Sweet to Bitter

The One

Tiffany's POV

I sat there on the dorm still thinking about what happened.

Jessica already talked to me reassuring that she and oppa are just friends and I believe that but I just can't get over the thing that they did.

More importantly oppa haven't call me for more than 3days now, I wanted to call him but I just can't since im the one who should he be calling.

My phone suddenly rang and I stumbled to answered it.

"OPPA," I almost yelled but then I tried to keep my cool,"Ahem...ye oppa,"

"Ah yeah, its me you been well? I missed you,"

"I Mis-..ahemm..You should," 

"I know I haven't called you in about a couple of days thats why im taking you out today, what do you say?"

He asked all of the sudden my hope gone up, will we go on a date?

"Where will you take me?"

"Where else? of course in our favorite restaurant," 

My hope suddenly went to drain just like that.

"Ah..de sure," I answered dissapointed.

"Great pick you up in an hour ok bye,"

I hang up the phone, I took a deep sign and lazily got up to get ready.

 

Hyunjoong's POV

Its been about 3days since that incident and I haven't contact her not knowing what to do just yet.

I was just keep walking back in fourth in our dorm thinking what to do first make it up to her or tell her about the CF.

Minutes passes and I still couldn't decide and it finally hit me.

I think I should make it up to her first before telling her about the CF cause if I tell her about the CF now its like adding a fire to a fire.

I quickly called her and told her that I'll take her out to eat at our favorite restaurant, well thats how you make it up, you let their hope down first then bam hit them with a suprise, but really today is gonna be a lot of suprises.

Already dressed up about 10min before I pick her up, I went out to my car and started driving towards their dorm.

Once I reach their dorm, she was already up front waiting, I opened the door for her like always and started to drive out.

I wasn't really gonna take her to restaurant today and I think she kind of notice I didn't go on the same road.

"Oppa why are you going this way? this isn't the way to the restaurant," She said confused.

"Thats because we aren't going to the restaurant," I said making her eyes widen.

"Eh?"

"Were going to watch a movie, I heard there's a new movie came out today," I took my eyes off the road for a bit then looked at her with a smile.

She finally showed what I was waiting for, her beautiful eye smile.

We didn't talked much for the rest of the drive but it wasn't an akward atmosphere, she was just smilling non stop, I even hear her sing a song which made me just smiled.

We reached the movie theaters and walked hand to hand inside then bought two ticket for the new movie that just came out and large pop corn plus 2 drinks.

Some of the people recognized us and started to take pictures but we didn't mind them and happily found our seats.

After the movie, All I can see is happiness in her.

"Is this the right time to tell her?"I asked myself but then thought not yet.

I drove her to the nearest park and she gave me a confuse look.

"Why are we here oppa?"She asked as soon as were out of the car.

"Maybe we could walked around and eat some street food, On our way here I passed a couple of them not far from her," I said making her smiled up to her ears.

Again we happily walked hand to hand while gathering attention people attention, some are following us and some are just taking pictures.

We finally reached the place with street foods and directly went there to eat. I didn't even know she can eat a lot of them while I was just eating a couple while watching her in amusement.

"Ahh im so full," She said after finishing her last fish cake.

I just chuckled and saw a store across the street,"Lets go buy something to drink," I hold her hand again and started to walked towards the store.

After buying drinks, we walked back towards the park with our hand still intertwined together and on the bench not far from my car.

I took out the drinks from the small plastic bag and opened it before giving it to her.

Taking a sip from my soda, I was thinking that this is the right time to tell her about the CF, she's like in her happy land now.

"Miane" She suddenly said making me looked at her.

"What is the sorry for?" I asked her.

"For the last time you know, when I got mad, It just when I heard those things I felt that she's more important girl to you than me,"

"No need to sorry babe, I totally understand,"I said then gave her a honest smile.

She just smiled back then gave me a sudden peck on the lips,"Gumawo oppa for understanding,"

I just continued to sip on my soda then decided that this is the right time to tell her.

"Babe, remember you guys had performance superjunior," I started out while she just nodded.

"You told me to understand it since its our work and we can't help it right," She nodded again.

"Well I kind of had this CF with the park shin hye you know,"I said but suprisingly it didn't change the mood.

"Its ok oppa, like I said its our work and we can't help it," She said reassuring me but.

"And one more thing." 

"What is it?"

"There's a kissing scene,"

 

Silencee....

 

A SUDDEN CHANGE OF THE MOOD....

 


Enjoy the chapter!!