Incoming Call

Fanfic #2: Please Be There When I Wake Up

Summary: The robber let out a long, angry sigh and hit his skull with the gun hard enough to make him fall over and pass out.
Notes: I don't know o____o Sorry for making it depressing? QQ I'll try my best to make fan fictions for you, even if they . ^^ Fighting! So BEAST! <3
---

"WATCH OUT FOR THE CAR, IDIOT!", Doojoon screamed.

"Don't tell me what to do, Mom!", Junhyung yelled back.

"Aish...drunk idiot!", he exclaimed as he jumped into the road, pushing Junhyung out of the car's way. Thankfully, they were both safe out of this car incident.

The car's wheels came to a loud, sudden screech. The driver ran out of her vehicle, panicked and screamed, "OHMYGODAREYOUGUYSALRIGHTIDIDN'TMEANTOALMOSTKILLYOUBOTHIMSORRYYOUGUYSWONTSUEMERIGHT?!" She started hyperventilating, scared that she might get a law-suit.

"Stop yelling at me, mom!", the drunk said loudly. She gave him a confused look and scratched her head.

"Junhyung, you're way too wasted..", Doojoon mumbled to him. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch what you said. Repeat?"

 
"I'm sorry for almost running you both over..I really am.", she continued while sniffling. "Please don't sue me though..I barely got my license yesterday. Please?"
 
Doojoon thought, "How in the hell did you get a driver's license?" and sighed. "I guess it's fine. Enjoy the rest of your evening.", he said politely. He then put Junhyung onto his back so he could take him home, and suddenly, a white envelope fell out of his pocket.
 
"What's this?" He bent down and picked it up. "I told you, free drinks?", he read aloud. "What the heck is this?" Opening the letter, a few wons slipped out and fell onto the sidewalk. "Money? Ah..this must be drunkie's cash. Nearly killed himself, I knew he'd do something like this..." He picked up the dropped money, put it back into the envelope, and continued carrying Junhyung home.
 
~~~
 
"Both Hyungs have been out for a long time. You think they're ok?", Dongwoon worridly asked.
 
"They're strong, they can handle themselves..?", Gikwang replied.
 
"But it's two-thirty in the morning!"
 
Dongwoon and Gikwang had dark circles under their eyes, and they were worried out of their mind, but still drifting off to sleep.
When they woke up a few minutes later (3AM), the doctor was sitting at Hyunseung's bedside, reading a hospital chart.
 
"Doctor-ahjussi?", Dongwoong said sleepily and rubbing his eyes. "What are you doing here so early?"
 
"Good morning.", the doctor replied, pushing up his glasses. "I'm here because I've been paged about Hyunseung's test results. There's something you must know."
 
"Something I must know?" Dongwoon's sleepy face immediately became serious, patient for the answer.
 
At this moment, Yoseob moved his fingers and opening his eyes, signaling that he's concious again 
 
Huh..what happened?..
 
"Your friend here..He needs to under-go surgery.", the doctor whispered.
 
Surgery? Do I need surgery?
 
"Surgery?!", Dongwoon exclaimed, hopped out of his chair in shock.
 
His yells surprised Yoseob so much that he jumped in his bed. Dongwoon and the doctor didn't know that he had woken up yet and they were startled seeing him awake.
 
"Ah..Hyung. I didn't mean to scare you.", Dongwoon said in a soft, quiet tone.
 
"It's fine.. So, you guys were talking about surgery. Was it me who needed it?", Yoseob questioned, having a curious yet worried look on his face.
 
"And no, hyung. Hyunseung needs surgery." he continued and pointed at the orange-haired man. "He needs surgery because his lungs collapsed recently."
 
"His lungs collasped? What's that mean?"
 
"He got hit badly in a car addicent and doctors had put him on the surgery waiting list. It's amazing how he is still breathing, but he desperately needs machines to help him. At 9AM today is his surgery, I'm sure he'd appreciate it if you were there, even though he's in a coma.", the doctor explained.
 
"Why would a stranger appreciate it if I were there? He doesn't know me.", he replied, slowly shaking his head.
 
"Please, hyung?", the maknae begged. "Just come?"
 
"Fine..", Yoseob said with a sigh, looking down at the bed white sheets that covered his legs.
 
~~~
 
Meanwhile, Doojoon had finally reached their dorm. He had a hard time opening the door though, so he set Junhyung, who was still passed out, beside the door while he pulled out the dorm keys. He unlocked the door, put Junhyung back onto his back, carrying him  inside, and dropping him onto the couch. He grabbed a blanket and gently placed it over Junhyung.
 
"Don't pull something scary like that again, buddy..", he whispered to himself.
 
Suddenly, a large crash and loud foot-steps sound came from the dorm's bedroom. Doojoon started breathing slower to not make much sound, and slowly walked to the bedroom. Unfortuneatly, the lights weren't on, so it was too dark for him to see anything, and he tripped over the bedroom's step, but he regained his balance immediately. 
 
A dark, shadowly figure pushed him to the ground, slamming the front door open, running down the hall ways. His foot steps were rather loud that neighbor's who were sleeping woke up. Doojoon flipped the lights on to examine what was stolen. It so happens that the plates and art work B2ST's parents gave to them as debut gifts were missing, so he jumped to his feet and chased after the robber. He was wearing all black clothing and a black mask over his face.  He also was carrying a plastic bag in his hands, the sounds of the contents inside the bag sounded a lot like glass, or pottery.
 
"STOP! THEIF!", Doojoon screamed while catching up to the robber. "GIVE US BACK OUR STUFF!" He had ran fast enough to grab the robber's hoodie on his jacket and he pulled him to the ground. "Who are you?! Why are you taking B2ST's things?!" He kicked the plastic bag into his hands, making sure not to break anything. He was a very experienced soccer player.
 
The robber was silent, but with his left hand, hewas reaching into his jacket's front pockets. He pulled out a pistol, pointing it at Doojoon's forehead, and loaded it.
 
"Just..just..give me the artwork and no one gets hurt.." Doojoon gripped onto the bag tighter and the robber demanded, "NOW!", pushing the gun closer to his head.
 
"These were from..mother and father..", Doojoon mumbled quietly.
 
The robber let out a long, angry sigh and hit his skull with the gun hard enough to make him fall over and pass out. The robber grabbed the plastic bag and dragged Doojoon out to his black truck, throwing him into the trunk.
 
Doojoon's phone fell out of his back pants pocket, and it was ringing and vibrating very loudly. The phone call was from Dongwoon. The robber stomped on the phone and got into his truck. He the vehicle, ran over the cell phone to break it, and drove off away from the city.
 
~~~
 

"Ah, I should tell Doojoon-hyung to make sure to come to the surgery as well.", Dongwoon said and dialed his number in. He waited for the ringer to stop and for him to pick up but it was no use.
 
'The person you are trying to call is not available right now. Please call another time.' was all Dongwoon heard from his phone.
 
"Hyung..can you call Doojoon?", Dongwoon asked Gikwang, nudging his shoulder.
 
Gikwang pulled out his phone and entered in Doojoon's cell phone number, but nothing. They were both worried now.
 
"Doojoon..? I've heard that name before.", Yoseob claimed.
 
He was in my dreams when I had out a while ago..I dreamt that he was being hit by a gun and kidnapped by some guy wearing all black. I saw something fall out of his pocket too, and it had something like 'Incoming Call: Dongwoon' lighting up on it. Weird dreams I have lately.
 
Yoseob coninuted, "I dreamt of him being kidnapped around this time and day."