LOVER BOY

ONLY YOU ♥♥♥

We got inside her house. I changed clothes while she reheated the foods she prepared and filled me with those. She didn’t stop feeding me until the last scoop entered my mouth. I was so full that sleeping turned out to be my next target act.

            “Take a rest. I already prepared your room.” Well, she really knows what I need. I miss that room --- that room which is just a wall away from her room. We went upstairs while our hands were locked on each other’s --- I have no interest of loosening our tight grip… but it seems we really have to set each other’s hand free.

            She entered her room as we stopped in front of the door, and so I got my feet walking until I reached the room she dearly prepared for me.

            Resting my body on bed, my drowsiness was seemingly slipped away as I let her hand go. I kept on rolling on bed trying to convince myself to sleep but I failed. Something just caught my concentration. “Is it her phone?” it was turned off. “So, she left it here.” I concluded.

            I sat beside the wall --- the one near her bed, the one separating me from her. “Eunji-ah, are you… sleeping already?” I leaned my ear nearer on the wall to listen for any response but… there’s none.

            “She’s sleeping… perhaps.” I frowned out of dismay. “After a week of not seeing her… is this all I can do? Stay here in this room while she was just a wall away from me?!?” I was so pitiful that I can do nothing. I was about to punch the wall thereafter but I remembered her… she might be awakened if I do that so I just let my other arm receive my punch resorted from annoyance.

            “OUCH!!! THAT HURTS!” I exclaimed in pain.

            “Hey! What are you doing?” hearing someone asked, I pressed my ear to the wall. “You crazy?!?!?”

            She’s still awake! Instantly, the pain of punching my arm from my other arm was blown away. “I thought you’re sleeping…” I talked to her thru the wall.

            “I can’t sleep yet.” Smiling for her response, a silly notion came into my mind.

            “Can I go to your room?”

            “Lee Minhyuk!!!!” she was soon to scold me, I now, so… I stood up away from the wall.

            “…don’t you dare enter here! I’ll kill you! You should take…”

            I saw her body covered with blanket facing the wall. Slowly and silently, I tiptoed to get near her. But it seems she felt someone’s getting near her therefore she turned her body towards me. “Lee Minhyuk I said…”

            Instantly, I lay on her bed. “GOT CHA!!!!!”I covered her with my arms --- these arms that really missed her presence.

            “Lee Minhyuk!” she pushed me away just enough to produce a space in between us. She hit me with her right hand repeatedly… but not for long. I caught it and fit my fingers to every space of her hand. I held it up high. We both looked at our hands blocking the light coming from the fluorescent.

            “You’re missing something…” I gazed on her curious face thereafter.

            “And, what is it Mister Room Invader?!?” she pulled her hand down, climbing a notch through her eyebrow.

            “…you’ll know… one of these days…” I chuckled and hugged her tightly and laid a kiss on her forehead.

            “Lee Minhyuk, go to your room now.” She was pushing me away but I pretended to be asleep. “I said, go to your room!”she firmly ordered.

            After a few moments, she became silent. Then, tenderly I felt her finger running from my forehead to my cheek, down to my chin… it reached my lips which pouted by the time she made her finger roam around my lips. Honestly, I was waiting for a kiss but her finger just passed through my expecting lips. Then, it climbed to my nose.

            “OUCH!!!” I shouted as she gave me a very hard pinch on my nose --- that became as red as Rudolph’s nose. As I opened my eyes, she was standing on bed, laughing so hard.

            “Ah… so this is what you want huh?!” I chased her after she jumped off from bed. We made a gewgaw inside her room, I was the police chasing the culprit who pinched my nose to the point that it hurts. She was laughing very loud, teasing me for having such a rosy nose.

            “You have all the freedom to laugh at me... but don’t be confident… don’t allow me to capture you… cause you’ll surely pay for this!” I warned her. She ran toward the door aiming to escape but her pan turned out to be useless. Catching her with my right hand and enclosing her with my left hand, she was then captivated within my very own cage. We are just at the back of the door when I caught her. I guess, she’s trying to calm herself after that tiring venery, relatively she lessen her belly-laugh.

            “How dare you nip my nose that hard?!” I reprimanded her but she’s still with her giggle. Seeing her face becoming red because of unstoppable titter, I was about to chuckle but she, again, nipped my nose.

            “SHIN EUNJI!!!” I shouted her name in displeasure and again she gave me a laugh. Impulsively, I punched the door and she was halted from laughing.

            While my hand was still sticking on the door, my face became serious… no trace of smiles, just an unreadable semblance. I got my body nearer to her leaning body… I got my face nearer to her wondering face. Our eyes were staring to each other’s, our lips were becoming intimate. I had witnessed how she gently shut her eyes. Everything was tranquil. One more move closer, and my lips will soon touch her hovering lips. Until, I finally gave in… I laughed at her. Hastily, she unsealed her eyes and saw me laughing to death.

            “Yaaah!!! I hate you Lee Minhyuk!!!” she walked on by me and sat on bed. Following her, I sat beside her and tickled her. She just ignored me.

            “I love you…” I waited for any reaction but there’s none.

            “… I love you…” and got my face closer to her annoyed face. Failed to please her, I stretched my arms and placed it behind my head, with my hands overlapping each other. Subsequently, I lay on her bed and shouted… “LEE MINHYUK LOVES SHIN EUNJI … FOREVER!!!” and I received victory; she gazed at me now with a slightly smiling face. I laid my left arm straight on bed and tap the bed twice with my other hand, persuading her to lie beside me. Though faltering, she still followed me and she fully rested her back on bed, I fondled her with my loving arms, and she also did the same.

            “It’s been a week right?” she started the conversation seriously.

            “Yes.”

            “It’s been a week but… it felt like years…” I loosened my grip o I can behold on her attractive face. “I miss you… I really, really, really miss you.” I ascertained my longing that suddenly altered her aura.

            “I miss you too…” a pinch in my heart told me how painful it was for her as a tear fell from her sincere eyes. I gently wiped it away.

            “I love you… to the point that it hurts to be missing you so bad… but I also love you that much that I can resist the difficulty and pain just to hold on to this relationship.” My feeling was inexplicable. I don’t know if I must be glad to know that she really loves me that much or to be sad to know that she’s hurting badly because of me. Once more, I embraced her hermetically --- an embrace enough to comfort her.

            “My Eunji… I’m sorry for giving such pain… but please… just hold on to me and don’t ever let me go.” I felt she nodded and so I released her, to swear something straight to her eyes.

            “You know how much you really mean to me. I love you that much that I can give up everything… the money and fame, but I can never live without you. I don’t know what will happen to me if you’re not by my side. Just always remember, I only have one heart and you have it from the very start, I only have one life and I want to spend with no one else but you… only you my Eunji… only you.”

            I kissed her to seal my vow. That was a kiss with tears coming from our eyes. My genuine words cost me tears. I actually don’t know what it is that made cry but I guess, it’s because of the sincerity I divulged together with those words --- those words that rooted from my heart.

            Disrupting that moment, my phone rang. I pulled my lips out from that casual kiss and glanced on my phone. “Answer it.” She advised … but I opposed. I turned my phone off. I don’t want any disruptions to interrupt our sweetness. I’d waited a week for this and I don’t know when it will happen again --- I don’t know when I will have this chance to stay by her side and fondle her with my love. Nailing my concentration only to her, I, again, told her “SARAGHAE LEE EUNJI.” Then, she smiled --- a purified smile for what I just called her.“NADO SARANGHAE LEE MINHYUK.”

            We locked our eyes against each other’s until we moved reaching for each other’s lips once more.