I'M THE LUCKY GIRL?!?

Which Super Junior member am I falling for???

342 views and 11 subscribers! Thanks every1! Now here comes the next chapter:D 

ENJOY! 



 

~~~Recap~~~

[Yunjoo's P.O.V.] 

I started looking for Soyune as soon as he left. I wonder how her flight went...   

[SOYUNE'S P.O.V.] 

"Bye Soyunnie, here's my number, call whenever ok?" 

"Uh... ok" (NOT!!!!!!!!!!!) 

"K bye" 

"Bye" 

*DANCES IN AIRPORT* 

"YAY HE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":D 

After 4 minutes of dancing, I just remembered. Oh Crap! I need to find Yunjoo...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

[YUNJOO'S P.O.V.] 

I walked around the whole airport... WOW! It was huge!:^O^ I kept walking until I finally found Soyune talking.... with this chubby guy.....? She seemed really happy when they were saying goodbye to each other, next thing I knew I saw him walking away and she started....... dancing??? Haha wow, SOMETHING must've happened during that flight. After what seemed to feel like 4 minutes she stopped and had a concerned face. She must be looking for me. I started walking towards her and I poked her back. She jumped up in surprise and started giggling when she saw me.  

 

[SOYUNE'S P.O.V.]

After my dancing I started looking around. I felt someone poke my back. I thought it was Soongsu again, so I sighed and turned around, but it was Yunjoo! I started giggling, and she smiled at me. 

"How was your flight with that hawt guy?" 

"Haha it was fine... he talks ALOT" 

Yunjoo smiled even more and asked me, "How was yours?" 

"A TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!?!????!!" 

She looked surprised and asked me who I sat next to. "That fat guy over there," I said pointing to Soongsu who of course was at the Airport's FOOD COURT >_____< 

"Ohhhhh" 

"Yeah, but now that it's over I get to hang out with you now! YAY!:)" 

She started chuckling. I suddenly asked her what popped into my mind. 

"When I moved up a few seats because that fat dude was getting annoying, I heard you two talk about a lot of stuff, did he say he was from SUPER JUNIOR?" (If you guys can see here, Soyune is a SUJU fan) 

 

[YUNJOO'S P.O.V.] 

All of a sudden Soyune asks me if Leeteuk was from Super Junior. I froze and thought for a few seconds. I promised him I wouldn't tell anybody, even if it's my best friend. A secret is a secret. 

"Haha what makes you get that idea?? An idol can't ride on a plane with normal people on it!!!!!" I replied nervously. 

"Oh okay, what was his name then?" 

Think Yunjoo!!! I can't say Leeteuk because EVERYBODY knows he's the leader of SJ (haha except me) 

"His name was Andy." 

"Coolz!" Wow, Soyune actually believed me. 

 

[NO ONE'S P.O.V.] 

After the conversation, Yunjoo had to look for her dad, and Soyune had to look for her older brother. They said bye to each other, and left to look for who they needed. Then Yunjoo spots her dad all the way in the back part of the Airport with the sign 'JI YUNJOO' While Yunjoo is making her way towards her dad, Soyune bumps into a tall figure. Thank goodness it was her brother, Dae-Hyun. After they quickly catch up, Soyune and her brother are on their way home.

 

[YUNJOO'S P.O.V.] 

I walk closer to my dad he spots me and starts running toward me with a long embrace. "I missed you so much Yunjoo! Look at how tall and beautiful you are!" 

"Haha thanks daddy" 

I start walking with my dad, and we stood in front of this cool silver car: http://riverbendlaw.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/car4x.jpg 

"Come on Yunjoo, get in" 

Wow, I didn't know my dad had such a nice car, compared to the ones we had at home, this must've costed A LOT! 

"Okey" 

My dad starts driving, after about 10 minutes, we arrive at this big building. At the very tippy top of it, had in big letters 'SM ENTERTAINMENT' I was confused, is this where we're gonna live?? 

"Um dad, is this our house?" 

He started laughing and finally stopped. "Honey, I forgot to tell you, you aren't going to be living with me." 

"W-w-what?" I was confused, is he gonna make me sleep outside?????: ( 

"Do you know that Kpop idol group called Super Junior?"  

OHMAGAWD! AM....I...THE... LUCKY GIRL???? 

"Um yes, I love their songs." 

"Well, great! You will be living with them!!" 

*JAW DROPS* :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O 

"Aren't you happy Yunjoo?" 

"Y-y-y-es! of course!" 

I then started, "But they're guys and I'm a girl?" 

"Don' worry Joo (nickname that the father gave her), they're very kind, helpful, and polite. They will take good care of you, and since there is 13 of them, whenever you get bored, there will always be at least SOMEONE who can hang out with you. Oh and be careful, some of the boys have charms- you never know if you will start liking one of them..." 

"DADDY!" 

"I was just kidding Yunjoo XD, in a bit we will go over to their dorm and introduce you to all of them! 

"Um Okay" 

What will Leeteuk say when he sees me???? I hope he doesn't get mad! I can't believe I'm lucky enough to live with 13 GUYS.....

 

TO BE CONTINUED...
 


liZ's Corner 

hey again everybody! Thank you to DongBangJunior for subscribing, i hope evry1 enjoyed this chapter:) So whats gonna happen when Teukie finds out you're the girl that'll be moving in the SUPER JUNIOR dorm? Keep reading to find out! Thankss everybody! Take care! 

Saranghae All!!!<3, 

lUv_liZ 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE:D