Chapter 6: Twin Disasters Strikes!

The Luckiest B2UTY!

 

 

Myungsoo quickly brings Minyoung outside and into the garden of the hospital. He then hugs her.

“What the heck Minyoung! Why was he hugging you?!”

“Mianhae oppa… I told him to stop… he keeps asking me to listen to him… I know that he’s just going to apologize and all…”

Myungsoo dries the tears from her face with his handkerchief.

“Shh… there now. Stop crying. I’m here for you okay? I’ll always be here for you.”

“Gomawo oppa…”

So, does he know now that he’s not your…”

“Ne, he does.”

“Araseo… If they come near you again, call me and I’ll be right by your side! Got it? I’ll make sure they get beaten up so bad!”

“And what? Risk Infinite’s entire reputation? I think that’s Sunggyu oppa’s line! Please, don’t do anything to them, araseo?”

“Ne…”

“And you? Beating them up?! Oppa (looks at Myungsoo’s body)…”

“Yah, why are you looking at my body like that?”

“Like I told you and Sunggyu oppa early this morning, you better work out more before beating anybody up. Let’s go back now to samchon’s room.”

“Aigoo… you were just crying a while ago! Anyway, I’m sure Gikwang and the others are inside. Why don’t we enter from somewhere else?”

“Araseo oppa.”

“Hold my hand.” Minyoung holds on to Myungsoo’s hand and they go towards another entrance. By that time, Gikwang already went to the cafeteria where the others are with a shocked face. (Doojoon went to the comfort room because: “Aigoo! I can’t take it anymore! I have to pee!” XD) the others notice the shocked look of Gikwang.

“Yah, what happened?” asks their manager.

“Omo! A fan was peeping in the comfort room! Am I right?” says Yoseob.

“Yoseob, I know they’re still our fans and all but, that’ll be too much. They respect us very much.” says Hyunseung.

“Just saying that it might be possible.” Yoseob says as his lips pouted.

“Do tell us what happened Gikwang.” says Dongwoon.

“Minyoung-ssi…”

“Omo! She’s here?!”

“Ne…”

“Jinja? That’s great then! I know what she said to us last night but…”

Their manager was cut short by Gikwang.

“She refused to listen to me so… it’s no use talking to her anymore…”

“Kurae?... this is bad then… What if she…”

“She said that she won’t tell anyone what happened. “

“Jeongmal? Hmm… well, I guess we have to respect her wishes then.” says Junhyung.

“Where’s Doojoon?”

“He went to the comfort room as fast as he could. Anyways, I have something to tell you guys.”

“Mwoeyo?”

He explains to them what happened and what he saw.

“Mwo?! Kim Myungsoo was with her?!”

“YAH! WHY THE HECK DID YOU HUG HER?!”

“Shush! Lower your voices!” says their manager.

“I don’t know… really! I suddenly hugged her…”

“But still, why the heck is Myungsoo with her?” asks Yoseob.

“Is he her girlfriend?” asks Hyunseung.

“Who knows?! Maybe or maybe not! Wait! They’re both Kims right?” says Junhyung.

“Ah! Yes1 I remember! He’s her bestfriend!” says their manager.

“Eh? Her best friend?” says Gikwang.

“Ne! But, what confuses me is that I saw him at her house when I came to fetch her…”

“Maybe they had a sleepover?” says Yoseob.

“A boy, sleeping in a girl’s house? Even though he’s her best friend?! Absurd!” says Hyunseung.

“Still guys, we don’t know much about them so we shouldn’t go jumping into conclusions. They might’ve been friends for a long time already so it’s possible that that happens.” says Dongwoon.

“Dongwoon’s right. So what are we going to do now?” says Junhyung.

“We can’t obviously force her to accept our apology so, let’s leave her be for now. But…”

“Omo, what now?” says Dongwoon.

“Minyoung’s uncle. He seems very much familiar to me like I’ve heard his name somewhere and saw him on a magazine somewhere…  Minyoung as well…”

He kept thinking and during that time, Doojoon returned to them.

“Yah, what’s he thinking about?”

“Minyoung and her uncle.” says Yoseob.

“Wae?”

“He thinks he saw them somewhere.” says Gikwang.

“And he also thinks they’re somehow familiar.” says Hyunseung.

Finally, their manager remembers it!

“… WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

His shout made everyone in the cafeteria look at him!

“Yah! Aigoo! Come on guys! We have to go out!”

The six members quickly took their manager out into the garden. (They somehow know the place already since that’s where they always have their monthly checkup)

“Why the heck did you shout like that?! Good thing nobody noticed us!” says Doojoon.

“Did you remember something?” Dongwoon asks.

“NE! And it’s bad! You guys shouldn’t have done that to her!”

“Okay! Okay! We know that already and we’re very much sorry for what happened! But, in case you weren’t listening, she refuses to listen to our apology!” says Yosoeb.

“What did you remember anyway?” Gikwang asks.

“Mr Kim Dongwook, the President of the Kim Hotels and Resorts Corporation or KHRC for short; Kim Minyoung is his niece and Kim Sunggyu, Infinite’s leader is her older brother and his nephew! I read all about them in a magazine! They’re one of the richest families in the country!  I also read that Sunggyu is being groomed to be the next President of the company!”

“EH?!”

“It’s true! Really!  I’m not lying!”

“THEN WE REALLY HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO HER!” says Dongwoon.

“Ah! I remember something else! And it’s not good!”

“MWOEYO?!”

“President Kim, Minyoung;s uncle is the biggest shareholder of CUBE! He owns 48% of all the total shares!”

At that moment, the six members of BEAST all felt their world came crashing down on them! It’s like their souls were being taken to heaven!

“…  I think we all need another checkup!” says Yoseob!

When Minyoung and Myungsoo went back inside, they checked first if BEAST and their manager were gone and when they didn’t see them, they hurriedly went back to their uncle’s room.

“Samchon we’re here!... SAMCHON!”

The two finds Mr. Kim trembling!

“Samchon! SAMCHON! What’s happening?!” Minyoung shouts as she and Myungsoo rush towards him!

“I’ll go call for the nurse!” Myungsoo goes outside and calls for help! Minutes later, Mr. Kim’s doctor and some nurses go inside the room and bring Mr. Kim to the ICU or Intensive Care Unit. At that time BEAST and their manager went back inside the hospital hoping to find Minyoung.

“Why the heck would the two of them be here?” asks Doojoon.

“Maybe their uncle is having a checkup as well?”

“EXCUSE US! PLEASE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!”

The six members and their manager all parted to give way for someone on a stretcher being brought to the ICU.  But, they heard a familiar voice.

“SAMCHON! SAMCHON!”

They looked behind them and saw it was Minyoung and Myungsoo! The two were running after the man being brought towards the ICU but, they didn’t notice BEAST and their manager!

“It’s Minyoung! And Myungsoo!” says Gikwang.

“But why is she shouting samchon?... OMO! Guys! You don’t think…”

“Doojoon, what you’re thinking is right. The man that we just saw is Kim Dongwook, Minyoung and Sunggyu’s uncle and the President of the KHRC. Why the heck is he being brought to the ICU?!” says their manager.

Yah, I don’t think this is the right place and time to think about that and apologize to her so, I think we should go now. We should leave her alone for now.” says Dongwoon.

They all agree and start moving except for Gikwang who was looking at Minyoung. Dongwoon sees him.

“Hyung, let’s go now.”

“Ne…”

Minyoung and Myungsoo anxiously wait for Mr. Kim’s doctor so they wait outside of the ICU.

“Minyoung-ah, stay strong, he wouldn’t like it if he sees you like that.”

“Araseo oppa…”

“Stop crying now… you’ve been crying since yesterday. Let your eyes have some break.”

“Oppa!...” Minyoung couldn’t take it anymore and cries into Myungsoo’s chest. He hugs her to comfort her.

A few minutes later, the doctor comes out.

“Your uncle has suffered a and right now, he’s in a comatose.”

“… M-mwo?!...”

“But, will he be able to recover?” asks Myungsoo.