up the lights with the control by the emptied round shaped glass, relieving that there was more than one form on the wall in boxes. His eyes worried as he stared at them and suddenly heard an unkind knock on the door. He quickly searched around through all his papers and pulled out a clean sheet of paper. His hand shook writing as fast as he can. The door busted opened with a group of guys in a navy blue uniform hooking around Mr. Go and dragged him out without a second glance back at the lab. Mr. Go’s hand pressed the control button as he went pass the corner of the table.

The note was left by the almost filled circular glass reading: Dad won’t be able to see you soon, but I got a gift for you. I won’t be able to be there to take care of you, but this gift will. -Dad

 

***A few days later***

 

The street lights flicked on when the sun set down low and the night darkened. The city emptied as the cool spring breeze turned cold. Cats wondered around hiding in crushed boxes by apartments. Soon, the light spring shower came and everybody stayed inside their cozy homes.

Stella was on her white laptop in her living room with a nice cup of green tea sitting beside her laptop. Her fingers typed in world famous scientist and the image of Mr. Go came up along with his profile.

An article caught her eyes and she read the big black written letters on the header when she clicked on the link. “World Famous Scientist Mr. Go Gone Crazy?” She went on reading, “Mr. Go was found creating some human-formed robots. The robots are controlled by a customized remote, in which, no one knows about.” She strolled down the page, “The robots were reported to be missing and Mr. Go doesn’t have the control with him when he was taken into custody for having mental issues. However, there is a box with the name of J-Hyo on it. This is really a mystery. Could the robots actually be out there somewhere?”

A loud lightning roared in as the door bell rung making Stella jumped. She held onto her chest with her heart beating at a fast rate. She got up from her seat pacing over to the door. Her eyes peeked through the door hole to see who her guest might be. The emptied apartment hall only showed its deemed light when her eyes blinked a few times.

Stella shrugged turning back when it rung again. This time a voice came from outside the door. “Delivery.” She slowly unlocked the door seeing a tall guy with blond and pink rooted hair standing with a few boxes beside him. He smiled holding onto the middle of his backpack strap, “You have s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter