Going to far?

The One

Kyujong's POV

I been keeping silence on the way to our favorite restaurant, today we had reservation to eat this time with all of our member and snsd members, hyung organize this since we haven't got to see each other for a month plus the incident.

Hyung thinks im just gonna let go of what he did to me but WRONG, he doesn't know I've got something planned for him lets see if he can handle it HAHAHA.

We just reached the place and got out one by one and manager hyung said to call him if were done.

Just the same time the SNSD's van arrived and all of them got out, hyungjun and youngsaeng suddenly becomes very shy, whats all their talk about meeting them if they just gonna act this way.

Hyung walked towards tiffany and hugged her which made everyone "AWWW.."

Hyoyeon suddenly walked towards me giving me some kind of signal, does she want me to do the same? since when does she feel jealous?.

I just signed and gave her a hug too which made everyone again "AWWW.."

We all got inside the restaurant and the waiter led us to our table, hyungjun and youngsaeng still silent, feeling shy much?

I sat on the chair across hyung with fany besides him and hyoyeon sat next to me, well I wasn't really across hyung hyoyeon is, about one chair diffirence since the other sat on the right side with us and all the girls sat on the left.

"Aigoo you begged me to take you guys with us then you can't even talk," Hyung teased hyungjun and youngsaeng who are covering their faces, jungmin really doesn't feel shy that much he only acts normal.

While everyone else is busy with their chitchat , I was waiting for the right time to get my payback from hyung.

The waiter arrived to take our order then he said that there are alot of us , it will take about 20-30min for the food to arrived then went back.

Now is the time get ready hyung.

"Hyung you told me you and jessica-ssi are close is that right?" HAHA this is just the beginning, I know all your secrets.

 

Hyunjoong's POV

I knew kyujong is somehow gonna get some revenge, I can feel it, his silence, his grin before we arrived here.

"Hyung you told me you and jessica-ssi are close is that right?"He strikes right there but lucky me fany said she isn't the jealous type or is she?

Now I felt her grip on my arms get tighter and her eyes gazing at me!

"Well.." Jessica suddenly cut me off.

"We live in the same neighborhood so we met a couple of times on the street," She said suprising the other member.

"Jinjayo sica?" The other members asked her.

"Jinjayo oppa? you never told me you two were close,"Fany said to me luckily she still calm.

"Well it never really occur to me so," Kyujong watch out, you think your the only one who knows things.

"Kyujong-ah your very honest guy right," I started out making him fall for my trap.

"Oh of course hyung," He fell for it.

"Remember that time I asked you who is your favorite in SNSD and the person who your willing to date, why don't you tell us who you picked,"I'll drag you with me you PABO.

I saw everyone else eyeing him specially hyoyeon,"Ahm...." He looked at hyoyeon tering.

"Its ok oppa, you can say who is it," Hyoyeon said.

"Yeah kyujong-ah its ok to say it,I remember that members name had a letter y into it" I pressured him more.

Hyoyeon suddenly brighten up, wrong move cause ,"Its Yuri," He answered, I saw hyoyeon's expression change 360 degree and the others are just laughing and yuri covering .

I continued it, I'll grill you kyujong,"Tell us why you pick her kyujong-ah,I know you told me a reason for it but I can't remember," I said and fake think, HAHAHA now he's really getting more worked up.

"Its....because....She's very pretty when she smiles," He finally let it out suprising the others more,I saw yuri giggling on the left side besides yoona and hyoyeon is now giving him a death glare.

"But that was before we got close to you guys and started dating," He reasoned out to hyoyeon who is still giving him a death glare.

He pushed everything aside then strikes again,"Hyung you told me you got jessica-ssi number remember?, you even call each other often right,"Is he making this personal? kyujong-ah don't over do it.

"Ah..yeah I got her number when we met on the street and called each other to congratulate on something or telling each other your doing well these day, only things like that, were just friends," I blurted that out straightly but fany's expression suddenly changed, I thought she's not the jealous type O_o. 

"Yeah only things like that, were just friends," Jessica said too

I was scared to looked at fany because her gazed never left. She didn't even talk anymore she's just looking at me.

I tried to push it aside and get kyujong back ,"Kyujong-ah you picked yuri as your favorite member of snsd and hyoyeon is your girlfriend right, why don't you tell us your who's your ideal type," Is that double kill?

Now the attention is back on him but I can feel fany's still gazing at me.

"Its...Oh Se Jung," He said like it nothing."The actress," he added.

"Oh jinja? its ok everyone has their ideal type," Hyoyeon said while everyone agreed, well that didn't work.I was really hoping kyujong wont go too far with this cause Fany is about to snap in a minute I can feel it.

"Hyung remember you told me you and jessica-ssi went on a date one time,"My eyes wide open.

 

SILENCE...........

Everyone staring at me and jessica back and fourth.

MORE SILENCE.......

 

 

"Excuse me I need to use the restroom," Fany broke the silence then stood up quickly ran towards the restroom.

I gave kyujong a shocking look, his face is shocked as well.

 

 

WHAT THE HELL KYUJONG!!!!!

 

 


Here's new chapter enjoy!!!! xDD