The New Years Eve Party [Incomplete]

Which Super Junior member am I falling for???

Hi readers! ^^ Let's imagine that Yunjoo has been living with Super Junior for 6 months now, [ so they're really close ]. I'm still gonna write a New Years Day chapter though. Sorry for the big rush in the story, but this helps me create new ideas >.< ..Thanks! ^^

Music:
CLICK HERE
CN Blue- Love Light


-Your P.O.V.-

*10 AM*

I woke up seeing the glimmery, white snow on the ground. I groggily walked to my computer to check my e-mail, like every other morning. That's when I felt my eyes widening. It was New Years Eve. ' No wonder I got all those packages... ' I thought to myself. I quickly replied to all the e-mails sent from my family, and washed up. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and curled it, and put on a casual outfit. [ http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcx4vsywBb1qe1qt2o1_500.png ] I walk downstairs to the kitchen and I see a note on the counter. ' Aigoo, they're so busy these days.. ' I pouted. I took the note and read it.

' Good Morning Yunjoo- ah! If you're reading this, we're probably already gone, working out of schedules and everything. Sorry for not telling you earlier, but we just got bombarded by the works this morning when Manager Hyung [ your father ] called us. All of us hope that you'll be okay by yourself for pretty much the whole day, maybe you should call Soyune to come over. But, we wanted to tell you that we'll be home around 8 PM. HAPPY NEW YEARS! Oh! And before we come home, dress nicely and be prepared to go to the SM Ent.'s annual New Years Party, Soyune can come too if she wants. Okay! Good Bye!                            
                                                                                                        -Suju Oppa- deul [ She calls all of them oppa now. ] '


I sighed, took my phone, and texted Soyune. [ From Your phone, the font color will be purple, and Soyune's replies will be red ].

' Soyunnie! You there? '

' Morning Yunjoo! Yes XD ~ Anything happening? '

' Can you come over? I'm all alone, all the Oppas had schedules today.. TT^TT '

' Oh, sure~ I'll be there in a bit ^^ ' [ Soyune has gotten used to Super Junior, so she doesn't spazz anymore ].

' Ppali whha! [ Hurry! ] '

' Okay~ Byee! <3 '

' Buhbyeeeee~ <3 '

I put my phone down, took some kimbap out from the fridge and walked to the living room and started watching Music Core on TV. I munched away and watched the people perform. I've watched SNSD's Hoot and Oh! performance, F.Cuz's Midnight Sun, IU's Good Day, and Beast's Beautiful. I was in the middle of watching SHINee's Lucifer and Hello performance, when the doorbell rang. I looked in the little peephole and saw Soyune. I opened the door and saw her smiling.

"Hi Yunjoo!" 

"Hey Soyune, come in." I motioned for her to walk in, and she did. I closed the door and walked back to the couch, with Soyune following me. 

Her eyes widened. "OMO! THAT'S SHINee!"

I laughed at her fan-girl moment. "Yush it is!"

"AHHH! I WANNA MEET SHINee SO BADLY!" She started scrunching up her face.

"Oh, that reminds me... The Oppa-deul say that tonights the SM ENT. New Years Party, or something like that... Do you want to come?"

"Sure!!!.... WAIT. YOU. SAID. SM. ENT."

I looked at her confused. "Errr... yeah? And your point...?"

"T-that means.... SHINee!" She started happy dancing.

"Not just SHINee, Soyune, there'll be whole lots of other groups too." 

"I know! But I want to meet SHINee first!" Her eyes were glimmering.

"Aigoo.. you crazy fangirl..." I mumbled. Luckily, she was too busy fantasizing to hear my comment. 

We finished watching MuCore, so we just sat around and basically did nothing. It we checked the time, and it was 6 PM, so we decided to start getting ready.

-Soyune's P.O.V.-

I tried on the first dress, and came out to see Yunjoo sitting on her bed, bored. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Does this make me look fat, Yunjoo?" [ http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzg7irvaco1qa9qb2o1_400.png ] 

She chuckled. "No, you look fine!" She smiled.

"Ahh, I don't think this is the right dress though..." I walked back into the Suju guys' mini fitting room. I put on the second one and walk out. "How do you like this one?" I looked in the mirror. [ http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0t566bOqO1qa9qb2o1_400.png ]

"It looks fine." 

I frowned at her. "That's what you said last time!" 

"But it's true.." She replied.

I huffed and went back to try on the last dress.

