Chapter 2

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

“oenni!!” Krystal shouts for a help. Jessica only glanced at her and continued sleeping on the sofa.

“oenni!!!!!” this time Krystal shouts louder, but Jessica still didn’t move from her seat.

“SooYeon-ah go and help your sister” said Mrs.Jung. This time her mom spoke, and she has to obey her. She hates moving, she hates tidying, and everything that makes her exhausted.

Their family had moved to a small city. The city has a beautiful sight. You can see a beautiful sunset clearly in the evening, the air were so fresh and no big pollution. Her parents and Krystal were enjoying moved to another city, except for Jessica. She hates the new environment. She’s friend less, most of the student in her school were scared of her because of her cold face. She actually wanted to make a friend, but she afraid she would be betrayed like what her childhood friends did to her. She only has 2 best friends whom really understand her. But now she moved away, that means she has to deal with a new friends. Luckily now is a summer holiday, so she doesn’t have to go to school and meet the new people.

Sica groaned and walked to her sister. She took a big box of her and brought it inside her room. She opened the box and took out her things from the box. She sighed when she heard her name being called again. She made her steps to the living room. There, she saw a boy standing beside Krystal.

“What?!” she asked lazily.

“oenni! Meet our new neighbor” she looked at the boy. He smile widely as our eyes met. She smiled back, just a faked smile.

“oenni this is Baekhyun. And Baekhyun this is my oenni, Jessica” said Krystal introduced them.

“annyeong noona!” Baekhyun greeted Sica, while she just waved her hands weirdly to Baekhyun.

For God’s sake Sica hates meet a new people sometimes. It depends on what her mood on. Krystal apologized to Baekhyun for her sister behavior. Sica explain that her sister sometimes being cold to new people. Jessica shot a cold glare to Krystal for sharing stories about her to Baekhyun. Krystal just poked at her and finally asked Baekhyun to accompany her to walking around.

“oenni, do you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter