Chapter 5: Because

What's Best

 

Third Person's POV

The rain poured down heavily that night. Thunders and lightnings were heard. It's indeed loud. 
Jessica was scared and so, she decided to get some water. 
Since for her, water is one way to calm her.

While she was pouring the water down her glass, it blackouts all of a sudden. Jessica was shocked and she wanted to go back to her room but it was too dark. She tried to find something to light up, but she can't in her current situation. Then, she heard someone's footsteps coming down. 

She felt uneasy and so she closed her eyes, praying and saying that she doesn't want anything to happen to her. The lamp then , and electricity is back. 
She was grateful, of course, since the electricity is back on. She went to the sink and washed her glass.

"Boo!" Luhan spoke out of nowhere. Jessica screamed, "HOLY CHICKEN- YAH!" Luhan lowly chuckled and said, "Hush, It's midnight and people are sleeping." Jessica shoots glaring daggers at him. After a short pause, the sound of thunder comes up again. "Aah! Forget this, no given." Jessica cursed, resulting for Luhan to laugh.
"Why are you laughing?! It's not even funny." She raises an eyebrow. "Heh, nothing. Just that.. you know, you're always swearing." He chuckled again.
"Tch!" was only Jessica's reply and slapped his arm. "Ouch, hurts too much." Luhan fake winced. "Whatever." Jessica returned back to her room.

Jessica's POV

'Aish, I hate him too much. Why does he always laugh at everything I do.' Now, how do I sleep? Thanks to that, stupid and annoying thunder. Hmph. I pulled my hair out of frustration.

I need something to waste time. "Hmm, I guess watching movies is not that bad." 

As I pass by the living room, I spotted Luhan watching something. 'Why does he have to be awake?!' I sighed and decided to just sit beside him.
"Too scared to sleep, Scaredy Cat?" Luhan joked. "No! I just can't sleep, okay? And just shut up for once!" I replied, rage getting on me.
"Woah, chill, Ice Princess."
"What do you mean?"
"Since sometimes you're cold to others and acted cool towards them." 
"Whatever, what are you watching?" "It's football, are you blind or something?" Hm, boring.
"Give me the remote." I demanded. "NO!" "I won't change the channel. I promise." "Nu-uh." He replied with a face plastered on his face.

We started fighting about the remote. I tried snatching it away from him a million times but he won't give up. So in the end, I was the one who gave up and watched football with him =.='

Luhan's POV

While focusing my gaze on the tv, I felt something on my shoulder. I peeked on it, seeing the sleepyhead. She's sleeping soundly. But I have to admit her face looks cute when she sleeps, her pinkish y lips makes me want to just peck her. Coughs. I mean, what am I talking about?! I shove my thoughts away and returned my gaze back on the tv.

Next morning

Sehun's POV

I woke up and checked my watch. It shows that it's already 8 A.M. I got up from the bed and went to the dining room to see if Jessica's made a breakfast already. Nothing's ready yet.
I sighed and decided to go wake up Jessica in her room. As I walked pass by the living room, it seems that I saw someone. I turned back and looked closely as I gape, eyes widening, because..


 

 

DUN DUN DUN. 
Hi, such cliffhanger haha. I'm so sorry for the very very very late update.

Go check out the next chapter!