I walked out and asked her, "What do you think of this one?" I eyed her, "And don't say 'fine'." [ http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzti94woaj1qa9qb2o1_500.png ]

She laughed. "I like this one the best."

I looked in the mirror, "Ohhhh! ME TOO!" She rolled her eyes at me but I didn't care.

"Okay! Now you need to change!!!" I pushed her in the fitting room.

-Your P.O.V.-

"I already know what I'm gonna wear!" I called in the room.

"OKAY! HURRY UP AND LET ME SEE THEN!" She replied.

I put on long sleeves, since it was so cold outside, pulled on my black tights, put the simple, plaid dress on, and wore a purple beanie to top it all off. I walked out of the fitting room to see Soyune's eyes wide. [ http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ky67aviA1f1qaj5kho1_500.png ]

"OHMYGOD! THAT LOOKS SO CUTE ON YOU!"

"Ehehe... thanks Soy.." I smiled.

We both looked at the clock, and it was 7:30 PM already. We started to eat some fruit, and just wait until the guys came. 

"Hmm... I wonder if Jonghyun shaves his legs..." Soyune wondered aloud.

I spat my grape out. "What the flab!?" I looked at her weirdly.

"What? I was just wondering..." She goes back to eating her apple.

I rolled my eyes, amused and yawned. Next thing you know, the doorbell rang. I stood up and went to the door. I knew who was behind it, you could hear them complain about how tired they were. I opened the door and gave my little eye smile.


"AIGOO! Yunjoo-ah! You look so adorable!" They all commented. I smiled happily.

"A-Ah.. thanks.." 


"So are you girls ready to go?" Leeteuk Oppa checked his watch. "It's already 8:30 PM..."

Me and Soyune nodded our heads. "YUSH! WE ARE READY TO GO!" Soyune said, running out, almost tripping from her heels. I had a mental facepalm.

"I guess we'll go now then..." Leeteuk said, chuckling. We all then walked out of the house, and went in the car. Leeteuk started driving. I then noticed.

"Why aren't half of the guys here?" I asked him.

"Ohh.. they're helping set up the party with your father, and the other bands." He kept his eyes on the road.

"Oh, okay.." I looked out the window. After what seemed like 15 endless minutes of Soyune humming, and Leeteuk sighing, we arrived at our destination. 

"We're finally here!" Leeteuk got out of the car and opened the door for me and Soyune.

"Thanks~" I got out and just looked at the big building. Soyune seemed to do the same.

"Where are we again?" Soyune asked with confusion.

Leeteuk was eyeing the building, "I really don't know... this is where the other guys told me to go to..."

"Well~ let's check it out anyway!" Soyune grabbed mine and Leeteuk's hand, and dragged us in. The moment we got in, Soyune started freaking out. "O-Omo!!! T-That's... that's.... that's...." 

I had a mental facepalm. I didn't know why she was spazzing. Next thing you know, she was running off to somewhere in the corner that looked like three boys dressed nicely. I saw Sungmin, and I walked over. "Annyeonghaseyo Ahjusshi!" I gave out a little giggle.

"Yah... I'm not that old.." He sulked and pouted. 

"No sulking! This is the time to have fun!" I motioned the pretty lights dangling and the music playing. "Ohhh! Ahjusshi! Can you introduce me to some of your friends?" I smiled.

"Okay~ just don't call me Ahjusshi for the rest of the party." He pouted again. Ahh, so cute!

"Okay okay~" He started taking me over to these five girls laughing and drinking water, and basically looking like they were having a good time.

"Hey~ f(x) girls! I would like you to meet my girlfr-- i mean... friend, Yunjoo." He awkwardly looked down.

They all giggled. "Annyeong Yunjoo-ah! I'm Victoria~" The pretty girl with the light brown, long hair said.

"I'm Luna! Nice to meet you!" She bowed, and gave me a hug, which lead me to hug her back.

"My name's Krystal, nice to meet you, Yunjoo!" Krystal smiled.

"Name's Amber~ Nice meeting you!" The boy-ish looking girl smiled and bowed.

"Tee hee~ Hiya Yunjoo! I'm Sulli, the youngest out of all of them," Motioning her unnies, "I hope we can become very good friends!" She gave her little eye smile and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Hello everyone! I'm Yunjoo!" I smiled and bowed.

Sungmin then barged in~ 


I'm sorry but that's all I could update for now~ In a rush >< I shall continue it when I get back! *Zooms Off*