Why did she?

The One

Tiffany was in there dorm, walking back and fourth, to sofa,then kitchen, then to the room going all over again. She was reminding and asking her herself again and again, why did she agreed to this?

Flashback

"There is a kissing scene......."

She was frozen after he added that line,"is this really happening?"she thought to herself, kissing someone....other than her.

She felt like something just hit her, her other side....the Jealous side.

Usually she isn't the the type of girl and specially being an idol and work, they can't help things like this just like she said but her feelings right now can't be explained.

"Babe?..."No answer.

He took a hold of her hand,"Babe gwenchana?"

She finally snapped out of frozen world making her realized its real....his boyfriend was really going to kiss another girl...in a national T.V.

"Hmm......yeah..im ok,"She tered obviously lying, and hyunjoong also can feel it.

"Babe..are you sure your ok with this??,"He asked concerned written in his face,"I mean if your totally against this, I'll just tell manager hyung to cancel the CF,"

"Eh..no no.. im really ok...,"She lied to him and now lying to herself."Don't cancel it, I totally understand its just work like I said right,"She said the opposite of what she really wanted to do like yelled at him for asking if she's alright when he tells her about kissing another girl.

"You don't look ok, listen its just one CF, I can get a lot of them so-,"

"No, oppa im really ok, there's no need to cancel it,"She reassured him adding to her lies.

On the other hand, hyunjoong was slightly dissapointed since he wanted her to get jealous or protest or something but she kept saying she ok and he was also ready to cancel the CF if she say so but she keep insisting that she's ok so.

"Arraso, but baby just call me if you wanted for me not to do it ok, the shoot is about 3days from now,"He said giving her an sincered smile.

She just nodded then hyunjoong stood up holding his hand up for her,"Kaja, I'll take you back,"She slowly took his hand and he led her back to his car.

The ride back was just silent, they both don't know what to say maybe feeling a bit akward but hyunjoong took all of it away when he took her hand and intertwined it with his.

She look at their intertwined hand together then to him, he gave her a smile without showing his white teeth and she just gave him a weak smile before looking out the window.

They finally arrived back to her dorm and as usual he got out of the car first then opened the door for her, he walked her up till they reached the door.

"I had so much fun today, thanks for spending time with me babe,"Hyunjoong said smilling at her.

"Me too,"She replied but her mind was still on the bomb that he dropped a while ago.

"Whats wrong babe?...tell me,"He asked still holding her hand.

She took a deep breath,"YOUR KISSING ANOTHER GIRL AND YOUR ASKING ME WHATS WRONG?"She stouted to herself.

When hyunjoong didn't hear an reply from her, he couldn't think of anything else to do.

He slowly bent down giving her an soft and tender kiss on the lip. Her eyes just widen at him but couldn't do anything else but to kiss him back.

After pulling back for air, her eyes that were closed after kissing him back slowly opened and found hyunjoong staring straight at her.

He cupped her face with his hands,"thats for saying thats for assuring you that it doesn't matter if I have a million kissing scene with other girls, there nothing more sweet, tender and addicting kiss than kissing you,"

She blush a bit and finally showing some smiles then smacked his broad chest lightly,"Oppa when did you become so cheesy?"

He smiled too,"Hm...since now,"

He gave her a quick peck on the lips then pulled back,"You should go back now, the girls might be looking for you,"

She only nodded and started to turn towards the door but he pulled her hand back making her face him then went to her ear.

"You know babe, I was actually kind of dissapointed since you kept denying your jealousy, but its so cute so I let it go,"

He gave him another peck on her cheek then pulled back with a smirk before turning around and started to walked towards his car while holding his hand up for a goodbye.

She was left there again, standing frozen for the second time, does she feel like regretting that she agreed for him to do it? its an feelings that can never be explained with words, but something is really cleared that time.

"He was mine, all mine,"She thought to herself.

End of flashback.

"FANY-AH WOULD YOU SIT YOUR DOWN?"Hyoyeon shouted at her getting annoyed, its like she finally speaked for everone else inside the dorm.

"Im getting headace because of you,"She added.

Tiffany finally sat down inside the room and hyoyeon followed her.

"I can't hyoyeon-ah, I just can't...in a couple of hours he would be kissing another GIRL,"

"Then why did you agree for him to do it?"Hyoyeon asked a bit shouted.

"I don't know why I did it either....AHHHH im going crazy,"Tiffany exclaimed as she ruffled her hair out.

"Then call him right now and asked him not to do it,"

"But if I call him and tell him not to do it, I would look like I fool who told him to do it, then waited at the last minute to asked for cancellation,"Tiffany reasoned out but in actually she was dying to call him.

"ARGG!!I don't know anymore fany-ah...,"Hyoyeon gave up and started to walked out of the door.

Tiffany took out her phone and started to dial his number....but then decided not to press call.

"Its just work...calm down tiffany,"She said to herself but actually she was so fustrated about that, why did she have to say that its just work, it all started at their performance and he got jealous about her dancing with other guys.

She wanted to stick to her words and its really killing her...she actually didn't notice that all of her getting and dropping her phone back and fourth that she accidentally press the call button.

"Hello??,"She was startled with the sudden voice coming from her phone.

"Omo I think I accidentally called oppa,"She thought to herself before nervously taking the phone towards her ear.

"Hm....hello oppa,"

"Oh..babe..why did you call? did you miss me already?"

"O-of course...,"

"I missed you too babe...anything else?"He asked hoping she would finally opened up about canceling the cf even it would probably dissapoint alot of stuff who's already prepared for it.

"Hm....I really.....really...want.....you to have fun at your shoot..,"

Why did she say that?

"Ohh...ye...I will,"Hyunjoong answered dissapointingly.

"Well I got to go, were about to started the shoot.....bye,"

"Bye........oppa,"

After she heared the phone hanged up, she quickly dropped the phone and collapsed at her bed with her hand at her face.

Why did she just do that?Why can't she just say for him not to do it because she hated it? Why did she have to keep keeping his jealousy unheared by him?

"ARG!!!!!!!!WHY DID I JUST DO THAT,"She yelled screaming with her loud voice that can be heard throughout the whole dorm and probably next door.

Why did she?

 

 

 

 


Sorry for not updating this fic for so long I ran out of ideas about this fic....

This is my first fic and when I started..I actually hasn't thought much on how will the story goes so...

Hope you enjoy the chapter!!!!!...again sorry