THREE

You Need Two

 

______ looked to see Youngmin. She didn’t know why.. but she felt disappointed. Her first thought was Kwangmin. Why? Youngmin is her boyfriend, right?

 

“Youngmin?” She asked. Just making sure she knows who’s who.

 

Youngmin chuckled. Her heart skipped a beat. “Yes. I’m Youngmin.” He lazily replied.

 

_______ looked at the bag in his hand. Curiosity took over.

 

“What’s that?” _____ asked.

Youngmin looked over at the bag in his hands. He started to smile. “Kiss me and I’ll tell you!” He happily bet.

“Yah! Jo Kwangmin!!” _____ yelled.

 

There was a silence. Youngmin’s face hardened. ______’s face had a guilty expression on it. She just called her boyfriend, his twin. Awkward.

 

“It’s eggs.” Youngmin quietly said.

“What?” _____ asked obviously confused.

“In the bag. It’s eggs.” Youngmin said. “It’s your favorite food.”

 

As if on cue _____’s stomach started to grumble. Youngmin began to chuckle. ____’s face started to turn red.

“Yah! Don’t laugh!” ____ said as she began to cover her face with her hands.

Youngmin gently lowered her hands to reveal her red face.

“Stop.” He courtly said. “It’s cute.”

 

_____’s face started to turn red again. Youngmin sweetly smiled. He cracked a boiled egg onto ____’s head.

 

“Yah! Jo Youngmin!” _____ yelled.

Youngmin smiled. _____ began to notice. Her face once again started to blush. “You finally started to call me by my name.”

“Obviously. Aren’t you my boyfriend?”

“Y-yeah..”

 

The two of them spent hours together talking and making fun of eachother. Youngmin began to tell ______ about how she was growing up. She loved it. It was as if he was telling her a real life story, and she was the main character.

 

She was confused. When he left all she could think about was that he stuttered when she asked if he was her boyfriend. She didn’t like that one bit.

 

It striked her curiosity. That was never a good sign. Even from what Youngmin told her.

 

“You were always so curious. You needed to know everything.”

“Isn’t that just nosy?”

“Not really. You didn’t want to be caught up in it. You just like to know.”

“What if I was interested in it.. like a lot?”

“Then hell happens. You never let the subject go until 1, you eventually give up. Or 2, the other person dies.”

 

_____ grabbed a note book that was conveniently next to her.

 

Day one:

            Jo Kwangmin seems to be caring and serious. Jo youngmin is caring and reckless. Gross. Youngmin is now my boyfriend. He hesitated to answer if he was my boyfriend KEEP NOTE OF THAT. ps. I like eggs.