Back In High School?

Fanfic #2: Please Be There When I Wake Up

Summary: 'Gikwang.. You're lieing to me, aren't you?"

Note: Okay, I am extremely sorry that I updated so late. I went to California for vacation for a few days and now I have to do an English Summer Reading Assignment for my English Honors class! Kekeke.. I'm a freshman, yay. ^^ Please be patient, I'll try to update as much as possible while getting my assignment done. Thanks. <3 Please understand.

---

Wonder where my uniform is. Gikwang-ah sure looks really different now.

"Gikwang, since when did you have your ears pierced? I thought our school didn't piercings."

"Oh, uh..the school day is over, so technically, I can wear the earrings.", Gikwang replied quickly and wiped the sweat off the back of his neck.

"Right, right.." Yoseob smiled, nodded, and observed the room that he was in. "Where are we anyways?"

"Uhm..Nurse's office. You passed out a while ago..", Doojoon added. 

"Oh, okay!", Yoseob responded in a bubbly tone and wiggled his feet under the bed sheets. "Who are you, anyways?"

Doojoon pointed to himself. "Me? I'm...a new teacher. My name is Mr. Yoon..You out in my class."

"Oh..I'm sorry, teacher!" He quickly bowed, scratched the back of his head, noticing that his hair was a lot shorter. 

When did I get my hair cut?

"Aigo..I needa call Mom and Dad..they're probably worried that I haven't come home yet."

"Uh..I already called for you.", Gikwang quickly claimed. "I used my cell phone to call your house..and told them that you'd be staying over at my house."

"You have...a cell phone? ...Gosh, Kwangie! You're so lucky that you guys can afford them!", Yoseob commented.

Gikwang scratched the back of his head and smiled. "Yeah..lucky."

"Gikwang-ah."

"Hm?"

"Where's your uniform? More importantly...why aren't I wearing mine?"

"Uh..."

"Uhh?"

"I..uh..don't know?"

"Kwangie, how are you ranked in the top 13 of our class!"

He stuck his tongue out at Yoseob and chuckled. "Aha..I missed your playfulness, buddy."

"Kekeke..When have I ever lost it? Neverr~"

The mood in the room was definitely getting lighter and happier as their 'almost-original-Yoseob' was still playfully cute. Even though Doojoon is a 'teacher' and Dongwoon was a 'under-class mate' to him, he still seemed bubbly.

"Ah..who's he?", Yoseob questioned in a confused tone and pointed towards Junhyung, who was still asleep on the floor. "

"Him? Uh..don't mind him, Hyung.", Dongwoon answered, trying to get Yoseob's attention off of Junhyung.

"How can I not mind a guy sleeping on the nurse's office's floor, under-class-mate?"

"Ahaha...true, Hyung." Dongwoon gave an awkward smile and nodded.

"Gikwang.", Doojoon nudged Gikwang's shoulder and whispered. "Call for your old high school uniforms."

"I..I'm not sure I'll still fit in them. I have gotten a little..beefier since then.", Gikwang whispered back and rubbed his biceps.

"Beefier or not, you'll still probably fit it fine."

"Plus I've gotten..a little taller..Right?"

"Sure you have.." Doojoon said quietly and patted Gikwang on the back. " Sure you have."

Gikwang pouted and stomped his feet softly. "I have, ok!", he argued.

"You have what, Kwangie?", Yoseob asked with an innocent face.

"Yoseob?! Have you been listening this whole time?!", Gikwang wondered.

"Oh..heyyy you..", he said nervously. "How long have you been listening, buddy?" 

"Oh god, if he finds out that this isn't school and he tries to remember where he is, it's back to square one, AGAIN!", Gikwang worriedly thought. "We can't go back to square one..the fact that he even knows me as his friend is much progress already."

"Mm..not too long, I guess. But, you're right, you have gained a lot more muscles! Congratulations..Can I hang onto your arm for fun?"

"Hang onto my arm? But I'm sure you'll fall within 0.3 seconds.", Gikwang laughed.

"Annnd how would you know?", Yoseob pouted and whined in a cute way.

"Just try and see~"

Dongwoon pulled out his phone to time how long it would take it would take for him and fall and Yoseob grinned with confidence and determination. He grabbed onto Gikwang's arms, trying to hang on as long as he could, but he fell as soon as he got on.

"0.3 seconds exactly!", Dongwoon announced with a chuckle.

"How did you know I was going to fall that quickly, Gikwang?", he whined.

"Past experiences, buddy.", Gikwang replied with a smile, patting him on the back and Yoseob stuck out his tongue.

Kwangie has become a physic.. kekeke~

"Well..I'm feeling better now, guys. I think I'm going to go home."

"Ah! Aniyo, aniyo, Yoseob-ah! I already told them that you'd be with me to.. study.. Remember?"

"Oh, right..Then I guess I might as well come to your house?"

"Right..my house." Gikwang rubbed the back of his neck and gave a small, weak grin. He tapped Dongwoon's shoulder whispering, "What the hell am I suppose to do!? I can't go back to my actual house!"

"Hyung..just try the dorm annnd.. say your parents let you move out!", Dongwoon quietly replied, nodded repeatedly, and gave a thumbs up.

