"One Death Was Reported."

Fanfic #2: Please Be There When I Wake Up

Summary: "I've been told that there was open gun shots in the vacant lot at xxx Street. One death."

Notes: I don't know o____o Sorry for making it depressing? QQ I'll try my best to make fan fictions for you, even if they . ^^ Fighting! So BEAST! <3

---

Gikwang was at the dorm's front door, finding the keys to unlock the door. He twisted the knob, noticing that it wasn't locked. "That's strange..Doojoon didn't lock it?", he thought to himself. He the lights and was in awe.

What shocked him the most wasn't the fact that the door was unlocked, but the fact that the dorm was completely trashed! There were broken pieces of glass, furniture moved around, and things thrown everywhere. It looked like a tornado had struck.

"What happened..", he started, but then he heard someone moving. "Who's here?!" He grabbed a frying pan and held it as if it were a sword.

"Ugh..my head hurts. Stop yelling.", Junhyung groaned. 

Gikwang banged on the pan multiple times. "WHO'S HERE?!"

"I have a hang-over! Stop making noise Gikwang!", Junhyung complained loudly.

"Junhyung? What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I live here right?" Junhyung looked at his surrounding. "Did we throw some kind of party?"

"No, I think we were robbed.", Gikwang assumed. "I'm going to check the other rooms."

Junhyung sat up and rubbed his head. An envelope slipped out of his jacket's pocket and he stares at it. "Whats this?" He picks it up, opens up the flap, and won starts flowing out of it. "Whoa! I hit the jackpot?!", Junhyung yelled.

Gikwang replies loudly from the bedroom, "What do you mean by that?" He inspected the room with great detail, and noticed that an artwork was missing. "Huh..I guess they stole Doojoon's parent's gift to us when he debuted. But why?.. It has not value to others." He walked out of the room to find Junhyung happily throwing a pile of money around.

"Gikwang! All this was in my jacket!", Junhyung exclaimed excitedly.

"What the? Really?"

"YES! It was in this envelope!", he held up the white, opened envelope, handed it to Gikwang, and continued to play with the pile of won.

'I told you, free drinks! ^ ^ ', Gikwang read out loud. "What's that suppose to mean, Junhyung?"

"Not a clue! Although, I did go to a bar last night. I forget why though~"

"A bar..? Of course..Running out of a hospital tihnking your best friend is dead would make you want to go to bar. Ahh..such a humble bar-tender.", Gikwang thought to himself. "Kekeke.. Junhyung, check your wallet. You'll discover something."

"My wallet?" Junhyung pulled out his wallet and opened it, finding out that there was no money inside. "What the..Does that mean this money is from my wallet?"

Gikwang nodded.

"Who would play such a trick on me?! Was it Yoseob?", Junhyung paused for a moment. "Yoseob..why does saying his name bring me pain?.." He put his hand on his heart. "It feels empty right here when I say Yoseob's name."

"I'm not sure.", Gikwang replied, giving a cheerful smile. "Hey, you want to go see him?"

"Sure, let's go to the hospit--", Junhyung stopped. "My chest hurts again.."

Gikwang patted his back lightly. "I'm sure it's nothing. By the way, have you seen Doojoon?"

"Doojoon? Mm..he dropped me off here last night I think. And then there were loud crahses, I saw a guy wearing all black, and that's about all I remember. Although, the dude looked like he had dark blonde hair.", Junhyung replied hazily. "I must have been really wasted!"

Gikwang let out a small laugh, "I bet." He pulled out his cell phone and began writing a text message.

---Text Message---

To: Dongwoon (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
From: Gikwang (xxx-xxx-xxxx)

Our place got robbed. >.< I know that's bad, but you want to know what's worse? I think Doojoon got kidnapped from out dorm! Junhyung said that the guy who probably took him was wearing all black. A black face mask, long-sleeved shirt, and skinny jeans. Please call the police soon. I'm going to Junhyung to the hospital to visit.

---End---

~~~

Dongwoon had checked his phone after recieving the message. "KIDNAPPED?!", he screamed.

Hyunseung covered his ears and complained, "I'm trying to recover here, maknae. I don't need to have my ear drums broken." 

"Ah...sorry, Hyung. It's just..", he paused.

"Just what?", Hyunseung took his hands off his ears and anticipated the answer.

"Doojoon was kidnapped."

"Kidnapped?! Where?", Hyunseung tried sitting up, but grunted in pain and laid back down.

"Hyung..be careful.", Dongwoon worried and patted Hyunseung's arm. "He was taken from the dorm.."

"I hope Doojoon will be found soon. We should call the police.", he demanded.

"Sure thing.", Dongwoon replied and began to dial 911.

"Hello, this is 911. What is your emergancy?"

"I want to report a kidnapping."

"Name of the victim?"

"Yoon Doojoon. He was last spotted at 'xxx Dorm' and was seen being taken by a man wearing all black with dark, blonde hair."

"Okay, police are investigating right now. Thank you."

~~~

The robber pulled the truck over to a vacant lot, and had lost the cops. Doojoon was still kicking and screaming inside the trunk, but he's starting to slow down.

"L...let me..out..Whew I'm getting tired..", he said, panting. He gave one last hard, loud kick and the robber get out of his truck, slamming the door. 

"That's it you little pest! Your annoyance ends here!", the robber grunted, pulling out the gun from his pocket. When he opened the trunk, Doojoon kicked his head, causing the robber to fall to the floor. Doojoon jumped out of the car and tried to run, but he was too slow. He heard the gun load and felt it being pointed towards him.

"Ow..I'm bleeding. Why you little..you're DEAD.", he wiped the blood that was dripping from his mouth and he pointed the gun at Doojoon's chest. Doojoon slowly turned around with his hands up.

"D-don't..", Doojoon began to speak.

"NO. You've been on my nerves this entire time! You deserve to die!" The robber began to pull the trigger when he heard police sirens and saw a few cop cars pull up in the vacant lot.

"Put your weapon down!", an officer ordered, pointing a loaded pistol at the robber. "Put down your weapon now!" Other officers had their guns ready and loaded in case the robber attempts to open fire.

"Dammit", the robber sputtered.

~~~

Yoseob opened his eyes, and stared at the ceiling. It was 6PM, he had passed out for a few hours. "Where..", he began, but his head throbbed and he clutched his head.

Ow.. What happened? Wasn't I at... at..

"Jang..Hyunseung..", he whispered. "Surgery."

Hyunseung..we were in a car accident together..his lung collapsed. He..he needed me to be there for him. He must be in the recovery room. I wonder why he says 'Call the police.'

Yoseob rubbed his head and got out of bed. "These hospital sheets they make me wear are embarrassing..", he whined, re-pinning up the back opening. "Alrighty, time to visit the Recovery room."

~~~

The robber slowly put his hands, still holding his gun.

The officer roared, "I said DROP YOUR WEAPON!"

"Having my hands up with the gun is just as good!", the robber back-talked. "I'm meeting you half-way!"

"Listen to your authorities, criminal!", another officer ordered. "We are allowed and prepared to use force!"

Doojoon still had his hands up and was beside the robber, since if he moved, the officers may mistaken him as an assistant in crime. But the robber saw this as an opportunity to hold a hostage and get away. So, the robber grabbed Doojoon's neck and held the gun at his head.

"Leave me alone or I'll blow his brains all over the lot!", the robber barked. "I'LL DO IT!"

A couple of rookies lowered their guns, but the senior officers stood their ground and didn't budge.

"Weak.", someone mumbled.

Gun shots were fired.

Later that day, on the news, a news reporter stated, "I've been told that there was open gun shots in the vacant lot at xxx Street. One death was reported."