Chapter 16: Oh Sehun is Back

What's Best

Luhan's Pov


 

It's a tough month for us. We didn't speak to each other since our last arguement. Which is about a month ago?

I try my best to make up with her but it just seem like she didn't even want to talk to me like.. Forever. Jessica doesn't deserve this, she didn't deserve a man like me. I'm just a life-wrecker. Now, she's hurting but why it bother me so much? Isn't this what I want? To make her life miserable? 

The old me.. if only I could be normal then this wouldn't happen. I wouldn't be as wild as I am right now.

A ring from my phone make me snap in to the reality. I take my phone and look at the screen. Sehun name appear.

"Sehun?" I pick up the called.

"Hyung! It's been a long time, huh?" He shouted from the other line.

"Do you want to make my ear bleed or what? No need to shout." I say with a little bit annoying tone.

"Are you home?"

"Yes, why?"

"Why you didn't lock your door, hyung!" He shouted like he's really beside me and shockingly, he is with a grin on his face.

I jump a little bit.

"How the-- How come you here?" I say still in shock

"Arrange your words first before said it, hyung. You're " he say and fist bump with me. 

"Your front door is unlock, so why not I suprise you. So, SUPRISE!! I made it, right?" He say. Why there's a lost monkey here?

"Wow! I'm so suprised!" I say in a mocking way.

"Why don't you tell me?" Sehun ask, his eyes look straight into my eyes.

"Tell, what?" I completely blank. Tell him what? Oh is it ab-

"Marriage. You. Jessica. You say she is your maid" he tease.

I slap his face before saying "Correction, arranged marriage. I have no choice, dude"

"Oh. Where's Jessica anyway? I'm here just to see Jessica not you" he say while rubbing his right cheek.

"Let me kick your " I glare at him. He just grin.

"My right cheek already felt hurt as hell. I'm going to look for Jessica noona, bye" Sehun patted my back before walk put from my room. Why he act so annoying today?

 

Sehun's Pov

 


 

I've been searching Jessica everywhere in this house but she's not here. The reason I came here is because of her. She say she want to meet me. 

I decide to call her but before I could call her, a message pop up on my phone screen. It's Jessica.

'Meet me at xxx. I'm waiting you!.'

It take 15 minute from 'their' house to the place that Jessica told me.

 

I park my car and walk inside the restaurant. The waitress ask me if I have make a reservation already. I nod to her and say under Jessica name. The waitress lead me to where Jessica is sitting.

I can see Jessica busy typing something on her phone.

"Hi" I spoke. She look up and her face turn from gloomy to a cheerful one.

"Sehun-ah!" She say and hugged me.

We sit down and take an order.

"So, why do you want to meet with me?" I say as we finish taking our order.

Jessica look at me and take a deep breath. "It's about Luhan" she say.

I know it that they have a problem. He's Luhan, he's a troublemaker.

"Tell me, noona" I say and look at her. She look at me and from her face I know that she seem hesitate to ask me.

"Your secret safe with me. Tell me" I say before she can say any words. She nodded.

"Does he have any bad memories back then?" her words make me speechless. I promise to Luhan to not tell anyone about his history.

"uh. I don't know" I say without looking at her.

"No. That's not the answer. Please. Tell me. I really need to know this. I'm tired with him. Sometimes he nice but another time he can be so cruel. I can't take this anymore. Maybe if you tell me then I can fix his--"

"No, no one can fix this. You will only look at him differently after I tell you about his problems. I guess, It better be Luhan the one that tell his own problems to you. I'm not the right person." I say.

I can see that Jessica is quite dissapointed with my answer but I just can't. I make a promise to Luhan hyung for not telling any of his problems on why he become so playboy.

The food arrive and we enjoy our meal, silently.

"Nevermind. Our marriage is just a contract." She say coldly. There's something that really bother me. Should I ask her? Nah just ask her.

"Noona, do you any chance, fall in love with Luhan hyung?"