Gikwang let out a sigh and then turned towards Yoseob. "Yoseob-ah, let's go to my place, alright?"

"Yay!", Yoseob cheered with threw his hands up.

Doojoon walked out of the room saying, "I'm going to go check you out."

"Check me out? It's not like I'm a book, teacher!", Yoseob teased happily.

"You have to wear this blind fold though, Hyung.", Dongwoon said in a friendly tone, while handing Yoseob a blind-fold.

"Wae?"

"We want to surprise you, of course!", Gikwang answered, smiling. "Dongwoon, you stay here to keep an eye on Junhyung and Hyunseung, ok?"

Dongwoon nodded.

Something doesn't feel right..I don't know why.

Yoseob put the blind-fold over his eyes, making everything dark. "I demand to be carried though! Cause I'm afraid Kwangie will make me run into things!"

"Don't you trust me? We're best friends!", Gikwang pouted and put Yoseob on his back, carrying him piggy-back style.

"We are best friends, but you can be a prankster some times~", he replied and hugged onto Gikwang tightly.

Doojoon came back in and laughed at Gikwang carrying Yoseob. "You're all checked out but.. What in the world are you guys doing?"

"Going to Gikwang's home!", Yoseob yelled excitedly, almost falling off.

"Stop being so feisty!", Gikwang complained, trying to hold onto him tighter.

"Mianhae." He petted Gikwang's hair softly and then wrapped his arms around him, trying to be more secure. "Lets go!"

After a walking a few blocks, they finally had their dorm building in sight. 

"Ahh, there it is, Yoseob-ah! My home!", Gikwang pointed out happily.

"You do realize that I can't see it?", Yoseob pouted and lightly whacked Gikwang's head.

"Oh riiiight."

I have a really... weird feeling. What is it? 

They stepped onto an elevator and Doojoon pressed the 'Floor 3' and 'Close' buttons.

Wait..what is.. Are we on an elevator? Where the hell are we going?! Gikwang-ah lives with his parents.. I just went over to his parent's place earlier this week. Didn't I..?

Yoseob scratched his head, nearing his hand to the blind-fold, yearning badly to rip it off to see if they were trying to prank him or something, but he resisted.

When they were in front of the door, Doojoon pulled out the keys, unlocked it, and swung open the door.

"Yoseob-ah, take off your blind-fold now. This is the surprise!", Gikwang giggled.

He slowly lifted it up and his eyes nearly bulged out of his head. "Where the hell did you guys take me?! This isn't your house!"

"Yeah.. uh. I moved out."

"Wha?! When?!"

"Hm.. Two days ago..?"

"Wow, you sure did make a mess in two days."

"Hey!"

And it looks like you unpacked everything in two days..there's no way you could've done all of this so fast. Especially without mentioning it to me. Two days ago.. I visited your house.. we had a fun time with your parents.. your hair was still black, you never had peircings.. 

"Gikwang-ah. What are those.. what's it say.. B2ST CD's? Are they a new rookie group or something?"

"Rookies? No way! They're the best. You should listen to them sometime soon~", he replied, feeling glad that he didn't pass out from the sheer name of 'B2ST'.

You sure did change a lot in two days.. Are you really.. Gikwang? I never heard you say a word about B2ST before. Although where have I heard that name befo--

"You like the bedroom?", Gikwang questioned as he walked into the bedroom, hoping that he'd have some sort of link to remembering without passing out, while interuppting Yoseob's thoughts.

"Uh..yeah, I guess. Although.." He scratched his head and paused.

"Hm? What is it, buddy?"

"Gikwang-ah.. You're lieing to me aren't you?"

"Oh.. damn! How the hell did he know?!", Gikwang thought to himself.

"What..what are you talking about.."

This is not your home.. not your highschool home!

"And you, Mr. Yoon or whatever! You aren't really teacher at all, am I right?!"

"What are you saying..a student can't yell like this to a teach--", Doojoon got cut off.

"You're not my teacher! Faker!", Yoseob screamed. He jumped off of Gikwang's back, slammed open the door, ran down the hallway into the elevator again, pounding on the 'Lobby' button.

"Yoseob, wait!", Doojoon and Gikwang screamed, dashing down the hallways trying to catch the elevators before the automatic doors closed.

"Leave me alone!"

Then the elevator doors closed.

"Damn!", Doojoon roared in frustration and punched the metal doors, doing no effect. "How did he find out!?"

"Yoseob.. you're really smart..", Gikwang said under his breath and sat down on the floor.

~~~

They were lieing to me! I just know it! Highschool-Kwang wouldn't keep things like 'moving out' from me. He would rant on and on about his new favorite band, not just tell me when I see the CDs.. What the hell is going on..?

When the elevator opened, he stepped out of the building's front door and walked for a few blocks. When he had finally decided to sit down on a bench he noticed a flyer on the floor. It had the words "POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE" stamped on it.

"B2ST's Very 1st Full Album "Fiction and Fact" Coming Soon!

Pre-order yours today!

Call xxx-xxx-xxxx for more information!"

"Fiction and fact..", Yoseob whispered while reading the flyer. "Postponed until further notice.."

He passed out.