Chapter 5: Not Anymore...

The Luckiest B2UTY!

 

 

“I’m very grateful to the two of you! Really I am! You have no idea how much you two have made me the happiest person in the world!”

“Samchon, don’t say that…”

“Yah! What about me! Don’t I make you happy?” says Sunggyu.

“And when the heck did you make me happy you ungrateful brat?!” shouted Mr. Kim!

“Yah! YAH!” Stop it you two! Aigoo! Anyways, samchon, we’ll stay here with you…”

“Aniyo. You and Myungsoo should go home and rest. You had a rough day yesterday so, go and do as I say.”

“Araseo samchon, we will. We’ll come back tomorrow with some fresh clothes for you and oppa here. Myungsoo-ah, let’s go. We’re leaving now samchon.”

“Samchon, please rest yourself and hyung, don’t go into arguments with him please.”

“Ne! I’ll walk them outside.” says Sunggyu.

“Araseo. Be careful in driving Myungsoo! It’s wet outside.”

“Ne!”

Sunggyu walks them towards the lobby. Their car was parked a few meters away from the lobby.

“Goodbye now. Be careful going home you two.”

“Ne oppa. See you tomorrow!”

“Ne…” the two best friends then ran as fast as they could towards their car to avoid getting totally wet.

At BEAST’s dorm…

“Aigoo… what will we do now?... Let’s just think about later this morning By the way, today’s your monthly checkup. I’ll be here by before 7AM. Doojoon, make sure they wake up early. Especially Junhyung and Gikwang.” says BEAST’s manager.

“Ne.”

“Okay, I’m leaving now. Wake up early later okay?”

“NE!” Their manager leaves their dorm.

“Okay guys, time to sleep now…” Doojoon was cut off by Dongwoon.

“Hyung what about this album, the one that was thrown at me by Minyoung?” It was their “Midnight Sun” album!

“Well, we have to return it to her somehow. Anyways, lights out guys!”

Later that day, it was still raining. By 7AM, Myungsoo and Minyoung have arrived back at the hospital. At the same time, BEAST’s manager has arrived at their dorm. They ride in his car and goes to the hospital, the same hospital where Minyoung and the others are! Sunggyu then excused himself since head something to take care of. Mr. Kim then starts teaching Minyoung and Myungsoo about how to handle the company.

 “Let’s take a break here first. Why don’t you two go to cafeteria to grab something to eat? I’ll be resting up here for a while.” says Mr. Kim.

Meanwhile, BEAST and their manager have arrived at the hospital. They go to their doctor’s office on the second floor for their checkup. They ride the elevator going up.

“Araseo samchon. Should we buy something for you?”

“Aniyo Minyoung-ah. You two go on now.”

“NE!” The two leave the room and heads towards the elevator since they were on the second floor. They arrive where the two elevators were and wait for the one going down to open. A few minutes later, it opens and they go inside. The moment the doors close, the other elevator’s doors open and out came BEAST and their manager!

The two best friends eventually reach the cafeteria.

“So, what are you going to get?” Myungsoo asks Minyoung.

“I’m not hungry so, the usual.”

“Iced tea? Araseo. It’s my treat this time!”

“Yey! Gomawo oppa! I’m gonna look for some seats for us.”

“Ne.”

Myungsoo heads to the counter while Minyoung searches for some free seats and sees some by the large window.

Half an hour later, BEAST’s checkup was already over and they were by the elevator.

“Oh, excuse me guys, I’ll just be going to the comfort room.” says Gikwang.

“Araseo. We’ll be in the cafeteria. Hurry up then.” says Doojoon.

“Ne hyung!”

At the same time, Myungsoo was finished with his meal and Minyoung has drunk all of her iced tea.

“Oppa, I’ll just be going to the comfort room.”

“Araseo, oh wait! Sunggyu texted me a while ago that the comfort room here downstairs is closed.”

“He texted you for that?”

“Well, he said he went there before he left a while ago. So, he had to use the one upstairs.”

“Araseo.” She leaves the cafeteria and goes to the elevator once again. (I don’t know why they hate the stairs… LOL! XD) The elevator opens and she enters. The doors close and she goes up. In the other elevator, the doors open and BEAST and their manager goes out and heads for the cafeteria where they grab some seats. They were some distance away from Myungsoo who was looking outside. He doesn’t notice them. The rain has stopped by then.

On the second floor, Minyoung arrives and heads for the comfort room and enters the girls’ room. A few minutes later, she and Gikwang goes out at the same time and sees each other!

“Minyoung-ssi!”

“Gikwang oppa?!”

As soon as BEAST and their manager were settled, Doojoon stood up and excused himself to go to the comfort room.

“Hurry up then. We’ll be going in half an hour.”

“Ne!” Doojoon quickly goes to the comfort room upstairs since that’s where Gikwang went. So, he goes to the elevator and waits there.

“Aigoo, this is not happening!... Look, if you’re going to apologize, save it because I made myself clear last night and I did promise to you guys that I won’t tell anyone. You can count on me for that. I’m going…” says Minyoung.

“No please hear me out…”

“Aniyo oppa…” Minyoung hurriedly goes towards the elevator but Gikwang goes after her.

“Hmm, I think it’ll be better if we just go directly back to samchon’s room. I’ll just text Minyoung.” Myungsoo says as he goes out of the cafeteria. Myungsoo goes to where the elevators were while texting Minyoung. He doesn’t notice Doojoon standing there who was also apparently texting somebody.

Above them, Minyoung has entered the elevator but Gikwang follows her inside.

“Please oppa! Stop bothering me anymore!”

The doors close.

“But I thought I was your…. Don’t tell me that, I’m not your bias anymore…”

Then, the elevator begins playing BEAST’s song ‘On Rainy Days’!

“Please… just for a minute, please listen…”

Minyoung doesn’t answer but she tears begin falling from her eyes! Gikwang sees this and then surprisingly hugs her! She doesn’t hug him back but starts hitting his back with her hands!

“Oppa! Please! Stop!”

The elevator finally arrives downstairs and the doors open! Both Myungsoo and Doojoon look inside and see Gikwang hugging Minyoung and Minyoung hitting Gikwang! (What a mouthful!)

“Minyoung-ah!”

“Gikwang-ssi!”

Myungsoo quickly puts his phone back to his pocket, quickly pulls Minyoung away from Gikwang and quickly walks away but not before taking a good look at Doojoon and Gikwang!! Both Gikwang and Doojoon were surprised about Myungsoo!

“Wasn’t that Myungsoo from Infinite?” Gikwang asks Doojoon.

“Ne, that’s him alright. But…”

“What is he doing with Minyoung?” asks Gikwang.