Chapter 35: Dinner Date

The Luckiest B2UTY!

 

“So, where are you taking me?”

“Your favorite of course!”

“You really know me!”

Myungsoo and Minyoung were now on their way to her favorite restaurant for their dinner date.

“Oh by the way, before we get home, remind me to buy some chicken. 3 boxes.”

“Eh? Waeyo?”

“I promised Haekyung that I’ll bring him some…”

“Omo! Is he warming up to you?!”

“Ne! For the first time he called me hyung!”

“Hahaha! Jinjja?! Daebak! Wait, you’re buying him 3 boxes?!”

“1 for him, 1 for the guys and 1 for Sunggyu hyung.”

“Arasseo…”

“But he did call me ‘Ugly Head’ before that so…”

“Hahahaha! That never gets old!”

When they arrived at the restaurant, the waiter escorted them to the 2nd floor where their reserved seats were located. They had a nice view of the city from their place.

“It’s been a while since we went out.” Minyoung says while looking at him.

“Yeah, that’s true…”

They then ordered, waited for their food and started eating once it came.

Myungsoo told her some stories during Infinite’s stay in the U.S. and in turn, Minyoung told him some events that happened while he was gone.

“I suppose I shouldn’t tell you anymore what happened in the garden since you already know that, right?”

“Ne… And it’s fine really… Um… Minyoung-ah…”

“Eo?”

“What…. What if…”

“What if what?”

“…”

“Yah. Speak up! Don’t put me in suspense here!”

“Ah ye um… What if… what if we take some fresh air after eating?”

“Eh?! Waeyo?”

“Well, I… I just really missed the air here in Korea and of course, you as well…”

“Ah… Arasseo Myungsoo-ah. Let’s go where you’re comfortable then.”

“Hmm, how about by the Han River? I always wanted to go there with… you…”

“Arasseo, le’ts go there then. Eat up!”

“Ne…”

 

“Is the grass wet?”

“Ani. Let’s seat.”

Minyoung and Myungsoo were by the riverside. They sat on the grass with Myungsoo back hugging Minyoung.

“Waahhhh… Your hug feels so warm…”

“Did you miss it?”

“Of course I did!”

“Mianhae Minyoung-ah…”

“Waeyo?”

“I let you sleep alone in our room…”

“Gwaenchanyo oppa. Nothing happened anyway although I felt a little scared but, I was able to sleep well.”

“So, I’ll go back to my own room then!”

“Mwo! Oppa!”

“I’m just joking! Hahaha!”

“Aigoo…” She just smiles and looks back at the river.

“Minyoung-ah…”

“Hmm?”

“What if…”

“Here we go again, what if what now?”

“What if Gikwang still has feelings for you, what would you do?”

Minyoung froze for a second before facing him and said: “Molla… I don’t what I’ll do…”

“Minyoung-ah…”

“I don’t want to make a scene in our own house and besides, he and the rest of BEAST have been good house helpers… I guess that thought just really evaded me all this time…”

“Mianhae if I brought it up so suddenly…”

“Why did you bring up that topic anyway?”

“ Okay, I want to be honest with you this time. Gikwang and I had a talk this morning and there I confirmed that he still had feelings for you…”

“Jinjja?!”

“Eo… He said he’ll do everything to show you that he loves you and all… It was a kind of declaration of war to me…”

“Oppa…”

“Don’t worry, I told him that I’ll make sure you’ll stay with me because I know you would, right?”

“Ne! You know I would!... Because I chose you…”

“Gomawo Minyoung-ah… But, he was your no. 1 idol singer all these years… Are you sure you’re just goona let him go just like that?”

“Well, I think that’s something else different from what we were just discussing… “

“Arasseo… Should we stay for a while here?”

“Ne… I like it here…”

Minyoung faced the river again with Myungsoo back hugging her once more.