Chapter 7

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sica's POV

This is kind of frustrating..how the hell I'm happened to met a vampire? Like not only one but it was like bunch and they're exist, Honestly I have no idea how can I get along with them. well I'm a human, and they're vampires. Even though they said they are happy to meet me I can't just believe that words right? They could eat me, probably my blood when I'm sleeping...but who knows what happen to me next..

"SIca..." Kyuhyun's mother, Taeyeon just popped out nowhere, and it was kinda shocked me.

"Owh sorry that i shocked you" she smiles.

"Oh no that's fine " I won't lie but Taeyeon is so flawless, she looks so young, so bright, and i wonder how she ended up having 4 kids and doesn't look old at all.

"How do you feel? I know we've just met like an hour ago, but I would be please if you want to talk with me. About what happened to you today.. I hope you don't think that our kind is evil and have no mercy to human. It's just happened to some clan but not our family clan. I hope you understand that"

"I can't tell how i feel, its complicated. I was afraid as hell when I first saw your kind, but I think God still loves me and forgive me for all the sins that I've done, He sent your sons to save me, well that's a relieve. and i know you guys are so kind, thank you so much for helping me"

"I'm happy to hear that, and don't worry we'll protect you from Jaejong"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter