Ten In the Morning

Fanfic #2: Please Be There When I Wake Up

Summary: 'Huh? What am I singing...? I don't feel like I'm..me anymore. Who am I really?'

Notes: I don't know o____o Sorry for making it depressing? QQ I'll try my best to make fan fictions for you, even if they . ^^ Fighting! So BEAST! <3

---
 
He was in my dreams when I had out a while ago..I dreamt that he was being hit by a gun and kidnapped by some guy wearing all black. I saw something fall out of his pocket too, and it had something like 'Incoming Call: Dongwoon' lighting up on it. Weird dreams I have lately.
 
Yoseob continued, "I dreamt of him being kidnapped around this time and day."
 
"Really?!", Dongwoon jumped up. "Where did you see this?!"
 
"While I was on my bed sleeping....?", Yoseob answered, not fully sure if that was what Dongwoon was asking for.
 
Dongwoon gave a weak smile. "I meant where did you see him in your dream, Hyung. Where was Doojoon in it?"
 
"In front of some dorm building's parking lot. I don't know why, but I felt like that building was my home..", he replied, but felt confused.
 
How could it be my home...this was my dorm. Yeah, I got to stop being stupid. THIS is my home. Whatever I'm thinking is only because I'm not getting enough sleep. I have to deny any thoughts about 'other homes'! This is my home..this is my home..
 
He whispered "This is my home" under his breathe, quiet enough so that no one around him could understand what he was saying.
 
"Yoseob, are you alright?", the doctor asked, analyzing Yoseob's actions.
 
"Yes..yes. I'm fine. Just a little tired.", he lied.
 
"Hm.." He glanced down at the chart in front of his hands. "Get some rest. You only have a few hours more until your friend's surgery."
 
Friend..Him...? I want everyone out of my dorm room..
 
"Oh-okay..", Yoseob stuttered nervously. Doctors sometimes scare him. He pulled the thin, cotton blanket over his head and closed his eyes. "This is my home...this is my bed...this is my blanket...I am home..these people are not my friends..I don't know them", he whispered repeatedly. He eventually, wiped himself out from talking to himself over and over, and fell asleep.
 
"Your friend seems to be going through some denial and trauma.", the doctor stated when he knew for sure that Yoseob had fallen asleep. "It seems the amnesia has caused him to go a little delirious. We might need to give him some medications and run some tests on him."
 
"He'll be ok, right?", Gikwang feared.
 
"We'll see as soon as we run tests and the results come in.", the doctor replied.
 
Gikwang became very worried and rubbed his temples to try to calm down.
 
"But please do not raise your hopes up. Who knows what would go wrong.", the doctor added.
 
"That sure as hell didn't help me feel better, Doc.", Gikwang sneered.
 
"Hm." The doctor pushed up with glasses and walked out of the room.
 
"Hyung, ignore what the doctor said last. Yoseob will pull through.", Dongwoon reassured and patted Gikwang's shoulder. "He's strong..."
 
~~~
 
The robber stepped on the gas pedal a little bit harder, he felt that there were cops following him, but unfortunately, he had to stop at a red light. "Ugh! That stupid cop car keeps on going in my direction! What's their angle...?", the robber raged.
 
As soon as the light turned green, he stomped on the gas pedal, speeding way over the limit. The truck went over a speed-bump in such a high speed, that Doojoon got thrashed around in the trunk. He became conscious from it though.
 
"Ugh..where am I..?", Doojoon grunted, trying to look around in the dark, cold trunk, but it was no use. He couldn't see anything in the darkness. He tried punching, pushing, and kicking the top off, but the metal was too strong. "What's going on..? LET ME OUT!", he screamed as loud as he could.
 
The robber heard Doojoon kicking and screaming from the driver's seat and got extremely aggravated. "SHUT UP, OR I'LL SHOOT YOU!" Doojoon couldn't hear from all the traffic noises and kept on trying to escape. He obviously couldn't hear from inside a trunk. "Grr..this idiot is driving me crazy from all the noises..He's even drawing attention from the police!", the robber complained. "I should kill him already.."
 
~~~
 
It was 9:30AM, and Yoseob was still asleep. They are prepping Hyunseung for surgery right now, and he'll have the operation in a few minutes, soon.
 
"Hyung.", Dongwoon whispered and lightly nudged Yoseob. "Hyung? Wake up."
 
"Mm..", Yoseob mumbled. "Give me 5 more minutes..", and pulled the blanket over his head.
 
Dongwoon tapped him again, "Please, Hyung. You need to be there for Hyunseung-hyung. Since Gikwang went to check on the dorm this morning for Doojoon, you're one of the only ones that are able to be here for Hyunseung."
 
Hyunseung..Gikwang..where have I heard those names before?
 
"I have to go to a stranger's operation for what reason, Dongwoon?", Yoseob asked.
 
Wait..did I just call him 'Dongwoon'? I wonder why I did, not sure where I got that name from..
 
"Did you just call me 'Dongwoon', hyung? Are you finally remembering things?!", Dongwoon suggested excitedly.
 
"If I say yes, do I still have to go that stranger's surgery?", he bargained.
 
"Yes. You promised."
 
Ahaha..fine.
 
A nurse with short, dark brown hair, and black glasses walked into the room with a wheel-chair. "Here I am!", she said joyfully. "Mr. Yang Yoseob, please get into the chair?"
 
