Scary fany!!

The One

Hyunjoong's POV

I quickly excused myself also and followed tiffany hoping that I would reach her before she goes inside the girls restroom.

There I saw her about to get inside then I quickly grabbed her arm ,"Tiffany wait,"

She yanked my hands off,"WHAT?"She yelled I could see her eyes burning with anger, this is the first time I saw her like this I don't know what to do.

"Ahmmm........is not what you think......I can explain," I ter making her more furious.

"EXPLAIN THEN," She yelled again, I can see some of the people near staring at us.

"Lets go outside, people are looking at us, this is embarrassing," I said to her then looked back around.

"SO YOUR EMBARRASSED OF ME NOW?" She yelled again, OMO WHAT TO DO?

"Aniyo.... its not like that.... its just-," I didn't get to finish what im saying when she cut me off.

"Whatever," She said then angrily walked outside, I quickly followed her.

We sat on the bench outside, she was sat further away from me.

I was so nervous and didn't know what to do.

"ARE YOU GONNA EXPLAIN OR WHAT?" She yelled almost making me jump.

"Hmm..Ye... its not really what you think, its just a......a friendly date,"I said but her expression became more unbearable.

"SO YOU ADMIT YOU TWO WENT ON A DATE," Eh O_o.

"Aniyo its not a date....its just like a buddy someth-,"She cut me off again.

"What did you two did,"She asked making me stiff.

"hmm.....we....watch a movie," Now she stood up with her arms crossed on her chest walking back and fourh in front of me like she's questioning an suspect.

"Ow you guys went on a movie in your "FRIENDLY DATE" but you never took me to watch movie before,"I don't know if she said in sarcasticly or what but im freaking out right now!!

"Aniyo...jinjja its only coincidence that on the same day, the n-," She cut me off AGAIN.

"What else?"She asked again that tone.

"Huh?" I said suprised that she keep going with these.

"I SAID WHAT ELSE YOU TWO DID?"..please help me!!

"AHmmmm..we...we walked and eat dukbokki on the street,"I said and saw her getting more furious and angry.

"So you two walked on the street and eat dukbokki on your "FRIENDLY DATE" but you never once do that with me, how friendly of you," Again still don't know if she said it sarcastically but I can feel that hurt in her voice now.

"Baby its really not like that, listen to me," I reached for her hand and sat her back down.

She shoved my hand away and cross her arm on her chest again while sitting."Really? its not what I think? I think it is she more close and important to you that me," She said now a little bit calm but still angry.

"Thats definetely not true, you know your the closest and more important girl in my life,"I said looking at her sincerly.

"Really? Then why didn't you tell me about this?"She asked back, I can see jealous written all over her.

"Hm..well when we start dating, it never really occur to me you know, but really were just friends im sorry for not telling you sooner," 

She didn't answer so I just pulled her into a hug, I felt her hug me back so I smiled a bit.

I stood up holding my hands out for her ,"Lets go back, they're probably worried right now," I said then she took my hand.

We head back inside the restaurant and saw them looking at us worried. I just told them were good to get some of the akwardness out of the air.

Kyujong on the other hand keep giving me a sorry look.

For the rest of the time, tiffany didn't talk much and I knew exactly the reason why, its about those activities.

I know I have to make it up to her, but suddenly I remember something, judging by what just happened , how im suppose to tell her that im shooting a CF with Park shin hye with kissing scene, see what happened a while ago WHY NOT JUST GIVE ME DEATH!!