Chapter 13: Bad News For Gikwang

The Luckiest B2UTY!

 

Myungsoo walks towards the two to wake up Minyoung.

Unknown to them all, Hyungseung snaps a pic of the two before Myungsoo could get near.

“Minyoung-ah, it’s time to go.”

She slowly opened her eyes and when she saw Myungsoo, she immediately stood up causing Gikwang to wake up as well and stand up!

“Myungsoo-ah! When did you all get here?!”

“We just came. It’s time to go.”

“Ah ne…”

“You’re going already? Stay for dinner you two.” says Dongwoon.

“Are you sure hyungs?” asks Myungsoo.

“Ne, we’re all friends here right?” says Yoseob.

“Well? Should we stay?” he asks her.

“Ne! Oh and, everyone, I have something to tell you all.”

“Mwoeyo?” they ask.

She looks at Gikwang, smiles and then says: “I forgive you all now.”

“JINJAYO?!”

“Ne oppas!”

All six members were all rejoicing as they went inside. Myungsoo whispered to Minyoung: “You sure there?”

“Ne.”

“Araseo. I’m with you all the way.”

“Gomawo!”

“Come on guys! Let’s eat!” says Hyunseung as he brings their dinner to the dining room.

“I’m just going to get something from our bedroom.” says Gikwang.

“I’m coming with you. I have to leave this there.” says Dongwoon. As soon as they were both inside…

“Yah! Did you two just slept together?!”

“Well, she was the first one to sleep then I got sleepy as well. It was pretty hot since the power was out and is still out.”

“Your face tells me you enjoyed that experience!”

“Mwo?! Look, I’ll tell you guys all about it later. Let’s go eat.”

They joined the others for dinner at the dining room.

“Aigoo, when the heck will the power come back?” asks Junhyung.

“It’s so hot here!” shouts Yoseob.

“Hey guys! Look! The other buildings are starting to have lights again!” says Myungsoo as he passes by one of their windows. Finally, the power was restored.

“Finally! Aircon!”

Minyoung and Myungsoo had dinner there with BEAST.

Before they left…

“Thank you for having us here.” says the two.

“Aniyo. We’re very much happy that you agreed to come here and all. Oh right! Here’s your camera Minyoung-ah! Junhyung already copied into our computer all the pictures.” says Doojoon.

“Kurae? Araseo. Kamsahamnida!”

“Listen, we’re very much grateful that you’ve forgiven us already. JEONGMAL GAMSAHAEYO!”

“Ne!”

“Hyungs, we’re going now. Thanks again!” says Myungsoo.

“Araseo! Be careful on your way home!”

“Oh right! Gikwang oppa!”

“Ne?”

“Thanks for our time earlier. I really enjoyed it. We’re going now! Annyeong!”

“Ne! Annyeong!”

Later, while on their way to the hospital…

“Looks like someone here got a special moment with her bias! What happened anyway?”

“Oh shut up Myungsoo!”

“Now that’s our Gikwang! Tell us what happened!” says Yoseob.

“A while ago, there was some thunder and lightning right?” says Minyoung.

“Ne. Ah!... It reminded you of that time right?” says Myungsoo.

“So, she told me about that time when a thief broke into her room and how Myungsoo ended up sleeping with her in her room.” says Gikwang.

“I also told him about the window where the thief got in… Where you threw the album… Omo! I forgot to apologize… Yah! Myungsoo-ah! You should be the one who apologized!”

“Aigoo! Mianhae! So, did he give you back your album?”

“Ne!”

“She also told me about the album which apparently, Myungsoo threw on you Dongwoon.”

“Ah… So it was him who threw it…”

“She says she apologizes for that. I already gave her back the album. She has some fun memory with it.” says Gikwang.

“You told him about the album?” asks Myungsoo.

“Ne! He keeps laughing at me!”

“Then I thanked her.”

“Wae?”

“At first he won’t tell me.”

“So, I told her to sing Rainbow’s ‘Tell Me first!’

“Did you sing it?” ask Myungsoo.

“Like I have a choice? Ne! You know that I hate being so curious!”

“So she sang it! Hahaha! Though she sang only the chorus, she was o cute while singing…”

“Eventually, I got him to tell me why he thanked me.”

“And so, I told her the truth.”

“Myungsoo-ah, you’re right. He does like me.”

“EH?! JINJAYO?!”

“Ne… But! He completely believes that you and I are dating so he promised to me that he won’t do anything that could harm our relationship.”

“That’s what I said to her then.”

“Now she knows the truth…” says Dongwoon.

“But, I’m really happy that she has forgiven us.” says Gikwang.

“I’m sure that they’re all happy now.” says Minyoung.

“So, are you a B2UTY again?”

“I think so…”

“Araseo! At least, that’s out of the picture now.”

“But, I think we have to continue pretending. I honestly felt awkward and confused when he said that he like me.” says Minyoung.

“Araseo.”

They arrive at the hospital later.

“Good thing all hospitals have backup generators. I wouldn’t want to think about what would’ve happened to samchon!” says Minyoung.

“Everything’s fine now so no need to worry. Yah, tell me what happened at BEAST’s dorm.” says Sunggyu. The two best friends told him everything that happened. He couldn’t believe what happened but he had to accept it. When the two got back home, they were both so tired that after they changed into their night clothes, they immediately went to their beds. At the same time, Gikwang asked for Minyoung’s number from their manager which he sends to him a few minutes earlier. Their manager was overjoyed over the news that Minyoung has forgiven them. He tells Gikwang to ask her if she can come to the fan meeting on Friday. Gikwang then texts her.

“Yah! GEOBUGI!... Your phone’s ringing… turn it off!...” shouts Myungsoo as he hides his head beneath his pillow.

Minyoung wakes up and gets her phone. She sees she has a message from an unknown number.