Dongwoon helped Yoseob get off the bed and onto the chair without unhooking or breaking any of the medical wires attached to him; Dongwoon had to be the one pushing his wheel chair the entire time though.
 
"Seeing people during operations make me a little sick you know..seeing the blood and stuff..", Yoseob quietly whined.
 
"Don't worry, Hyung. You'll be fine.", Dongwoon replied softly, and patted his back.
 
They had arrived in one the surgery's waiting room. There was a large window in front of of them with many surgeons wearing white, cotton dust masks, light-green scrubs, and common, blue nitrite gloves. Hyunseung was lying unconscious on the bed, knocked out by the gas. The surgeon in the middle was holding a scalpel in his hand and was about to make an incision where the dotted lines were on Hyunseung's chest.
 
The scalpel..I don't want to see this!
 
Yoseob covered his ears and closed his eyes tightly. "No..", he whimpered. "This is too scary.." He shook his legs like a child and pouted.
 
"You don't have to watch. You can talk to me a bit if you want.", Dongwoon suggested.
 
Yoseob nodded slowly and turned around so he couldn't see the operation. "So, tell me about yourself I guess?"
 
Dongwoon smiled a bit, seeing this as a chance to remind Yoseob of somethings about his life. "I'm a singer and a dancer. I'm in this 6-member K-Pop boy group called 'BEAST'."
 
"Beast..? What's that suppose to mean?"
 
"Yeah! It stands for 'Boys of EAst Standing Tall'. All my members are really nice."
 
"Oh, really?", Yoseob replied, becoming more curious about BEAST, and holding his chin.
 
 
"Yup. And one of the members acts really cute. I'm sure you'd have a lot in common with him.", Dongwoon added.
 
"Oh really? Like what?"
 
"Hm..", Dongwoon thought for a second. "You both sing and dance well, that's one."
 
"I can..sing and dance?", Yoseob questioned. "No way. You're just joking."
 
"No, it's true! Hyung, watch me dance and I want you to copy it after me.", Dongwoon orded, and then he does one of BEAST's popular dances, 'Soom' (Breath). Yoseob watches intently and tries to copy his dancing while sitting in the wheel chair.
 
"I can't take my breath, breath, breath...", Yoseob whispered to himself while he danced.
 
Wait..what am I saying?
 
"There's no way I can do that dance!", he complained when Dongwoon had finished dancing. "There's way too many movements.."
 
"Just get up and try it, Hyung. I'll teach it to you if you don't know it. So, don't worry.", the maknae assured. "Now, I want you to try to dance to it without me."
 
Yoseob stood up from the wheel chair, a little wobbily, but he was able to stand up straight and walk around.
 
"Dance.", Dongwoon commanded.
 
Yoseob began to dance to 'Soom', and flawlessly too.
 
"I can't take my breath breath breath
shigani galsurok jeomjeom jinagalsurok oh nan deo
I can't hold my breath breath breath
galsurok naneun deo jakkuman nae soomi makhyeo wae nae soomi yeah"
 
Huh? What am I singing...? I don't feel like I'm..me anymore. Who am I really?
 
Dongwoon claps happily when he finished and boasted, "Hyung is so amazing!"
 
A few nurses from across the room saw them dancing, and rushed over to him.
 
"Oppa! Can I have your autograph! Yang Yoseob, you're the best! You're from BEAST! Ohmygod!", all the nurses were jumping around, giggling, and squealing. Basically, acting very unprofessional.
 
Yoseob stared at them awkwardly, not sure why they thought he was from BEAST. "Nono..I'm not from Beast.", he claimed.
 
"But you're Yang Yoseob, right?", a brown-haired nurse asked.
 
"Yeah..but.."
 
"Then you're from BEAST!", they all exclaimed cheerfully.
 
I don't believe this.
 
"I'm...Yang Yoseob from BEAST? I..I..", he repeated. Then he suddenly collapsed onto the floor.
 
This isn't real.
 
"Hyung!", Dongwoon cried out, pulling him onto the wheel chair.
 
I'm not a singer or a dancer.
 
The nurses rushed him back into his room.
 
I don't know anyone here.
 
Dongwoon had stayed behind to watch over Hyunseung. He had finished the operation at 10AM and is resting up. Doctors say that it may take up to three weeks for him to fully recover, but he'll be fine.
 
And I'm not Yang Yoseob from BEAST..
 
"Hyunseung-Hyung..", Dongwoon said quietly.
 
"Dongwoon..how's Yoseob? Where's everyone else?", Hyunseung asked weakly.
 
"He passed out just a while ago. Gikwang went to look for Doojoon, who disappeared last night. Junhyung ran out of the hospital yesterday because he thought Yoseob died, so it'd just me here."
 
"Oh..so many things happened..in a short amount of time."
 
"Yes. Just worry about yourself, Hyung.", Dongwoon replied, almost in tears.
 
Hyunseung lightly brushed Dongwoon's face with his fingertips and smiled. "What kind of a friend would I be if I didn't care about the others? I'll pray for Yoseob's recovery.."
 
Dongwoon nodded and constantly wiped his eyes.
 
..Or am I really who they say I am..? I want to leave this place...I don't belong. Not like this.