Sleepover Party [Part 1]

Which Super Junior member am I falling for???

This took me two hours to write, and the 1st try, it got deleted!!!!!!!!! I was SOOO pissed>:( I'm okay now tho, kekeke:) So I hope ya enjoy!!!!!!!


[DONGHAE'S P.O.V.]

I was frolicking through the meadow happily, until i suddenly heard: BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it! It was my stupid alarm clock! I woke up to see that it was 10 AM. I needed to wake the others. I first woke monkey up, b/c he was my roomy, by putting bananas over his nose. He suddenly shot his eyes open and that was done. I walked over to the next room, which was Siwon and Yesung's. I walked up to Siwon and whispered in his ear: The new special edition bibles you ordered have arrived." He gets out of bed pretty quick and asks me really? "No, sorry:)" He sighed and walked downstairs. To wake Yesung up, all I did was tickle him outta bed. He was laughing like crazy. He walked downstairs after his hallucinating. Next up was Shindong and Heechul. I walk over to Shindong carrying a fresh made, chocolate chip pancake. He grabbed it quickly without even opening his eyes, and ran the fastest I've ever seen downstairs. I walked over to Kyuhyun and whispered: "Heechul broke your World of Warcraft game." He gets up and angrily stomps to Heechul and Sungmin's room. "Uh oh" The next thing I heard was yelling. I walk in to their room, and spots Heechul glaring daggers at me.

"Yah!!!!!! DONGHAE!!!! I didn't break Kyuhyun's game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So get him off me!" He screamed while Kyuhyun's jumping up and down on Heechul's back on the bed.

"Okay, okay!" I said.

"Hey, Kyuhyun, Heechul Hyung didn't break your game, I just said that so you would wake up!"

"OH, I'm sorry Hyung!" 

"It's okay Kyu, just get off me!!!!" 

"Okay." With that, the two went downstairs, but surprisingly Sungmin was still sleeping through all that noise. He was holding a pink bunny toy, and I start to pull it away from his reach. He woke up and started to whine. 

"Stop whining Sungmin, and get your downstairs!" 

"Fine," Sungmin pouted and stomped out.  

I ran into Leeteuk and Ryeowook's room. Surprisingly, they were both awake and cleaning their room. "Guys, go downstairs and eat your breakfast."

"Okay Fishy!!" They said in unison. 

Lastly, was Yunjoo-ah. I walked in her room, and lightly shook her. She got up pretty fast. 

"Good Morning Donghae-shii." 

"Morning Yunjoo-ah, go downstairs and eat your breakfast. 

"Okay." 

I walked up from her room and left. What a nice girl. 

 

[YUNJOO'S P.O.V.] 

I walked downstairs to see everybody eating. 

"Good Morning Yunjoo-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They all said in perfect unison.

"Good Morning Everyone!" I smiled and started eating. 

Once we finished, most of the guys had to go out to complete their schedules. The only people that were off today were Ryeowook and Heechul. Once everybody left, the atmosphere suddenly got extremely awkward. "Um... so how are you guys?" I asked them. 

Ryeowook smiled and said, "Good... How about you?"

"I'm good I guess thanks."  I replied. Ryeowook then left to the kitchen.

I started to stare at Heechul, expecting an answer, when he says instead, "YAH! What are you looking at!?" 

"U-umm nothing H-Heechul-shii." I looked away. 

I was about to say sorry when Heechul looked at me and said, "Just leave me alone."

"Um okay, I-I won't bother you again." I said without looking at him running up the stairs. 

I felt hurt in a way, and my head kept wondering, DOES HE HATE ME? WHY ISN'T HE NICE TO ME? WHY? WHY? WHY..... urghh>:(

After what seemed like a while, I heard a quiet knock on my door. Expecting to see Wookie, I said,"Come In." I was shocked, it wasn't Wookie but, "H-h-heechul-shii?"

I heard him say, "I'm sorry for being mean to you, I'm just not that good in getting to meet new people. I hope we can be friends." 

"It's okay, and I hope we can be friends too," I smiled and hugged him. Surprisingly, he hugged back. All of a sudden, our hug was interrupted by a door bell. 

 

DING DONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

We heard the door open, and it was the rest of the 'Super Juniors'. I walked up to them and bowed. They all smiled. Leeteuk steps up to me and tells me tells me that I can invite a friend to the Sleepover Party that we were gonna have tonight. "YAYY!!!!! Thanks Leeteuk!!!!!!!" 

"Haha no problem, Yunjoo:)" He chuckled. 

I go up to my room, and call Soyune.

Soyune's Ringtone: I'M SO CRA-CRA-CRAZY! CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-MAD MAN!! CRA-CRA-CRAZY! CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-MAD MAN!

Soyune: Yoboseyo? 

Me: Hey Hey Soyunnie!!!!

Soyune: Hey Yunjoo!!!! Wassup??

Me: Um, If I tell you who I live with, please don't over react. 

Soyune: Why would I do that if you're living with your dad???

Me: That's the thing, I'm not living with my dad. 

Soyune: Uhh, who are you living with then?

Me: Super Junior 

Soyune: NO WAY

Me: WAY

Soyune: OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Me: I don't think I'll be able to hear right until next year. 

Soyune: Haha, sorry:) 

Me: It's okay, So, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to come to the Sleepover Party tonight with me and Super Junior?

Soyune: Oh..... I can't... I'm so sorry:(................ JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLZ YA I WANNA COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: haha ok, come over around 7:30, K?

Soyune: OKAY!!!! 

Me: Okey, see you then. 

Soyune: Yunjoo? 

Me: Yeah?

Soyune: You're the bestest friend anyone could ever have! Saranghae Chingu!!!!!!!(Love you friend!) 

Me: haha aww thanks Soyune. Saranghae too!<3 Bye! 

Soyune: Bye bye:) 

                                                 

       TO BE CONTINUED.......  


 


liZ's Corner 

 Hey Everyone!!!!! Like the update!!!????? Let's just say, 'interesting' stuff will happen in the next chapter!! Oh and I have 1156 VIEWS and 23 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the support!!<3 Btw, when I asked which suju member do ya like the most, most people said DONGHAE, so that's why he has his little thing goin in this chapter:) Thanks again everybody! 

 

SARANGHAE ALL!!!<333, 

lUv_liZ 

  

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!:DDD;DDD 

<333