“Omo,… who the heck is this?” she checks the message: “Anneyong! Gikwang here! Our manager is asking if you could come on our fan meeting on Friday. Mianhae if I woke you up. Please do reply. It’s okay if you do it tomorrow. Jal Jjayo! Jalhamyeon Dalkomhan Kkum kkuseyo! <3”

Minyoung smiles after reading the message. She gets the schedule which she got from Ms. Lee and checks it. “Ah! Yey! Half day again!” So, she texts him back.

“Yah, who are you texting there?” asks Dongwoon.

“Minyoung-ah.”

“Omo! Jinja? What for?”

“Our manager told me to ask her if she could come to our fan meeting on Friday. I’m waiting if she would be replying… Oh! She replied!”

Her reply said: “Ne oppa! I just checked my schedule and we’re having a half day again on Friday! What time is the fan meeting anyway?”

“It… starts… on 3PM… There! Send!”

“Yah!, you two look like you’re dating!” says Dongwoon.

“Mwo?.... Jinja?”

“Ne! You promised her so don’t do anything bad, got it?”

“NE!”

Thursday came. During that entire day, Minyoung and Gikwang essentially became text mates. They were both texting each other when they have a spare time.

“Yah, Minyoung-ah, I think you’re falling in love with him again!” teases Myungsoo.

“YAH! Geuman! Shut up!”

“Hahaha! Anyways, should I come with you tomorrow?”

“Like you have any choice? You always went with me in this kid of events. Don’t worry, I’ll come in the next Infinite fan meeting. I promise!”

“Araseo!”

Friday finally came. As soon as the two best friends got out from work and had their lunch, they both changed into their outdoor clothes. Minyoung wore the very first BEAST shirt she bought while Myungsoo wore one of his normal outdoor clothing.

“Aniyo, here, I actually bought this for you last time. Change into this.” She hands him a BEAST shirt which matches her shirt.

“Do I really have to?” he asks.

“Ne! Go on now! I want to see you in it!”  Myungsoo slowly goes to the boys’ room to change. When he got out, Minyoung was very happy to see him!

“See? It looks great on you! Plus, I thought we’re pretending that we’re dating?”

“Kurae… Should we go now or what?”

“Well, it’s still early but, I think we should go now if we want to be somewhere in front.”

At the venue of the fan meeting, BEAST was preparing themselves. They just had their lunch and were now having their makeup on.

“So, is she coming?” asks Doojoon.

“Ne! She just texted me. They’re on their way here already.” answers Gikwang.

“Looks like someone is very excited!” says Yoseob.

“OOOOHHHHH!!!”

“Yah! Hyungs! Stop it!”

“You’re blushing!” says Dongwoon.

“Hahaha!”

Finally, Minyoung and Myungsoo got to the venue. When they got to the entrance, they were fortunate enough that the line wasn’t that long yet.

“Whoo! I thought it would be like last time!” says Myungsoo. He was referring to the last fan meeting that they attended last time when they had to wait in line for 2 hours and he almost had a mental breakdown!

“You’re really impatient Myungsoo-ah. Let’s go.”

When they got inside already, they quickly went towards the front seats which were being slowly occupied. They got a great view of the stage and all.

“Yah, did Gikwang text you already?”

“Aniyo but, I’ll tell him we’re here already.”

“Guys! She just texted me! They’re here! Let’s take a peek!” The six all went near the side of the stage and tried to look for Minyoung and Myungsoo.

“There! I see them! Omo! They’re at the very middle!” says Yoseob as he points at the two.

“They’re wearing identical shirts!” says Junhyung.

“Yah! You six! Come back here!” shouted their manager.

“NE!”

At exactly 3PM, the fan meeting started. First, BEAST delighted everyone by performing “Fiction” and then “Beautiful Night”. Then, they had a round of question and answer. Then, it was finally time for BEAST to tell their fans about Minyoung’s experience in their dorm.

“Everyone, please give a round of applause to Kim Minyoung!” Gikwang shouted as a spotlight shone over Minyoung and Myungsoo.

“Yah! Wha the heck?!” She looked at Gikwang who was looking at her. He winked at her before motioning for her to stand up.

“Go on Minyoung! Stand!” says Myungsoo.

“And her best friend Kim Myungsoo of Infinite!” shouts Gikwang.

“Eh?! YAH! HYUNG!”

“Hahahaha! Stand up with me!” They eventually stands up and say hello to everyone before sitting again. Then, the six members show to everyone the pictures which they took at the dorm. Everyone was very much jealous towards Minyoung but, they were all cheering as each picture was being shown to them!”

“And so, that’s the last of the pictures…” Doojoon was cut off by Hyunseung.

“Aniyo! (looks at the one in charge of the monitor) Please show it now!”

“Eh? What are we showing?” asks Gikwang.

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

It was the picture of Gikwang and Minyoung sleeping while sitting side by side!

“WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!”

“What the heck?!”

Everyone was going wild over the picture!

Hyunseung explained to everyone how this picture was taken and so on and so forth. After that, the crowd finally settled down but the photo both struck Gikwang and Minyoung hard.

“Nice shot!” says Myungsoo.

“Shut up!” she answers.

After that, the six members all talked about themselves, their life as an idol group, how they make songs, and how much they love their fans. Finally, the fan meeting ended with a performance of “Dream Girl”.

As the six members went to the backstage, Gikwang’s phone began to ring.

“Yeoboseyo?... Ah! Haekyung-ah! Mwoeyo?”

“Hyungnim, I have some bad news….”

“Bad news?” The other members hear him.

“What is it?!”

“Appa… eomma…”

“What about them?! Haekyung-ah! ANSWER ME!”

“They got into an accident… they’re in the hospital right now!”

“MWO?!”