Truth OR Dare

Which Super Junior member am I falling for???

-Yunjoo's P.O.V.-

"Okay... TRUTH or DARE.... Kyuhyun?" Kangin said, eyeing Kyuhyun.

"Dare!!" Kyuhyun said confidently.

"I dare you to not play star craft for a week." Kangin smirked.

"WHAT!? NO!!!" Kyuhyun started pretending to cry. "YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY LOVE....!?!"

Everyone started laughing. Hahaha~ let me just say, it's so funny watching Kyu panic like this.

"Aish, get over it -.- c'mon.. pick someone!" Kangin replied.

Kyuhyun sighed and looked at Soyune.

"Truth or Dare, Soyune-sshi?" He smiled.

I looked at Soyune, curious on what she was gonna say.

"Hmm...." She thought out loud. "Dare."

Kyuhyun flashed his evil smile.

"I dare you to kiss..." Kyuhyun started.

'ME, HYUNG... ME, HYUNG!!! SAY RYE-O-WOOK!?!?!!' Ryeowook thought to himself.

"Yesung."

Soyune smiled in disappointment a bit. She walked to Yesung, and pecked his cheek.

"Haha, you're so smart Soyune," Yesung commented.

"I know right?" Soyune giggled.

"Haha, your turn Soyune!" Kyu said.

"Hmm.... Ryeowook!" She smiled.

Ryewook, still jealous from the kiss, looked up at Soyune, and his face suddenly softened.

"Truth or dare?" Soyune said.

"Truth.."

"Hmm... Do you believe in love at first sight?" Soyune asked him.

"Uhm... Y-yes I do... I do.." He started blushing like a tomatoe.

"Oooo," Sungmin and I whispered to eachother.

-Hangkyung [Hangeng]'s P.O.V.-

Ryeowook quickly got back down to Earth and looked at Hangkyung [Hangeng].

"Truth or dare, Hyung?"

"Uhm.... Dare..."

"I dare you to kiss Heechul Hyung," Ryeowook smirked.

"WHAT!??!" Everyone exclaimed.



"I thought YOU were the cute, little innocent one?!!" I yelled.

"For 2 minutes" Ryeowook added.

Everyone's eyes were widened.

"Do I have to?" I gave him my best puppy- dog eyes.

He grinned even more satisfied, "Yes, you have to."

I sighed, "Fine, let's just get over with it..."



'This is the type of stuff why our fans think why there's a Hanchul, or Kyumin, or even Kangteuk!?' I thought to myself.

Heechul started backing away. " I DON'T want to kiss YOU!" Heechul shrieked.

I quickly kissed him. When I looked at everyone, they all had disgusted faces on, especially Yunjoo and Soyune. Ryeowook was the only one smirking.

"KEKEKE xD" Ryeowook giggled.

Suddenly Yunjoo interrupted. "Can we stop playing now?" She said, and I could tell her right eye was twitching a bit.

"Sure.." Everyone said.

Yunjoo and Soyune ran upstairs, in her room.

It just got awkward with all the Hyung's staring at me weirdly still. I tried ignoring, and hid under the covers.

-In the meantime-

-Soyune's P.O.V.-

"Yunjoo! Can I go on your laptop?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just don't break it," She replied worriedly.

I giggled and opened the laptop. I needed to check my blog post, like I do everyday. Right then, when I was about to 'X' out of the page, something caught my eye. O__O

"Uhm.... Yunjoo... I think you should see this..." I said awkwardly.

"Hmm?" She looked at the screen as her eyes turn wider.


-Yunjoo's P.O.V.-

"Oh... My... God..." I slowly managed to get out of my mouth.

Right on the website page, there was a video of Yunjoo and Soyune at a SHINee concert, screaming and spazzing their butts off, and almost dying. 

"How do people get this stuff?!" I asked, a bit annoyed that people were seeing her and Soyune like this.

"Aigoo... calm down, Yunjoo... hmm.... maybe.... we could meet SHINee someday..." Soyune started zoning out, thinking of Jonghyun.

I just rolled my eyes, amused, and 'X-ed' out of the website. It started getting late, and I was pretty sure that the boys downstairs were already sleeping. Instead of going back down, Soyune and I sat outside, on the balcony, looking at the view, since we were so high up: [ http://www.sanibelgulffront.com/Balcony-View-Lounges-B.jpg ]

We looked at the stars, and heard the soothing crashing of the waves, and slowly... ever so slowly... fell asleep.

 


liZ's Corner

Ohhh Emmmm Geeee~ I'm so sorry for not updating earlier AGAIN -.- and for having such a SHORT update indeed. The next few chapters might be a bit rushed [since I want to get as many chapters in before Christmas Break]. So yeah! WAAAAAHH!!! 62 SUBSCRIBERS and 6835 VIEWS!!!?!?!?! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! \^o^/ <3

I promise I will update VERY SOON! Hwaiting, neh?

 

Love,
lUv_liZ<3