Moving Day

Which Super Junior member am I falling for???

[NO ONES P.O.V.]

Leaving America is hard.... especially if you left because of some big fight you had with your ex best friend, but Yunjoo didn't have a choice. Her parents made her because her reputation was getting worse. Yunjoo partly sad, and partly happily said bye to all her close friends and her first love, Stephan. 

 

[YUNJOO'S P.O.V.] 

"JI YUNJOO! YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND GET DOWN HERE BEFORE WE'RE LATE TO THE AIRPORT!!!!", her mom called from the kitchen. Ok,Ok! Jeez mom!!! It was 6:32 A.M., and my flight is leaving at 7:45. Wow, I've never seen my mom so stressed and anxious in her life! I was happy that I was moving to Korea, and start a new life, but I had to leave all my friends behind. *Sigh* I hope I make new TRUSTWORTHY ones, unlike that Stupid _____... I checked my suitcase and made sure I packed everything I needed, which was almost my whole wardrobe!! I had 2 large suitcases filled with clothes once I finished. Then, I went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on this outfit:

( http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-set-print-tee-camisole-purple-one-size/info.html/pid.1022945814)(without the bag) 

I went downstairs to see my mom rushing and panicking. "Whoa, mom relax!!," your mom stayed calm for a second and looked at you with caring eyes, "How can I relax if my baby is moving to Korea all alone!" "Mom! I'm not a baby anymore! Seriously, I'm 21 now, and I think I know how to take care of myself." "Ok I'm sorry for worrying so much," her mom smiled. 

 

[NO ONE'S P.O.V.] 

15 minutes later Yunjoo left to go to the airport and gives her mom a big hug, "Don't talk to strangers!" Her mom couldn't resist saying that.  "Okay mom, I won't!!!" When Yunjoo arrived, she bumps into a familiar face. " I was looking for you Yunjoo!!!" She said jumping up and down. This is Kim Soyune, Yunjoo's best friend (since Ali isn't anymore). 

 

[SOYUNE'S P.O.V.] 

I was looking for Yunjoo, when I bumped into this girl, I looked at her face, and it was her!!! I forgot to tell her that I was moving to Korea with her, when she looked at me, she started squealing and jumping up and down, so I did the same.:) She asked me, "What are you doing here???" I told her that I was moving to Korea with her and she started squealing even more, haha she acts just like a kid. When she looked at what I was wearing she had a big smile on her face, yes, it was the outfit she gave me for my birthday. 

  Soyune's Outfit: (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-polka-dot-ruffle-tank-top-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1023030331) 

[YUNJOO'S P.O.V.] 

I can't believe that outfit still fits her!! I gave it to Soyune on her 20th birthday, and she was wearing it:). When we heard that the plane to Seoul was gonna leave in 10 minutes, we ran up to the front of the plane, and got checked by the ladies and men. After, we were all set. Soyune and I looked at the ticket numbers, and they were different. "AWWW," I wanted to sit next to her!! When people were coming onboard the plane, there was a cute guy that started walking towards me.

 

[SOYUNE'S P.O.V.] 

We sat in our seats and waited until more people came in, I wish I was sitting next to Yunjoo:(, I saw a cute guy start to walk toward her, and I was happy for that to happen, maybe Yunjoo will have a boyfriend when we're in Korea? hmmm..... While I was in deep thought, a fat man with chili cheese fries walked up to me and said, "Hello, is this seat 734 and 735?", I was confused and I looked at my ticket. My eyes widened. "OH GAWD"

 


liZ's Corner 

HEY Everybody!!!!!:) Are you liking the story so far??? If I'm doing anything wrong, please tell meh! Lyk I said, I'm new and I still have to learn. No haters plz! I already have 5 subscribers! Thank You for supporting me!^^ I need 3 comments before I write the new chapter!!! Plz do!! Thank you again:D 

Love<3, 

lUv_liZ