Chapter 3

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun has rises. The sunlight came through the window. Jessica slowly opened her eyes and hugged the pillow tightly. She wanted to sleep more but Baekhyun had promised her to accompany her to the woods. She got up and searched for the clock, its 9 a.m. already. She immediately ran to the bathroom to take a bath.

It took 15 minutes for her to take a bath and dressed up herself. But it count as the fastest for her, she usually take 20 minutes only for take a bath. Krystal sometimes go mad at her sister, because she’s late to school. But Jessica is the ice princess who never runs even she’s late. She could be melted if she ran.

She ate breakfast alone at the dinning table. Everyone has wake since 6 a.m. she’s the latest one.

“Where’s Krystal?” she asked her mom who is busy mixing some ingredients to make a cake.

“She said she’s going to meet that Baekhyun boy” Jessica is going to shouted, how could her sister went to Baekhyun’s house and leaving her all alone here? She put one sandwiches all to , causing her mom to scold her

“Where’s your good manner Jessica?” Sica ignored her mom and drink the water. She runs to her mom and kissed her cheek. “I’m leaving mom, bye...”

Her mom just sighed looking her already gone. “Kids these days..” she mumbled

 

Jessica arrived at Baekhyun’s grandmother’s house. She saw Krystal and Baekhyun talking to each other in front of the house gate.

“YAH!” Both turned their head and saw Sica feeling exhausted. She didn’t run but tried to walk faster.

“oenni!” Krystal ran to her sister. “C’mon! Let’s go to see the woods”

Jessica is confused right now, didn’t she’s the only one who interested to see the woods?

“Its still in the morning, so doesn’t matter if we go to the woods” Baekhyun looked more confident than yesterday.

The three of them were walking to the woods. It doesn’t take a long time, because Baekhyun has found another way that would bring them faster to the woods. As they arrived at the place, they’re all amazed by the sight of the lake. But when they turned their head to the left, they can see the dark woods in front of them. The woods filled with many towering trees.

Jessica stepped forward approaching the woods. “psst.. noona what are you doing?” Baekhyun lower his voice. He’s getting scared as he saw the dark woods in front.

“oenni!!” Krystal also called her sister. Jessica groaned and turned her head to see Baekhyun and Krystal whom looks like a couple, frowned at their place.

“What? You just need to wait there if you didn’t want to come with me, okay?”

Baekhyun narrowed his eyebrow. But he couldn’t do nothing else than standing frowned. Sica is walked through the woods. She felt cold, like the atmosphere outside and inside the woods is different. She encourage herself to walked again. It’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter