FOUR

You Need Two

 

Over the next few weeks Youngmin would always be there to visit ______. It seemed like she knew Youngmin since they were both younger. Well, technically it was true but.. you know what I mean.

 

Kwangmin never visited since day one. In her log book it was already day 20. She’s never see him since. She missed him.

 

_______ was lying down in bed re-reading the log that she had recorded. The door opened. She threw it underneath the pillow.

 

She looked to the door and expected to see Youngmin. Instead she saw her normal nurse.

 

“Mrs.________?” She quietly said.

________ looked to the door and smiled, “Yes?”

“You can go home tomorrow!” She happily said.

_______ started to smile. Then it faded. She doesn’t know anything about where she lives.

 

“Uhmm..” She said. The nurse looked back at her. “Yes?”

“Do I live with any of my relatives?”

The nurse shook her head. No.

“Where do I live?”

“Oh!” She clapped her hands. “I’ve already contacted the people you live with. He’ll be here tomorrow around 11 am. Okay?”

I smiled. “Okay!”

 

The day passed and nothing happened. Youngmin never visted that day. She didn’t mind that much. After all, the boy must have a life.

 

Even though ______ was really lonely that day. She was still happy. After all, she would be leaving the hospital soon.

As she ate her last hospital meal she kept looking out the window. It was busy with cars of different people driving to wherever.

She always watched them. She had nothing else to do when Youngmin wasn’t there.

 

She thanked them for the food and closed her eyes. Tomorrow I would be going home. Wherever that was.

 

______ woke up bright and early. She was patiently sitting on her bed waiting for her friend to come.

 

The door opened and Kwangmin came walking in. He had multiple bags in his hand.

 

Once again her curiosity came over. Why was Kwangmin here? Why is she happy that Kwangmin was here? Does she.. live with him?

 

“Kwangmin?” _____ called out.

 

When he turned to face her his face was hard. It scared her when he was like that. He seemed to notice. His expression softened. She smiled. He liked him better like that.

 

“What?” Kwangmin asked annoyed.

“Why are you here?”

A pained expression filled his face. “You live with us.”

“Us?”

“Youngmin, Minwoo, Donghyun hyung, Jeongmin hyung and hyunseong hyung.” He stated.

 

No way. She lives with all guys. How did their parents accept that?

 

“H-how come I live with all guys?!” ______ screamed at him.

Kwangmin sighed. “All of our parents are close. They grew up together. So we did too.”

 

“Where’s our parents?”

 

 “They’re over sea’s.”

“Whoa! That’s so cool~” ________ happily exclaimed.

“When are they coming back?”

“When they feel like it.” _____ oh’ed. Kwangmin threw a bag at ______.

 

She opened it to see clothes. “Why?”

 

“Change into it.” _____ looked into the bag. Underwear.

 

Did he touch my underwear. Did any of the guys touch my underwear.

 

“You are such a ert!” _______ yelled.

“What?! How!?!” Kwangmin yelled back. His face was red.

“How is it that there’s underwear in this bag?! Did you put it there?!”

“No! Shin Hye put it there!”

 

Shin Hye? Who’s she? She felt a pang of jealousy. Then guilt. Why is she jealous? She has a boyfriend.

 

She tried to play it cool. “W-who’s Shin Hye?”

Kwangmin smirked. “My super pretty girlfriend.”

_____’s expression hardened. Jerk. At the same time she was surprised. He was joking around with her.

Kwangmin started to laugh. ______’s face was turning red.

 

“She’s your older sister. She doesn’t live with us though. She’s in collage. She lives in a dorm.”

 

________ felt relieved. Why does she even care? She has a boyfriend!..

 

“Go change.” Kwangmin said.

“Can you get out for awhile?” ____ asked.

 

Kwangmin’s face started to turn red. Either way his face turned red then he walked out of the room.

 

________ ran to get the note book.

 

Day 20:

            Jo Kwangmin visited me  yay  apparently I live with him and Youngmin. We also live with other people I haven’t met yet. All of our parents are close. They are over sea’s. Judging by his reaction they don’t come home much.