Chapter 6

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER....

Chapter 6

 

No One's POV

"Come in.."

"Are they fine?"

"Your family, I mean I'm a human"

"They're fine with human, don't worry" Kyuhyun try to convince her

"We suffered with animal bloods mostly. But when we’re in a hurry we could just sipped human’s blood.”

Sica was a little bit shocked at Kyuhyun’s answer while Kyuhyun just chuckles at the sight.

“You seemed to be scared that much”

“Of course, I was trapped in an unknown woods and now talking with someone I’ve just known for minutes.”

“Alright..just relax, okay. I’ll make sure my family won’t bite you” Kyuhyun just loved to . But unfortunately he got a smacked from Sica.

“Stop teasing me!!”

They walked inside. The house seemed to be very old, and the furnitures were very unique and interesting, just like an ancient house. Sica kept look around, she was mesmerized by the sight. She never imagines that she will find a house like this especially deep in the woods.

They entered a room or should be called a ballroom. Cause it was so large, and there was a sofa right in centre. Lot of people gathered and surrounding there. The scary feeling suddenly came up. She walked quietly and hid behind kyuhyun. But kyuhyun grab her arm and pull her beside him.

“Don’t hide”

Sica just pouted, why this guy can’t understand me a little that I was scared.

“I know you’re scared”

“Yah!” Sica shouted at him. She forgot that Kyu can read her minds.

A girl with a blonde hair turned around and stared at Sica. “Ehm..why they’re staring at me now?” Sica tug Kyuhyun’s clothes, to give him a sign at those girl who is approaching them.

“Hello Kyu..who’s this girl” asked her with a teasing voice.

“None of your business.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Tsk..don’t be so meanie..or I tell everyone now”

“No need your help, I’ll do it my self”

“Fine. I will never win arguing with your sharp tongue”

“Cause I always be the winner” Kyuhyun laughs with the girl. She plastered a smile when her eyes met Sica’s, and then turned back to the surrounding.

“What are we doing here actually?” Sica is getting curious, because they just standing still in their place.

“Just wait”

In the moment, Siwon pops out from nowhere. “Lets go ahead to the private room, here is too crowded”

Sica gave a confused look to Kyu, while Kyu just smile at her. “It was Sunny, she’s my cousins, and they’re all probably discussing about the ball we will hold next week.” Kyuhyun explained. Sic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter