Soyune's Airplane Ride

Which Super Junior member am I falling for???

Here's Soyune's Experience on the plane ride!! 



~~~RECAP~~~

 While I was in deep thought, a fat man with chili cheese fries walked up to me and said, "Hello, is this seat 734 and 735?" I was confused and I looked at my ticket. My eyes widened. "OH GAWD." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SOYUNE'S P.O.V.]  

"Uh yeahh," I replied. 

"Well, aren't I lucky to sit next to a pretty lady like you." He had a smug smile. 

What does he think he's doing hitting on me?!??? He's like 40 for pete's sake(idk if thts how u spell it.. haha)!!!! 

"Uh ok?" 

While he was munching on his greasy food, I took a peek over at where Yunjoo was sitting. She and this guy looked they were having fun talking to each other, laughing and smiling, when I'm stuck next to this fat guy that takes up his seat plus mine!!!!!!!!!! UHHHH!!!! I would SOOO kill to be Yunjoo right now!???!!!!: ( 

"My name is Soongsu! What's yours?" 

Should I even give my name to that stranger???????? 

"Um.. Soyune..." 

"Soongsu and Soyune, what a great couple name!?" He replied, Soyune was in shock:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O 

Okay... Soyune get a hold of yourself..... just turn around and ignore him! *shudders* 

[NO ONE'S P.O.V.] 

After a LONG while, Soongsu trails on and on and on about why he's visiting Korea and blah......blah.......blahh... 

[SOYUNE'S P.O.V.] 

He finally stopped talking when the airport ladies came around giving you snacks and drinks and all that. He looked at what to eat, even though he ate 6 bags of airplane peanuts like 2 minutes ago!!! Oh come on!!!!! There are Mozzerella Sticks!!!!!!!!! It's not that I want them but he would probably!!!>:( And of course, next thing ya know he asks for the mozzerella sticks! I watched him eat and eat and eat. Seriously! When is this guy's stomach gonna explode???? He eats and he accidentally spills the sauce all over my new shoes!!!!! I'm SOOOO gonna get him for this!!!!!D:< He started chuckling when I got all mad! What the heck?!?!?! Uhh when will this ride end?? Please god, save me from this horrible trip PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I got so pissed at Soongsu that I decided I would move up three seats just for a bit, since no one sat there. I was peeking at what Yunjoo and that mystery guy were saying. Wait a sec, did he just say........HE WAS FROM SUPER JUNIOR???? No, he can't be. An idol can't be on a plane with regular people right??? right????? Just shake it off Soyune!!!! *shakes* An hour later we arrived to Korea. Soongsu catches up to me and says how he had a good time riding on the plane with me. I just acted like I was happy since we had to go and I would never see his hideous face again. YAY!! 

"Bye Soongsu!!" I smiled the biggest smile ever. 

"Bye Sooyunnie, here's my number, call whenever ok?"

"Uh... ok" (NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"K bye" 

"Bye" 

*DANCES IN AIRPORT!!!!!!!!!!* 

"YAY HE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":D 

After 4 minutes of dancing I just remembered. Oh crap! I need to find Yunjoo...  

 

TO BE CONTINUED...


 


liZ's Corner 

Haha:) Sorry if this chapter wasn't really that good, I didn't really put that much thought into it. Oh and BTW this doesn't have to do with anything in the story it's like EXTRA SCENES. Tomorrow, if I have time, I'll try to update, and it'll actually have to do with the story!!!!!!!:P 10 subscribers and 210 views wow!! Ppl!!! SUBSCRIBE PLZZ oh and comment! if you do, I'll be veryyy happy:DDD lol yea so bye!!!!!!

 

Saranghae<333,

lUv_liZ