INSANE

ONLY YOU ♥♥♥

“Eunji-ah…I want to end this…” she paused from walking.

            “Me too… I want to… I want to end this now.” She uttered the same. However, I felt something strange --- a fear perhaps… but what for?!

            Unhastily, she turned her head at me with her serious eyes which aggravated the strange feeling in me. Ignoring it, I continued my words.

            “ I want you to come with me… we’ll be…” she then cut me with her robust and more serious tone as she said…

            “Our relationship…” she stared at me straight to my eyes.

            “…it’s no longer working. The two of us…” slowly, she shook her head and an inept smile stretched her lips.

            “…we no longer have it.” She finished her communiqué.

            I held her left arm and ascertained my bewilderment through a confused voice. ‘What are you saying?!” after which, I released her arm and just pursue with my proposal like I haven’t hear anything from her. “I want this relationship to be formally known to the public.”

            “No Minhyuk! I’m tired of this… I’m tired of you!”

            “What?!” I was frozen… my heart was seemingly stabbed… Please stop it there... please don’t utter more words that will absolutely devastate my hopes… the words that will cease my heart to beat. I was begging for her not to say further words of seemingly breaking up with me. I’m begging all of these in my thoughts but…

            “I’m breaking up with you!” …but, she just confirmed my fear. She just took away the last ray of hope I’m desperately holding onto. Forthwith, she turned her back on me.

            “Eunji…” reaching for her arm, I called her name but she refused to with her firm order… “GO!” Immediately, she took her steps going upstairs.

            Startled by what I never expected to happen, my feet were unable to move for a moment.

            “Does it have to end this way?!”I followed her thru my eyes. “No!!! This can’t be!” and so I followed her not only with my teary eyes but also with my eager feet to win her back.

            “Eunji… don’t do this to me!” desperate to settle everything according to my heart’s will, I knocked on her door perpetually. “Please… let’s fix this… Talk to me.” I begged for any response and she did it but it’s not as good as I am expecting.

            “We’re over! I… I don’t love you anymore!” I heard how she strongly stated her words and how she partially lessened the firm disposition she previously had. Instead of following her, I forcibly knocked her door again and again.

            “GO NOW!!! Or you want me to push you out this house?!”

            Do whatever you want… but I will never leave this house until we fix this!” challenging her to fulfill her warning, a main purpose was hiding beyond my statement. Abruptly, she unlocked the door. With all her might, she stretched her arms aiming to push me away but as soon as her hands touched my chest, I instantly pulled her close to me --- so close that no air can pass in between us. She tried to escape from my spot but I didn’t allow that to happen. Robustly, I imprisoned her inside my arms. Simultaneously, she looked for ways to wallop me… trying to dismantle my clasp over her angry yet afflicting body.

            “I don’t… I don’t love you… not anymore… not anymore…” she repeated it but with a lower intensity and power in her voice throughout her words. She was starting to give in… I felt how weakness relatively deteriorated her strength. Her hands stopped hitting me and something moistened my shoulder and I know that those were her precious tears… and feeling that her physique got unclouded, I unfastened her, however my hands were still securing her arms, as I beheld on her crying face…

            “Eunji…we can still fix this, so please… please don’t just give up on us… please... just don’t.” I pleaded but…

            “JUST GO!!! AND DON’T EVER COME BACK!” firmly, she declared those while her eyes directly ogled on mine. Impulsively, adjoining my lips with hers… I converted my further words into an act which will summarize everything…that was a kiss enlivening the priceless memories we had constructed together … a kiss that little by little altered her mas disposition into something romantic and heart comforting… a kiss which proved to me that she still possess her endearment toward me, that was just obscured by a lie she wanted me to believe.

            “Eunji… I love you so much…” I spoke after our lips ceased addressing the kind of passion we have. I divulged those nailing my vision only to her eyes… but she slowly threw her eyes away from me.

            “I don’t love you…” she removed my hands from her arms and hurriedly got inside her room with an ear debackling dump.

            “Why do you have to tell a lie when we both know the truth… Why do you need to leave me when I have already chosen to be with you? Why Eunji?... I need to know why…”

--------------------------------

            “Did she break up with you?” our manager entered the room where I was shedding rivers of tears.

