Chapter 5

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Get away from her!” I looked around and saw another handsome guy..or vampire.

 

He was handsome and dressed in black too. I would not be fooled this time. He must be a vampire too.

“huh, what do you want?” Jaejoong faces him. He just laughed a bit at Jaejoong and then looked at me.

“Just stay away from her”

‘And why we have to do that?” Changmin growled.

“As you can see, you’re on our boundaries of area. You have break the rules” he reminds them.

Ugh.. I hate this. I was trapped between two sides of vampires who were busy talking about their nature rules. They kept talking and abandoned me here.

“Fine then.. I’ll find another way. I’ll see you next time,” Jaejoong said in a high tone.

Jaejoong and Changmin walked toward me. But that guy called them, “Wait!” As they turned around, I could see a smirked on his face. “I see you brought a beautiful stranger to my area. I will let you go, but not the girl”

What? What did he said? So I was arrested? Why God is so unfair to me? I just want to go home but what I received is meeting the vampires who were interested on me a lot. I saw

“Hell! Stop making me angry!” Jaejoong grumbled and seems ready to punch him, but another vampire grabbed his arms. This one has a masculine and perfect body.

“Dare you to punch my brother? You better get away from here before I call the others and leave this girl here”

Both jaejoong and Changmin were frowned. They can’t do anything else. They glanced at me but then nodded. They run so fast, disappear from my sight. I was confused, being left alone here.

 

“Are you okay?” The vampire who stopped us earlier, walked toward me. I didn’t answer him, I just bent down my head.

Slowly I lifted up my face and saw him still standing in front of me. “Are you going to kill me?”

“No. Of course I’m not going to kill you”

“But you’re a stranger.. How could I suppose to believe you?”

“Feel it. You know your heart is telling you the truth”

And I tried to feel it. All I can felt is, I can’t control my heartbeat. My heart pounds a lot. I don’t know, is it because of this strange man in front of me?

“Are you scared of me?” He asked me and look closely to my eyes

“I’m scared of people like you”

“Vampire.. There are a lot of us in this wood, in this world.” He explained. “I’m Kyuhyun. May I know your name?” He asked so politely to me. I can’t refuse to not answer him, I feel that he isn’t bad as the two vampire before.

“I’m Jessica.”

“Nice to meet you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter