Chapter 10: Their wedding's day

What's Best

After a few months being together, it's finally the day of their marriage. The bride busy touch-up her makeup while the groom, well you know... flirting.

After waiting for about 30 minute, finally the wedding is starting.

"You may kiss the bride" said the priest. Jessica gulped her saliva "I don't want to kiss you.." whisper Jessica. Luhan just rolled his eyes and gave a quick kiss to her. Jessica startled, she glare at Luhan. "There not so many guest here." said Luhan and pull her to their parents. "Aww, look at both of you, so match together." praise his mom. "Oh mom, please.." whine Luhan, he hate it when his mom said like that.

Jessica unlocked the door and entering the penthouse follow by Luhan. It's their new house. "I'm going to take the masterbed room" said Jessica and walk to her bedroom but Luhan pull her hair. "It's hurt!" punch Jessica slightly on his chest. "I'm your husband so I'm the one that going to take that masterbed room and you just sleep at the guest room". Jessica just heave a big sigh "Fine". She pull her luggage bag and enter her room. Luhan just smirk.

Both of them fall asleep after finish unpacking their bag. Jessica wake up suddenly, she's hungry. Her stomach growling. She sneakly enter Luhan room, It's so big and fancy. "I'm the one that should sleep here." she pouted. She then goes to Luhan that sleeping soundly. "Luhan, wake up" whisper Jessica. "Yah Luhan, wake up! I'm hungry!" yelled Jessica. A smile curve on Luhan face, he then pull her to the bed and now Jessica is underneath him. "You hungry huh?" smirk Luhan. Jessica know what he think about it. "Yes, why?" Jessica simply said, want to test him. "Let's?" whisper Luhan, their face was so close. It just about a inch. Jessica kicked his crotch and quickly get up from his bed. "If you dare do that again, you know what I'm going to do with you." said Jessica while Luhan is in pain. "Ahh, it's hurt you know!" yelled Luhan. Jessica laughed and mouthing 'whatever'.

The next morning, they woke up so late since they didn't have any class today. Jessica is the first one that wake up. 

After done bathing, she put on her knit sweater and black skinny pants, tied her hair into a messy bun. She take her bag and about to leave but Luhan called her. He is stood infront of his bedroom door, with those sleepy face and messy hair. "Where you going?" asked Luhan. "Breakfast" said Jessica simply. "Oh, you look beautiful today." teased Luhan. Jessica roll her eyeball "You must said that to other girl right?". He just nodded slightly. Jessica laughed "I'm going, bye!" shouted Jessica and leave him. "Truth is she does look beautiful today" mumble Luhan by himself and still admire the way she dress and laughed. Is he.. in love with her? 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I'm back after a long time not updating this story.
So you guys have seen the difference which is I change the title!
Because I guess the title were to cliche and simple also dull, so yeah haha.
Actually I'm not too busy until doesn't have a time to update this story before.
It just that I'm feeling.... lazy heh.
I will try my best to work this story out until complete although this year I have an exam which was ing hard since the exam system just change last year into high level thinking skills. So probably I didn't have much time to spend my time with my fanfic but I will try my best eh ;)
Sorry for the short chapter but I update twice in a row which is fine.. isn't it? lol
And did my english improve better than last year or still the same? hahaha 

Enjoy reading gals!
xoxo.