Chapter 13: Revealing the truth

What's Best

Jessica's Pov


The next morning is just the same usual morning. I actually do have a class today but I skip since my ankle are badly injured. Kind of.

I just stay at my bedroom until lunch. I go downstairs to look if Luhan is home. I called his name but no respone, maybe he has a class or date. Whatever, like I care, duh. 

I just sit on the couch at the living room while staring at the blank screen infront of me, tv. 

"This is one of the hellas day!" I whine. It's so boring, I have nothing to do. I don't know why but It will be great if Luhan is here. Wait, did I just say that? Did I really just say that?. What the hell is wrong with me?!

"Sica! Stay in your line! He's playboy!" I say

I frown as I remember what happen last night between me and Luhan. That is so out of my league! He trying to kiss me and I just let him to kiss me? What was I thinking about that time? 

Okay now I'm mad to myself. Bummer. 

 

An hour and a half just pass but I'm still laying my body on to the couch while thinking about things that happen last night. Without me knowing I already grab my phone that place beside me and call someone that always there for me, Tiffany. I didn't call her since the day of my wedding. But she never bother to ask me and she doesn't even know about the wedding which is wrong since she's my best friend. I click her caller id and call her.

 

I play with the end of my hair while waiting Tiffany. She say she want to brought someone over with her. Wonder who's them. Not after that a knock on the door can be heard, probably Tiffany. Who else duh?

I slowly get up and walk carefully to the door. As I open the door, I see Tiffany stand still with a wide smile on her face.

"Jessi!!" Tiffany shout and hug me tightly like we're never seen each other for a year--well actually it's just a month, after my wedding we barely see each other. I guess we didn't see each other often.

"Only God know how much I miss you." she say as she release me from hug. I just smile widely not until a unexpected question come.

"Eh? You're moving into a new house? Don't you live with your parents? And what's wrong with those ankle?" She look down at my ankle. She carefully drag me to the couch.

"Uh-hmm. Well this is my parents 2nd house actually, they rent it to people but in this moment.. I'm staying here since I want to. About those ankle, I fell" what a great lie to tell to your best friend.

Before she could ask any unexpected question, I change the topic. "Who are you come with?" As soon as I say, A figure come in and closing the main door. He turn around and.. it's fricking L.Joe! I gap my mouth and blink rapidly. I look stupid right now.

"Hi. Eh? What's wrong with your ankle?" he say and sit next to me.

"I fell, my bad. It's getting better now, don't worry" 

He nod. Then silent fill the room. We just exchange our stare. What an awkward situation.

 

 

We're at the dinning table, eating and having some funny conversation. I laugh so hard at L.Joe embarassing moment. 

"So, you really enter the wrong house?" I say and L.Joe nod again.

We burst into another laugh. We laugh non stop not until someone enter the house. we stop laughing. Oh. Crap. It's must be Luhan and... wait, a girl voice? did he just brought a girl come over to our house? our house?!

"Luhan?" Tiffany shout and immediately stand up from the chair. 

Luhan and the girl look at us like they're seeing a ghost. Shocked.

"Who are this people, hon?" his say. Honey? really? If only I have a wasps right now, I will throw it into your face and you will taste the real honey. 

"What's up with this? Luhan? You? living in the same house?" Tiffany say, disbelief. 

Why I didn't think about this earlier before they came? Why should I do now? Telling a lies again? But what lies this time? Telling the truth? 

"We're married. Being force to married." Luhan say and everyone gasp except L.Joe.

"Let's go, We came at the wrong time" Luhan say before leaving three of us.

After all of things that I been through with him, where I almost kiss and fell with the way he treat me. It's all lies, I'm hurt.

"Care to explain?" Tiffany narrow her eyes at me. She's really mad, totally mad and I know what will happen next.

"My parents force me to marry him, so do Luhan. We already object it, many time but they still didn't want too and want us to get married. It's already a month by the way." I explain. Tiffany shook her head.

"You know what make me so disappointed with you? Because you didn't tell me. I didn't care if you marry with him because of love or not. You should at least tell me that you already married! We're best friend, we share our secret and eveything together. I put a lot of trust on you, sica but you broke it." with that, Tiffany left me with L. Joe. My eyes already b with tears. I know that this things will happen.

"I already know about this before you even tell me" L. Joe speak after a long silent. I look at him and frown.

"It was about a week ago, I overheard Luhan and his friends conversation. It's hurt me actually but I didn't bother it much, so I move on." he explain

"You, hurt? why?" I say in confusion.

"I like you since senior high school. You're quite and pretty. You get my attention. But I keep this secret because I don't want to creep you out. Until the day of the truth reveal. I trying to stop like you, so I get a girlfriend but I still can't move on from you." He say. I gasp. He had  like me since senior high school? My crush! He like me and I don't even know?

" If I know about this earlier, I should marry you instead Luhan." I blurt out.

"You like me too?" he ask. I look at him and nod.

We stand like that for a few second not before I burst out into tears. L.Joe quickly hug me as he saw my tears streaming down.

"I'm hurt. My husband with another girl and my best friend mad at me. I hate my life" I shout.

 "Let it out, if that make you feel better"

I cry non stop. I'm glad that at least there's person that still beside me although I already lie to them. Why I didn't realize his love toward me? Things will be different and easier  if I didn't agree to marry Luhan at the first place.