            “See now what kind of lady is she? She doesn’t really understand you… and she doesn’t care for you moreover. She doesn’t love you… not anymore!” his words heightened the agony of my heart.

            “Tomorrow we’ll be having a presscon. I want you to deny everything… tell them that she’s not connected to you nothing more… nothing less.” Then, he left.

            “Not connected to me?!? How could I neglect the years we had and tell them all that she’s not connected to me?” I exhaled in disbelief. “Sorry, but… Eunji is my life.”

__________________________

            Cameras were scattered all around the room where the presscon is about to happen. Paparazzis were waiting to fill their various questions with answers coming from us.

            Hyunsik started to fill the seven seats allotted for the Born to Beat members. He was followed by Eunkwang, Changsub, Peniel, Ilhoon, Sungaje and me… but prior to my entrance, our manager tapped my back reminding something on me. I didn’t defy looking at him… I just managed myself to finally hit the hot seat.

            The presscon is mainly revolving on the release of Second Confession - our latest album. But as expected, I can never elope from my very own controversy.

            “Minhyuk… recently, a photo of you hugging a lady under the rain constructed various notions on our minds. Some say, she’s a fan, a friend, a lover, an ex… does she come from a wealthy family or a member of an elite clan… so we wanted to know… who is that girl? Can you tell us about her?”

            The room was swallowed by silence as they hover for my answer.

            “That girl doesn’t belong to any of those choices. She’s just a ‘nobody’.” I paused. They all shared their buzzes. My co-members stared at each other wondering and confused with what I’d stated. I took a peep on the man behind the cameras – the one we call “MANAGER”. He partially nodded his head complying my announcement.

            “So, you’re not related to her?” someone asked. In an instant, I slightly bowed my head as a smirk tilted my lips…

            “She’s just a ‘nobody’ – a ‘nobody’ who captured and holds my everything…She is the air that I breathe… the music that I sing… and the love that can’t let go. Her name is Shin Eunji… and she bespeaks of my life. The wholeness of who I am and the significance of my existence… is her, only Eunji.

_________________________________________

            He threw the papers on his table straight to my face. “The hell you did Minhyuk! Are you bringing this group down? Now what will your fans do? They will no longer have the interest on you. Are you insane? You don’t think of the sake of your group… you’re so selfish!” forcibly, he hit the table with his hand and stride toward the glass wall of his office, placing his hands on his waist.

            “No sir… I’ll not bring this group down.” I stood up and ogled n his burdened composure. “I’m quitting from the group. Through this, the others won’t be further affected.” Still showing my respect, I bowed which also signified my farewell.

            Pacing toward the door, I never bothered to look back. Firmly, I held on the knob and opened the door and all other members were there.

            Sungjae and Ilhoon were just near the door, having their bodies partially tilted, pressing their ears on the wall aiming to hear anything from the inside. Peniel was leaning on the wall with his left shoe pressed onto it.

            Hyunsik was silently seated with his back and head resting on the wall and his left leg was fully laid on the floor while the other leg was bended as his right foot rested on the floor, his right hand was on top of his right knee.

            Eunkwang and Changsub roamed around the hallway alternately; Eunkwang with his hands crossed on his back and Changsub with his right arm supporting his vertically positioned left arm which was holding his chin.

            All of their acts were disrupted as they saw me. “What happened?” leader came rushingly.

            “I… already quit…’

            “WHAT?!” the union of their disbelief roared the hallway.

            “…but you can’t leave us.” Sungjae opposed.

            “But I just did...” ending the conversation, I moved away… with my hands on my pockets.

            “You really don’t care about us , do you?”Hyunsik’s robust and clear voice halted me from walking.

            “You’re selfish! Do you think BtoB will be the same without you?!” I understand how he feels … but Eunji is more important that this – the most important thing in my life to be precise.

            Decided to continue what I had started, my right hand drew a single wave on the air still with my back striking their visions.

            I took a hundred steps backward from achieving my dream to saunter the path which is uncertain to me. I just hoped that its uncertainty will disappear as I offer myself again to her - the same old me whom she fell in love with.