Chapter 18: I think I'm in love

What's Best

It's been three days since I ran away from Luhan. Tiffany kept telling me to come back home but I refused because I'm still not ready to face him. Tiffany snap her finger infront of my face and that make me startled a bit.

'what?' I asked cluelessly. I had no idea what is going on right now.

'You're deep in a thought.' She said.

'You should go home, Jess. It's not like I don't like you to be here but he is your husband, Jess. You shouldn't had do this to him.' Tiffany said while my arm. I let out a big sigh. 

'Alright but I'm doing this just because of you' I said.

 

I stop my car infront of my house. Should I or should I not? I felt goosebumps all over my body. What am I afraid of? 

I took a deep breath and when I feel like I'm ready enough to face him, I get out from the car. With full of confidence, I stepped inside the house. The curtains at the windows were closed and I can barely see any lights in the house. I question myself, 'where is he?'. I can feel the eery vibe in this house. Like you know, when there's a murder or pyschopath in the house but you don't know where are they. Yeah that kind of vibe I feels right now. Thrilled, eery and nervous.

'Jess?' A light voice spoke to me. I look up at the upstairs and saw Luhan with the look of confusion, sad, mad and happy on his face. Wow. Is he for real?

'Lu..' I mumbled. Speechless. Non of the words in my thought came out from my mouth. It felt like some force had make me hard to open my mouth to speak.

'Where have you been?' Luhan said and slowly approach me. I take a step back. I don't know what made me afraid to face him.

'Somewhere..' I said and trying to not making any eyes contact with him.

'I miss you' I can't believe those words came out from Luhan mouth. He freaking said it! I'm just standing still in his hug. I'm out of my words.

'...why?' I asked. Luhan release me from his embrace and look at me in confusion.

'What do you mean?' Luhan frown.

'Why you miss me?' I asked. Luhan stare at me, clueless.

'Nevermind. That's such a stupid question.' I said.

'I should go take a shower and change my clothes.' I said, trying to break the awkwardness. 

'Jessica.' He called me. 

'I think I'm in love.' He confessed. That's quite suprises.

'With who?' I raised my eyebrows. It's game over. I will never get a chance to have him.

'...with you'

 

a/n: I'm sorry for a really short chapter but I want it to be end like that hahaha. The next chapter will be long and guess what...