Chapter 31: Waterfight

The Luckiest B2UTY!

 

Minyoung goes outside while still holding her phone. “Oppa, I’m outside already.  What are you going to tell me?”

“Please don’t take this as offensive but, please, I don’t like you getting close to… Gikwang.”

“Oh… I… I understand… “

“I’m not saying that you shouldn’t talk to him anymore or something like that… What I mean is…”

“I get you Myungsoo, I really do…”

“Omo, it’s been a while since you called me by my first name.”

“Ah, right… Hehehe… But, I understand by what you’re trying to say to me. Don’t worry my feelings for him have completely faded away…”

“Really?”

“Yah, who the heck am I always thinking of before I sleep?”

“Him?”

“YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!”

“Hahahaha! Just joking! No need to get mad! Anyways, I really miss you…”

“Me too, I miss you as well…”

“Oh right. You might find this awkward or what bu, what if…”

“… he still has feelings for me?”

“Ne…”

“Well, I won’t be able to do anything about that then…  Honestly, I don’t know what willI do if that’s the case…”

“I see… Well, um… I think you should go… YAH! MINYOUNG-AH!”

“Omo! Sunggyu oppa?!”

“Ne! Did you miss your brother?!”

“Of course! What kind of sister doesn’t miss her brother?! How are you?”

“Well, everything’s fine here! Oh right! Myungsoo-ssi! Gomawo!”

“… Aigoo! You just took my phone from me!... Sorry about that!”

“Hahahaha! It’s fine oppa!”

“Anyways, isn’t it getting late? I think you should go home now.”

“I will, later. I’ll just stay for few more minutes.”

“Aigoo… did you have dinner already?”

“Ah… ajig aniyo…”

“You should’ve eaten before you got there. Make sure you eat once you get home, got that?”

“Ne!”

“Jal Jjayo and… saranghae.”

“Saranghaeyo oppa.”

She placed her phone back inside her pocket but before she entered back inside the room, she told herself: “Has my feelings for Gikwang really… faded away?”

Inside the room, Gikwang was seating on his chair and kept thinking what Myungsoo was saying to Minyoung.

“I guess I shouldn’t think about it. I mean, what’s it to me right? Minyoung-ah… Aigoo! My head hurts!”

“Your head hurts?” Minyoung said as she closed the door.

“Um ah… a little…”

“Chakkaman… Here, this will ease the pain a bit. Me and Myungsoo take this when we have headaches. It might be jus a candy but really, you’ll feel better after taking it!”

“Gomawoyo!”

“I guess I should get going now… I’m actually feeling hungry…”

“Oh, should I call Doojoon hyung for you?”

“Sure, that’ll be nice.”

As soon as she got home, she ate her dinner and then immediately went to bed. Before she could sleep, she kept thinking about what Myungsoo told her and couldn’t stop hearing it in her mind.

“Why am I being like this? Minyoung-ah, your feelins for him have disappeared already right? You don’t have to get worried about this! Aigoo!”

The next day, she woke up earlier than the others so she decided to take a stroll in the garden when she was surprised to see someone there.

“Omo! Gikwang oppa! You’re already here?!”

“Ne, Yoseob’s already on his way to the hospital.”

“Ah… Geurae?... But, it’s still so early and yet, you’re working already?”

“Hahaha! Well, I kinda missed the garden you see…”

“You were only gone for like a night only.”

“I know but still…”

“Aioo… Arasseo arasseo… Anyways, are you going to water the plants?”

“Ne, I will.”

“Let me help you then!”

“Are you sure? Why don’t you just leave it to me?”

“Aniyo! I used to this all the time too! Hand me that hose and you use the other hose over there. You water that side while this side is mine.”

“Eo…” A small grin formed on his face as Gikwang got the other hose and started watering the plants.

Meanwhile, the others have woken up already.

“Hyungs, where’s Gikwang hyung?” Haekyung asked as he slowly stood up.

“Hmm, I guess he woke up first and got out already. He came home very late last night. Well that’s a new one!  He was always the last to wake up!” Dongwoon exclaimed.

“I guess he’s in the garden, working already. Let’s go guys.” says Doojoon.

“Ne…” Everyone replied rather lazily.

Back at the garden, Minyoung was busy watering the plants but unknown to her, Gikwang was staring at her!

“Why do I have a weird feeling that someone’s staring at me?” She turns around and sees him staring at her!

“Yah!... YAH! Oppa!... Hmm… YAH! LEE GIKWANG!”

Gikwang came back to reality and immediately panicked once he saw that Minyoung was facing and calling him!

“Eh?! Um! Ah!” Because of this, he suddenly pointed his water hose towards her! Minyoung got soaked!

“Omo! YAH! OPPA!”

“WAH! Mianhae!”

“Before Gikwang could come near her, she immediately pointed her own water hose towards him and quickly made him wet!

“Waaahhh! Geumanhae!”

“Aniyo! Hahaha!”

“You asked for it!”

And so, an early morning waterfight erupted between the two! They cahsed each other while soaking aeach other!

Inside the house…

“Yah, where’s that sound coming from?” Junhyung asks before he yawns.

“It’s like kids playing with water…” Hyunseung said.

“Maybe it’s Gikwang watering the plants. Let’s go check it out.” says Doojoon.

They all headed towards the garden and were surprised to see the two playing!

“Omo omo omo! What’s going on here?!” Doojoon shouted thereby making the two stop playing!

“You’re wasting water you two!”

“Ah… mianhae oppa…”

“Hyung, it’s my fault, not hers… so um…a…a…ACHOO!”

“Just as I thought! Yah, you two! Come inside! You’ll both get a fever if you stay out too long with those wet clothes!” Junhyung says to the two.

“Ne…” The two turns off the water hoses and goes inside. Doojoon throws them some towels he got.

Before she could gert in, Minyoung sneezes as well prompting Gikwang to say “Bless you” to her.

“Gomappta, oppa…. Ooohhh… So cold…”

“Here, take my towel.

“Aniyo, you’ll get cold as well.”

“Don’t worry about me. You’re our employer so you can’t get sick and besides you have work today.”

“Gomawo…”

“Cheonmaneyo. Get changed quickly.”

“Hyung! Where’s my uniform?!” Haekyung asked him while half shouting.

“Coming!”