Chapter 4

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sica’s POV

I’ve been walking for 15 minutes looking for a convenience store. I hate doing these things. Mommy usually asked Krystal to buy something, but that kid has gone to Baekhyun’s house. The worst thing, mom said they looked cute together, so I have to replaced Krystal’s works. I walked passing three men. I don’t know who are they, cause they look unfamiliar for me.

“Ayo.. girl where are you going?” One of them stopped me. He grabbed my arms and get closer to me.

“It’s none of your business!” I said as I tried to pull him away from me.

“huhuhu..so confident huh?

I held my breath. I wish I had something to hit this guy. The others were standing at my back. I was so scared and my legs were shaking. All I could think was I should be runaway from these men.

“Yah! Look!” I shouted as I pointed to the tree on the corner of the street. There was nothing there actually, and these three stupid men were looked and searching for something there.

“I don’t see anything..” “me too..” They looked confused, but I tried to make them believe what I said

“I saw something dropped on the tree!!” I kept pointing to the tree.

And those stupid men were walking forward to the tree, leaving me. I used this chance to runaway. I heard them calling for me. I don’t care, I kept running as far as I can. I see the beautiful lake I saw yesterday and next to it was the dark woods. I decided to running into the woods. Well, they won’t noticed me If I go there.

I was standing between the towering trees. I had no idea where I was. I admit it, that I’m so stupid. How could I run to the woods without thinking how to get out from here. Gee.. I might be dead in here. I was trembling till I heard a voice.

“What are you doing here? It’s not s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter